WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: We're doing occasional pop-up shops now at pop.woot.com - including Jingle Binge, launching today. What do you think?
  • 42.3% - More deals is always better 679
  • 13.3% - Seems like a decent idea, I guess 214
  • 18% - TOO MANY DEALS! TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH! 290
  • 26.4% - First I've heard of it - I'm off to pop.woot.com right now 424
1607 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

DonMiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DonMiller

More left over crap for Woot-off.

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

honestly, I can't keep up with it all

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

It's great until you start giving up and selling stuff that a: no one wants and b: has nothing to do with the holidays.

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Where is it?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Mo = bettah

oclafretep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oclafretep

Honestly, you guys are hitting the limit for things I care about checking. If you add any more it's just going to be tedious.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

I've noted this elsewhere, but...

You guys need a new search engine to search purely the current product sales/descriptions. Nothing else. There are WAY too many pages on the new Woot! for me to check daily. It's not even close. Between all the new Woot sites and all the side sales I'm overwhelmed and spending way more time on deals.woot (which often has better prices and definitely has better searching), and generally avoiding the main Woot pages.

At this point, the additional pages and pages of sales in their incomprehensible mish-mosh (seriously, half the side sales have no cohesive "theme" whatsoever, just random products thrown together) actually serves to drive me away from Woot (and I tell you this only because I love you and want it to be fixed, not out of meanness or spite!).