HexKrak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HexKrak

Ordered 3 of these things on 12/3 and still haven't got a shipping notice. This is the first time woot has let me down.

cricks57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cricks57
ThunderThighs wrote:Our buyer traced down the problem. The vendor sent to our warehouses by ground instead of expedited. They're there now and will be shipped to you via expedited shipping. So sorry for the delay.

So, this was yesterday morning, and we still do not have shipping updates. Any hope to get these for Christmas??

lnxpro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lnxpro

Woot doesn't care. I emailed customer no service and they said that it's handled by a third party and I'll eventually get a tracking number.

They're a bunch of greedy scumbags. As far as woot is concerned, they already made the sale, got our money so no one cares.

Too bad that companies nowadays no longer care about their loyal customer. The new business thinking is screw the few loyal customer, we'll get plenty of new customers.

Most companies used to be ran by people that cared. Now they are ran by bean counters.

mandileonberger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandileonberger

Ugh,
Just like the rest I ordered the salt, pepper and rub. I got the rub in like 4 days! Salt and pepper? Still awaiting shipping. Same generic message when emailed CS. Along with the machine gun apron, this was going to be my work Xmas gift.
Guess I'll have to figure something else to add to it. Too bad, I was going to be really proud of this gift.....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Repeating this for page 2.

ThunderThighs wrote:Our buyer traced down the problem. The vendor sent to our warehouses by ground instead of expedited. They're there now and will be shipped to you via expedited shipping. So sorry for the delay.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lnxpro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lnxpro
ThunderThighs wrote:Repeating this for page 2.

That was posted 2 days ago expedited shipping usually means expedited. So that's just a lie to get us off your back for a while.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lnxpro wrote:That was posted 2 days ago expedited shipping usually means expedited. So that's just a lie to get us off your back for a while.

I'd like to hope you all are thinking a little bit better of us when we say we're working with the best information we have available.

I'm just hanging out, really.

desyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desyo
inkycatz wrote:I'd like to hope you all are thinking a little bit better of us when we say we're working with the best information we have available.

Any word yet on when the malt salt might ship?

ThunderThighs

Staff

desyo wrote:Any word yet on when the malt salt might ship?

The items are in the FBA warehouse waiting to be received (red tape). They're being sent out 2-day delivery as soon as they can get their hands on them.

Apologies for the delay.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

heathere3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages heathere3

Quite a lot of us ordered that as part of a present. And I just got a refund (and no notice from Woot) for another of the "bacon" items. Better communication would go a long way here

ThunderThighs wrote:The items are in the FBA warehouse waiting to be received (red tape). They're being sent out 2-day delivery as soon as they can get their hands on them.

Apologies for the delay.

incognit0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages incognit0
heathere3 wrote:Quite a lot of us ordered that as part of a present. And I just got a refund (and no notice from Woot) for another of the "bacon" items. Better communication would go a long way here

Just got an email that HALF my order shipped and will be here Monday.

incognit0

incognit0 wrote:Just got an email that HALF my order shipped and will be here Monday.

And another saying the other half was cancelled. Seriously, f you guys. Merry Christmas.

ThunderThighs

Staff

incognit0 wrote:And another saying the other half was cancelled. Seriously, f you guys. Merry Christmas.

We probably deserve that. Sorry for the hassles with this order.

heathere3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages heathere3

Malt Salt arrived! For those of you still waiting, have heart, my package arrived today

incognit0

Can someone remind me what the $5 coupon code was for this fiasco? Can't find the email. I remember it being 'souldoubt' or something along those lines. Thanks!