WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Desk Candy: M&M Themed Office Stuff

Everyone, everyone, everyone loves M&Ms. But some people aren't ashamed to take that love to the next level. That's right, we're talking commitment. Get some M&M desk accessories for your office, home office, or candy store, and people will know: You. Love. M&Ms.
Brands Unlimited official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Pretty whimsical stuff. Which do you prefer, plain or peanut M&Ms?

I'm just hanging out, really.

socalwoman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages socalwoman

I don't suppose that water dispenser's bottle is made out of glass?

Seize the Carp!

jelliebaby

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jelliebaby
socalwoman wrote:I don't suppose that water dispenser's bottle is made out of glass?

Given that in the specs the shipping weight is listed as 1 pound it seems pretty doubtful that the 1/2 gal container could be made of glass. Just a guess on my part.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

socalwoman wrote:I don't suppose that water dispenser's bottle is made out of glass?

Found a sale on ebay that said it was a plastic bottle. Looks plastic to me.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

laceybannon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laceybannon

Whats the distance range on those messengers?

bernardhny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bernardhny

If only it plugged into the wall and kept the contents cold. It would be so much better so the water would not melt in my hands, only in my mouth.

cata32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cata32
inkycatz wrote:Pretty whimsical stuff. Which do you prefer, plain or peanut M&Ms?

i like them all... i love M&M's they can be very addictive :D I like these little "toys" but, they seem expensive

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal
inkycatz wrote:Pretty whimsical stuff. Which do you prefer, plain or peanut M&Ms?

I am addicted to milk chocolate M&Ms and I am not ashamed to say it.

madbombardier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madbombardier
ThunderThighs wrote:Found a sale on ebay that said it was a plastic bottle. Looks plastic to me.

Thank you for researching, TT. I'm okay with the dispenser not being made out of glass. However, I see no note on Woot! or the Brands Unlimited site about being BPA-free. I like my products cancer-free, thank you very much. In for none. Bad, Woot! No M&Ms for you!

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
cata32 wrote:I like these little "toys" but, they seem expensive

This is a good price for a little accent lamp. I've been searching for one for my kid's room as a bedtime reading lamp, and the average price on little lamps like this is $30-50.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Have you tried the white chocolate peppermint or orange limited edition m&m's? They're both awesome and would be a great addition to any of these products!

------------------
I Bet on Sky