WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stocking Stuffers For An Enormous Stocking

These gifts under $20 are great stocking stuffers, provided your stockings have a volume of at least 3000 cubic inches. And look, we're even selling a gigantic stocking right in the sale! It may bear a certain resemblance to a "sleeping bag," but don't be fooled! 

Quality Posts

• (9:25 AM, 11/30/2012) sirwimbly dredged up a Gunnar review.
  • (10:37 AM, 12/1/2012) Kacia wants to keep the 3D glasses for elsewhere...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What's going in your stockings this year?

I'm just hanging out, really.

sirwimbly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sirwimbly

Comments from the Gunnar Optics GLIFF glasses from a previous Woot!: http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5248750

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

Hey, it's StockingStuffer.woot.com! Or close enough, I guess.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pitamuffin wrote:Hey, it's StockingStuffer.woot.com! Or close enough, I guess.

Ha! Yeah but that's an awfully long thing to type

I'm just hanging out, really.

eich2923

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eich2923

Dumb Question Im sure Will the stand case fit a Kindle Fire HD 7" Not sure if there is a difference in the Org and HD

thenativesarerestless

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
eich2923 wrote:Dumb Question Im sure Will the stand case fit a Kindle Fire HD 7" Not sure if there is a difference in the Org and HD

doesn't answer exactly, but ...

Fire HD: 7.6" x 5.4" x 0.4"

Fire: 7.44" x 4.72" x 0.45"

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

If you are already going to order something and have shipping covered, I would suggest the Steady Freddy game if you have kids around. I remember having one of those at my Grandmas house back when I was a kid and I played it all.the.time. It was a fun kids game.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313

I have 4 of the record a story books. Hush Little Baby, Rock-a-bye Baby, Twas the Night Before Christmas, and I Love my Little Man (the last 2 just came in the mail today). They are beautiful books, and the first 2 nursery rhymes are longer than I expected, which made me happy. The last 2 are great stories for children a little bit older. I got the first 2 for each set of grandparents, since they live in another state, and the Little Man book is good for parents that are away, since it mentions a reunion (I plan on using it when my husband is deployed).

insomniac221

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insomniac221
eich2923 wrote:Dumb Question Im sure Will the stand case fit a Kindle Fire HD 7" Not sure if there is a difference in the Org and HD

This case will NOT fit the new second generation Kindle Fire. It's too small, and the hole for the camera lens is in the wrong place.

Really wish I'd asked this question before I bought one of these last time it was offered on Woot.

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

$8 plus shipping for 1000mAh? ripoff unfortunately

I just picked up 2x5000mAh externals for $30

thats..

$13 for 1000mAh
$30 for 10,000mAh

The numbers speak for themselves.

Cheers and happy wooting!

fred911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fred911
thaskaman wrote:$8 plus shipping for 1000mAh? ripoff unfortunately

I just picked up 2x5000mAh externals for $30

thats..

$13 for 1000mAh
$30 for 10,000mAh

The numbers speak for themselves.

Cheers and happy wooting!

Me thinks someone is "puffing" the specs here. KODAK Essential USB Power Pack KP1000 states the MAX output current @ 700mA. Who's puffing what?
http://resources.kodak.com/support/pdf/en/manuals/accessories/USB_PowerPack_KP1000/KP1000_en.pdf

mommacomet

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mommacomet

The old Kindle Fire and the new kindle fire are the same size. These will not fit either of the Kindle Fire HD's.

rlee8807

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlee8807

BestBuy should change their name to StockingStuffers. I can imagine it now, walking through the door to be greeted, "Hi, welcome to StockingStuffers."

Kacia

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Kacia

Will those 3d glasses work good in regular theatres too?

cdjenkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdjenkins

Ok feel stupid but.... Can the Klipsch earbuds work with an I phone? Possibly purchasing for the kids....

outer78

quality posts: 13 Private Messages outer78
cdjenkins wrote:Ok feel stupid but.... Can the Klipsch earbuds work with an I phone? Possibly purchasing for the kids....

ah brainwashed by apple. Yes these will work with the Iphone but it doesn't have a mic so they will only be used to listen to music.

Not sure about the older Iphone though since it had a recessed headphone port but it will work on the Iphone 4 and up

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
rlee8807 wrote:BestBuy should change their name to StockingStuffers. I can imagine it now, walking through the door to be greeted, "Hi, welcome to StockingStuffers."

Sounds like a specialty gentleman's club.

sdc100

quality posts: 503 Private Messages sdc100

Anyone know anything about the Embark 32 Ounce Water Bottle? When uncapped, how does the mouth opening look? Is it just an opening, or is there something for sipping? If it's just a wide opening, how is this any better than an ordinary 32oz plastic bottle you'd get from buying orange juice or some other beverage? Why not just use that? In fact, I'd much rather have a clear bottle than this pink plastic so that I can easily see what drink is inside, i.e. water, Gatorade, iced tea, etc. So is there any real reason to get these bottles?

rrussell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rrussell

What about those 3D glasses and the HP 2311gt 3d monitor they had up a few months back?