WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Classy Battery Cases for your iPhone 4 (and 4s)

Nothing's more awkward than whipping out your fancy new smartphone to impress your friends by using SoundHound to identify a song or using the sweet Woot app to buy outdated electronics instantly or using Apple Maps to drive your car into a lake only to feel the crushing impotence of a dead battery. They all point and laugh at you while you stand there, holding your flaccid phone in your fist, sobbing.
uNu official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have a battery case for your phone? Is it time to upgrade to one?

I'm just hanging out, really.

aylerayler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aylerayler

Will this fit upon and charge a 4th gen ipod touch?

xomgitsshanx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xomgitsshanx

where is the purple one?!?! come on woot..please Purple!!!!

~XOMGITSSHANX~

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

xomgitsshanx wrote:where is the purple one?!?! come on woot..please Purple!!!!

Ack, sorry. Looks like a last minute change in inventory after the photo was shot.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

factotum

quality posts: 10 Private Messages factotum

FYI, woot, the 11,000mAh Enerpak Vault Dual Port is listed as 11,100mAh on the event's splash page. How about hiring a proofreader? In the world of portable power, every mAh matters.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

factotum wrote:FYI, woot, the 11,000mAh Enerpak Vault Dual Port is listed as 11,100mAh on the event's splash page. How about hiring a proofreader? In the world of portable power, every mAh matters.

changed ;)

kz585

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kz585

I just checked their website hoping they would have one for the iphone 5.

A whole separate unit that you have to attach with a cord?
What a joke.

Anyone know any good batt cases for the iphone 5?

mgb4tim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgb4tim

I have a similar case for my 4, but the signal strength gets trashed by it. does anyone know if this case does the same?

TKurata

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TKurata
mgb4tim wrote:I have a similar case for my 4, but the signal strength gets trashed by it. does anyone know if this case does the same?

Does not affect signal strength for me. Have two of these, one for the wife and one for me, we LOVE them. They used to by $25 on Woot, thought they'd go down post iP5 but I guess not...!

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
TKurata wrote:Does not affect signal strength for me. Have two of these, one for the wife and one for me, we LOVE them. They used to by $25 on Woot, thought they'd go down post iP5 but I guess not...!

iPhone 5 means a whole lot of used iPhone 4/4s's on the market.

sodalite

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite
mgb4tim wrote:I have a similar case for my 4, but the signal strength gets trashed by it. does anyone know if this case does the same?

uNu says the case has a built-in antena and will strengthen your signal. i have certainly not had any weakening of my signal, hard to say if it's stronger though.

jaberwooty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaberwooty

The black DX Plus 2400 sold fast, before I saw the sale. Do you think you might get more in the future?

Also, I saw a different battery cover with speakers. Does anyone have any feedback on the ones with speakers?

quelynwoot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages quelynwoot

I bought this one about a month ago. http://www.woot.com/offers/unu-iphone-4-4s-battery-case-14
It has a Lithium-Polymer 1700mAh battery. This one has a Lithium-Ion 1700mAh and is twice the price. I know my daughter would like the pink and white one better than the plain white one I already bought her, but is it worth it to pay double to replace it? Not considering color, which one is better quality?

quelynwoot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages quelynwoot
kz585 wrote:I just checked their website hoping they would have one for the iphone 5.

A whole separate unit that you have to attach with a cord?
What a joke.

Anyone know any good batt cases for the iphone 5?

I think they do have what you're looking for. It's a slim case that stays on the phone and then has the snap on battery packs.
http://www.myunu.com/collections/ecopak-battery-case.html

csguwer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csguwer

Yeah, that one looks like a better deal for iPhone 5. It seems that you can send back your old ip4 case for recycle and get the ip5 case at $19.95 as the reward. That is a 60 dollar discount, worth the hustle. I might go for the deal when I upgrade to i5 in febuary.

quelynwoot wrote:I think they do have what you're looking for. It's a slim case that stays on the phone and then has the snap on battery packs.

kz585

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kz585
quelynwoot wrote:I think they do have what you're looking for. It's a slim case that stays on the phone and then has the snap on battery packs.

Ya I'm not diggin the snap on battery.

cbarnes1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbarnes1986

This case will not charge an iPhone 4. It gives a "charging not supported with this accessory" error. It will charge my iPhone 4s fine, but I purchased it as a gift for someone with an iPhone 4. Has anyone had a similar problem?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

cbarnes1986 wrote:This case will not charge an iPhone 4. It gives a "charging not supported with this accessory" error. It will charge my iPhone 4s fine, but I purchased it as a gift for someone with an iPhone 4. Has anyone had a similar problem?

hmm. Might want to contact uNu for some assistance...?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.