ahwallis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahwallis

I am wondering if this is normal. I placed an order and was charged on November 24th. It has been marked as awaiting shipping ever since. It is now the 29th, and my email to support has gone unanswered.

Woot seems laid back, so is this normal?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ahwallis wrote:I am wondering if this is normal. I placed an order and was charged on November 24th. It has been marked as awaiting shipping ever since. It is now the 29th, and my email to support has gone unanswered.

We like to advise folks to wait a five full business days for processing and shipping. With regards to support, we like to mention that it usually takes 1-2 business days to hear back (although you should have an auto reply with your case number right away).

We hope that helps and appreciate your patience!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ahwallis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahwallis

Thank you for the information.

A

inkycatz wrote:We like to advise folks to wait a five full business days for processing and shipping. With regards to support, we like to mention that it usually takes 1-2 business days to hear back (although you should have an auto reply with your case number right away).

We hope that helps and appreciate your patience!

jharlow56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jharlow56

I placed an order on Nov 21. Now it is Nov 29 and I'm still "awaiting shipping". I realize there was a holiday in there, but when can I expect my order to ship? This is the first time I have ordered from Woot, and I'm beginning to worry..

dravec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dravec
jharlow56 wrote:I placed an order on Nov 21. Now it is Nov 29 and I'm still "awaiting shipping". I realize there was a holiday in there, but when can I expect my order to ship? This is the first time I have ordered from Woot, and I'm beginning to worry..

All I can say is you're not alone. If you hop over to the thread about the ASUS tablets, a lot of us who ordered on the 21st have not received any tracking information or other updates. Others report receiving the product already (even without a tracking number). Hopefully we'll get an update before the weekend.

mloborny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mloborny

I ordered 4 items on 11/14, and only 3 tracking numbers showed up, all delivered on 11/20. I've contacted support twice, and never received an auto response... nothing. I guess I'll have to dispute the charges if they won't even respond to me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mloborny wrote:I ordered 4 items on 11/14, and only 3 tracking numbers showed up, all delivered on 11/20. I've contacted support twice, and never received an auto response... nothing. I guess I'll have to dispute the charges if they won't even respond to me.

You should gphwve received an auto-reply. Have you checked your spam folder?

I'll ping CS from this end.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mloborny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mloborny
ThunderThighs wrote:You should gphwve received an auto-reply. Have you checked your spam folder?

I'll ping CS from this end.

nothing in my spam folder

bruneaucolleen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bruneaucolleen
ahwallis wrote:I am wondering if this is normal. I placed an order and was charged on November 24th. It has been marked as awaiting shipping ever since. It is now the 29th, and my email to support has gone unanswered.

I ordered a tv on Nov 16th and paid for overnight shipping and my tv still has yet to even ship to me nearly a month later. Worst online shopping experience I've had thus far. Even customer support has only told me to let them know if it doesn't ship by Monday. What a disappointment.