kingofhearts589

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingofhearts589

Before I type this message of disappointment, I just wanted to say I've been a fan of woot for years and have a pretty sizable collection of woot shirts.

That being said, I am saddened by the fact that my new Woot Shirt's tag says made in Honduras. Not only have you guys raised the price from the original $10, but now you've stopped purchasing your blank shirts from American Apparel, a company that prides itself in not using sweat shops and making their clothes in Los Angeles.

I'm paying a higher price for a shirt that doesn't cost as much to make. If this keeps going on, then this last shirt (Online Debate Team) will be the last shirt I purchase from your site.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

It has been several months since the change over. I've saved well over $200 due to shirt designs being printed on the new blanks. I bought a couple of the new blanks and after only a couple of washes, they has shrank to a point of unwearability. They also feel harsh against my skin compared to the AA blanks.

kingofhearts589 wrote:Before I type this message of disappointment, I just wanted to say I've been a fan of woot for years and have a pretty sizable collection of woot shirts.

That being said, I am saddened by the fact that my new Woot Shirt's tag says made in Honduras. Not only have you guys raised the price from the original $10, but now you've stopped purchasing your blank shirts from American Apparel, a company that prides itself in not using sweat shops and making their clothes in Los Angeles.

I'm paying a higher price for a shirt that doesn't cost as much to make. If this keeps going on, then this last shirt (Online Debate Team) will be the last shirt I purchase from your site.

that was fun while it lasted!