wrongdekade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrongdekade

So I ordered the Bamboo salad bowl and the bamboo salad hands to go with it. They arrived seperately and the bowl was all dinged up. I emailed Woot about that ans asked where the hands were. They arrived a few days later broken in half. Woot mailed them in a USPS bag, how is that going to protect them. Now no one is returning my emails or helping. This is the worst service ever!!

wrongdekade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrongdekade

Any suggestions???

lichme

quality posts: 2658 Private Messages lichme
wrongdekade wrote:So I ordered the Bamboo salad bowl and the bamboo salad hands to go with it. They arrived seperately and the bowl was all dinged up. I emailed Woot about that ans asked where the hands were. They arrived a few days later broken in half. Woot mailed them in a USPS bag, how is that going to protect them. Now no one is returning my emails or helping. This is the worst service ever!!

Sorry about your bad experience, this isn't typical of woot. Hopefully a mod will come in here and poke somebody to look for your email, I know the email system has been flaky as of late. Don't worry, I'm sure somebody will take care of you.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
wrongdekade wrote:So I ordered the Bamboo salad bowl and the bamboo salad hands to go with it. They arrived seperately and the bowl was all dinged up. I emailed Woot about that ans asked where the hands were. They arrived a few days later broken in half. Woot mailed them in a USPS bag, how is that going to protect them. Now no one is returning my emails or helping. This is the worst service ever!!

I know you've said you emailed in, so let's try a couple things:
First, your spam folder. It has sharp jaws and little woot mails seem to be helpless against it sometimes.

Second, if that fails, mail again, remember when you're mailing support@woot.com to give them a business day or two to respond, and possibly longer so they can investigate your issue. Still, if you've gotten an automated email with your case number, please take heart! Your email has been received, and it will be seen and replied to!

I'm just hanging out, really.