WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Michael Kors Handbags

Not some kind of grafts to create gross-but-useful storage sacs on your hands. We don’t sell those yet. These are just typical high quality definitely-not-a-purses. So buy them, wear them, hit me with them when I inappropriately hit on you in public. But in my defense, you looked really good in that outfit … with this handbag.
Michael Kors official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Just had a friend tweet about how she has too much stuff in her purse. Maybe she needs a new bag. How many bags do YOU have?

I'm just hanging out, really.

KimNicole

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KimNicole

Meh. Hit T.J. Maxx and you may find a much better deal on a Michael Kors.

Though I love the label for its plus size wear. Some of my sexiest and most attractive clothing is Kors brand.

archiwiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archiwiz

I need a new bag, but this is not much of a sale. Bummer.

archiwiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archiwiz
KimNicole wrote:Meh. Hit T.J. Maxx and you may find a much better deal on a Michael Kors.

Though I love the label for its plus size wear. Some of my sexiest and most attractive clothing is Kors brand.

Agreed! On both points. I have a sexy one-shoulder from MK that got lots of stares.

Burlington also often has good sales on nice bags.

tewkewl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl
archiwiz wrote:Agreed! On both points. I have a sexy one-shoulder from MK that got lots of stares.

Burlington also often has good sales on nice bags.

The real issue isn't whether or not these bags are a better deal than TJ Maxx. The question is whether these bags are actualy MK bags or MK outlet bags. the outlet bags are specifically made for outlets and have neither the same type of product number nor quality as the department store MK bags. just thought you all should know.

zuiquan

quality posts: 23 Private Messages zuiquan

*Led. Lead is that stuff that is heavy and that Superman has a hard time seeing through.

santista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages santista

Saw the MK got excited for a minute and then saw the prices and became bummed out. Ross has the same bags for 1/2 the price as sold here.

KimNicole

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KimNicole
tewkewl wrote:The real issue isn't whether or not these bags are a better deal than TJ Maxx. The question is whether these bags are actualy MK bags or MK outlet bags. the outlet bags are specifically made for outlets and have neither the same type of product number nor quality as the department store MK bags. just thought you all should know.

Coach does the same. (Though I think Coach isn't as different in terms of quality.) You have to just look at the bags. I knid of expect it with any brand.

T.J.Maxx here in NYC isn't carrying outlet, but maybe that's because of where I am.

marziah

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marziah

I love the big MK label - because that's my initials. Not so much of a fan on the price.

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes

They have better looking MK bags at TJ Maxx and Marshalls all the time for $99/$129. This is not a deal.

jojony35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jojony35

Agreed this is not a sale. went in marshalls the order day. much better quality and selection at a better price.

Bandrik

quality posts: 71 Private Messages Bandrik

Only because nobody else has said it yet...

MORRRRRRTALLLLLLLLL KOMMMMMMMMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

kaweenee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaweenee

$99 at Ross.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Just a heads up, it's easier to make a case for "it is not a sale" to the relevant people if all the folks finding them cheaper elsewhere can find online links and share them.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jareza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jareza
inkycatz wrote:Just a heads up, it's easier to make a case for "it is not a sale" to the relevant people if all the folks finding them cheaper elsewhere can find online links and share them.

My local Tj Maxx has at least 3 models like the ones here between 89.99 and 115.99
They dont have a link because each outlet store has their own prices.

Sorry woot Gods! this is not a sale

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

TJ Maxx/Marshalls and Ross do not have the exact bags as in the Woot sale.

For example... Zappos has a similar tangerine color bag. Sure, both are tangerine/orange in color... but there are differences.

Example here...

So the bag is $128 at Zappos. Sure, is cheaper... but the construction is different than the higher priced woot offering.

Woot has tan leather straps... Zappos, TJX etc have color matched pleather straps.

Woot's version has the logo all over the lining, while the Zappos version has a plan tan lining with the Michael Kors imprint in one spot.

The lining on the woot version covers the bottom well. The Zappos version has visible hardware on the inside bottom of the bag where the "feet" are secured.

The embossing is similar... but appears a bit more crisp on the woot bag.

Another big difference is the stitching. The woot one is only one row of MK logos deep while it is two deep on the Zappos one... The stitching is solidly done on the woot one, and visible on the edge of the leather above the better lining fabric.

There is a nice metal snap to secure the woot bag. And there appears to be more and better pockets in the woot version.

Anymore questions?