WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Weather Channel Tech

Weather has always been here, and will always be here. It is one of nature’s most primal, fundamental, unknowable forces. Like some dark, occasionally loving, God judging us from on high, one we were never meant to understand. Well, now you can use modern technology to understand it!
LaCrosse Technology official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

How's the weather? And more importantly, how are these gizmos?

I'm just hanging out, really.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Meh. Amazon reviews for the weather center and rain gauge are consistent - flaky communication with remote sensors, unreliable readings. And this is consistent with my own experience with La Crosse remote thermometers.

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

can anyone tell me how long the probe cord is? trying to figure out if it will work by my bedroom window.

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

dmmutti

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dmmutti

Can I just buy the probe?

dfunk29

quality posts: 48 Private Messages dfunk29
dmmutti wrote:Can I just buy the probe?

That's what she said

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Y'all over at woot must have done a rain dance. For the next 3 or so days, it shall be raining in CA..

that was fun while it lasted!

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
bpr2 wrote:Y'all over at woot must have done a rain dance. For the next 3 or so days, it shall be raining in CA..

YAY!

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

Can any of these units accept data from multiple remote sensors (ie: one outdoor, one in the basement, one in the attic, etc..)?

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

willwats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willwats

If there were someway to get the date collected onto a computer automatically I would grab one.