WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Game on through the Holidays

Give your family the greatest gift of all: the gift of LOSING! Or think about it this way: as they're gift they get a fun game to play - like ping pong, or foosball - and you get the gift of being able to TOTALLY SCHOOL THEM AT IT! It'll be a Merry Christmas for everyone!



Quality Posts


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Mostly I just like to video game through the holidays. But these offline games look cool too. Which is your favorite?

I'm just hanging out, really.

ktrenholm


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ktrenholm

What's up with the Foosball tables having 3 men on the goal row?

I've never seen that before.

allshifteight


quality posts: 0 Private Messages allshifteight
ktrenholm wrote:What's up with the Foosball tables having 3 men on the goal row?

I've never seen that before.



I think it's a Euro vs. American thing. The tables with only one goalie have sloped corners, whereas the ones with three goalies don't. You need the three to get the ball out of the corners.

nootherids


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nootherids

Woot is starting to slack as far as having unbeatable deals. This same table is on Amazon for cheaper and with Prime shipping.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nootherids wrote:Woot is starting to slack as far as having unbeatable deals. This same table is on Amazon for cheaper and with Prime shipping.



Links please!

I'm just hanging out, really.

ledastray


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ledastray

A previous offer has the same or similar stuff. I was curious about the darts and ordered some then.

They are all basic beginners darts. The Unicorn felt good and were a great value. Note they don't come with any accessories.

The Accudart Torpedo soft-tip come with a simple case and a spare set of shafts. They too felt good in my hand. Note that model comes in 16g & 18g and I received one of each. I think these were the nicest of the three, but maybe not the best value. (Mine had a Big-5 price sticker and we paid the in store price here.)

The Fire Flight model is sort of cool, but I'm not sure it's very practical for regular use. The batteries are tiny, they make the shafts fatter than they need to be for the weight, and they'll aren't going to last forever. Other than the novelty, which is impressive, I ask myself why you'd want these. My best answer is a experienced player playing a friendly game with beginners. (E.g. over drinks in the pub.) You'd have a huge wow factor and a handicap to keep things more competitive.

PS- I have a decent board already so I didn't order one of these boards. But the remaining dart board is a great deal!

SkaTroma


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SkaTroma
inkycatz wrote:Links please!



http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Cat-Pockey-Hockey-Billiards/dp/B001L2IBE8

$678.99 & this item ships for free with Super Saver Shipping

kungfuheero


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kungfuheero

"5-in-1 sports trainer includes basketball, soccer, baseball, soccer, and lacrosse options"

Add the soccer option again and this would be a 6-in-1 sports trainer.

Paul Watson


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Paul Watson

The middle priced one is on Amazon for less with free shipping, too. http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Cat-Tirade-Foosball-Table/dp/B000GGAPF8/ref=pd_sbs_sg_6

lifevirusx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx

So what's the difference between the sold out dartboard and the not sold out one?
Other than price I mean

RobinBobcat


quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

*hmph*
Those are NOT 'billiard' tables. Those are pool tables.
Pool tables have pockets.
Billiards uses larger tables, with no pockets.
Call me when you're offering Snooker tables (huge table, small pockets)

Meow

Go Squarryls!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RobinBobcat wrote:*hmph*
Those are NOT 'billiard' tables. Those are pool tables.
Pool tables have pockets.
Billiards uses larger tables, with no pockets.
Call me when you're offering Snooker tables (huge table, small pockets)



I'll pass your feedback on. Thanks for pointing that out.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johnt007871


quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
kungfuheero wrote:"5-in-1 sports trainer includes basketball, soccer, baseball, soccer, and lacrosse options"

Add the soccer option again and this would be a 6-in-1 sports trainer.



Someone probably changed Football to soccer

jewfarmer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jewfarmer

Are these Mcdermott genuine cues even any good? I can't seem to find reviews on them anywhere...

lifevirusx


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx
lifevirusx wrote:So what's the difference between the sold out dartboard and the not sold out one?
Other than price I mean


Oh, apparently there was only one of that one
Still wondering what the difference was though

stars67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stars67
jewfarmer wrote:Are these Mcdermott genuine cues even any good? I can't seem to find reviews on them anywhere...



My husband shoots league pool and he told me that McDermott is a solid cue maker, although these would be entry level cues. Many of the league players use McDermott, - including me when I have to play - and they are good until you get to an expert level - by the time you get to that level, you;ll want a specialist.

mootsc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mootsc
kungfuheero wrote:"5-in-1 sports trainer includes basketball, soccer, baseball, soccer, and lacrosse options"

Add the soccer option again and this would be a 6-in-1 sports trainer.



Looks like it should have been hockey. There's a stick and ball/puck in the pic.

jcadieux


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcadieux
SkaTroma wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Cat-Pockey-Hockey-Billiards/dp/B001L2IBE8

$678.99 & this item ships for free with Super Saver Shipping



Actually you can get it even cheaper here: http://www.sears.com/fat-cat-7-ft-pockey-3-in-1-gametable/p-00619856000P

SkaTroma


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SkaTroma
jcadieux wrote:Actually you can get it even cheaper here: http://www.sears.com/fat-cat-7-ft-pockey-3-in-1-gametable/p-00619856000P



I saw that but it looks like shipping starts around $250...yikes!!

limerickx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages limerickx
ktrenholm wrote:What's up with the Foosball tables having 3 men on the goal row?

I've never seen that before.



3 man back bars are the standard setup for tourney-level tables.

Fat Cat tables are ok. Not bad for playing around for fun.

jcadieux


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcadieux
SkaTroma wrote:I saw that but it looks like shipping starts around $250...yikes!!



Good Call on that one.

BLACKENED


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BLACKENED

I paid for this one the 12/03/12, and so far it's no even mark as shipped, I'll receive my table for this year o what?

Jorge Murillo

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
BLACKENED wrote:I paid for this one the 12/03/12, and so far it's no even mark as shipped, I'll receive my table for this year o what?


As it has been over five business days, please feel free to contact support@woot.com with your order number to see what's up.

I'm just hanging out, really.

weldermantim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages weldermantim

i ordered my fatcat pool table on 12/6/2012 and it didnt ship till 12/17/2012 the tracking number i was given will not work so i have been waiting for it ever since if a rep from woot reads this maybe you can reply and maybe even send me a working tracking number

whats next?????

weldermantim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages weldermantim
inkycatz wrote:As it has been over five business days, please feel free to contact support@woot.com with your order number to see what's up.



good luck with contacting woot support i sent them 2 e-mails got an automated reply both times and that was it never heard from them after that and this was also conserning my pool table

whats next?????

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
weldermantim wrote:good luck with contacting woot support i sent them 2 e-mails got an automated reply both times and that was it never heard from them after that and this was also conserning my pool table


You totally may want to check your spam folder, but I've gone ahead and pinged them for you to see what we can find out. You may also want to try to track your item via here and see if that helps!

Best wishes for the holidays!

ps. Friendly reminder: tracking numbers are created before the product actually ships.

I'm just hanging out, really.

weldermantim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages weldermantim
inkycatz wrote:You totally may want to check your spam folder, but I've gone ahead and pinged them for you to see what we can find out. You may also want to try to track your item via here and see if that helps!
Best wishes for the holidays!

ps. Friendly reminder: tracking numbers are created before the product actually ships.



thank you for the fast reply i was able to track my pool table and it should be delivered sometime on the 24th i never would have found any of this out had i not posted here i figured the shipper would have been usps or ups or fedex cause it says standerd shipping didnt know you were going to use a 3rd or I guess in this case 4th party shipper in the future it would be helpfull to include that info as to who will be handleing the shipping thank you

whats next?????

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
weldermantim wrote:thank you for the fast reply i was able to track my pool table and it should be delivered sometime on the 24th i never would have found any of this out had i not posted here i figured the shipper would have been usps or ups or fedex cause it says standerd shipping didnt know you were going to use a 3rd or I guess in this case 4th party shipper in the future it would be helpfull to include that info as to who will be handleing the shipping thank you



That's a good idea, thanks for passing it on. We're always looking for ways to help make our customers lives just a little better.

I'm just hanging out, really.

jinhuansanjie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie

I bought the ping pong table from these guys.
It first showed on Seko that it is on its way... and when I called them today, they said that they never even received the freight... what the heck? Anyone else having this problem?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jinhuansanjie wrote:I bought the ping pong table from these guys.
It first showed on Seko that it is on its way... and when I called them today, they said that they never even received the freight... what the heck? Anyone else having this problem?



Tracking numbers are created when the shipping labels are printed, not when the item is shipped. You may get the shipping information before the item has left the warehouse.

I am seeing a tracking number for your order. It should be showing under Stuff you Bought. You can go to the Seko site to see tracking.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

weldermantim


quality posts: 0 Private Messages weldermantim

how do we handle it when the ppl make a delivery and the product is damaged? cause the guys came here today to deliver my pool table and the box was messed up and the one side rail on the table is busted so how do we proceed?how do i go about getting another pool table? or just a refund?

whats next?????

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

weldermantim wrote:how do we handle it when the ppl make a delivery and the product is damaged? cause the guys came here today to deliver my pool table and the box was messed up and the one side rail on the table is busted so how do we proceed?how do i go about getting another pool table? or just a refund?



Sorry for the late reply.
We recommend that you get into contact with Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or using the Support Tab located at the top of the Woot Main page.

They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your order and how to proceed.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator

jinhuansanjie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
ThunderThighs wrote:Tracking numbers are created when the shipping labels are printed, not when the item is shipped. You may get the shipping information before the item has left the warehouse.

I am seeing a tracking number for your order. It should be showing under Stuff you Bought. You can go to the Seko site to see tracking.



I bought the item on 12/8/12.
When I entered the code on the seko site. It says they did not receive the freight. I have even called them.
I have already wrote to woot support yesterday, and I heard nothing so far.

icecreamtruck


quality posts: 0 Private Messages icecreamtruck

I ordered the table on 12-6. Seko shipping still doesn't show that it's been shipped when I look up my tracking number. I'm expecting it for my kids for Christmas. If it doesn't miraculously come on Monday, Christmas Eve, I've got a big BOOOOOO for Woot. Lesson learned.

jinhuansanjie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
icecreamtruck wrote:I ordered the table on 12-6. Seko shipping still doesn't show that it's been shipped when I look up my tracking number. I'm expecting it for my kids for Christmas. If it doesn't miraculously come on Monday, Christmas Eve, I've got a big BOOOOOO for Woot. Lesson learned.



Did you buy the ping pong table too?
Seko told me that they never got the freight from woot...
I bought it as a gift for my parents too...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

icecreamtruck & jinhuansanjie: I've sent an email to the appropriate people so they can see what's going on here. Sorry for the delay.

UPDATE: You should have an email as of 12/24 with news.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

unpcnook


quality posts: 8 Private Messages unpcnook

ThunderThighs,

I ordered a couple sets of Unicorn GT-125 Brass Dart Set back on 12/04/12.
I checked the tracking number and it appears to be stuck in a USPS sorting facility since 12/10/12.
I emailed service@woot.com twice in the past two weeks with my order number and have yet to receive a reply (even checked SPAM).
Can you help me out?

-UnPC

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

unpcnook wrote:ThunderThighs,

I ordered a couple sets of Unicorn GT-125 Brass Dart Set back on 12/04/12.
I checked the tracking number and it appears to be stuck in a USPS sorting facility since 12/10/12.
I emailed service@woot.com twice in the past two weeks with my order number and have yet to receive a reply (even checked SPAM).
Can you help me out?



Sure thing. Let me see what I can find out. Sorry for the delay!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jinhuansanjie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
ThunderThighs wrote:icecreamtruck & jinhuansanjie: I've sent an email to the appropriate people so they can see what's going on here. Sorry for the delay.

UPDATE: You should have an email as of 12/24 with news.



Hi Staff,

We did indeed receive an e-mail.
I am happy that it is being taken care of. But could you please help me retrieving a new tracking number? My parents are getting anxious about whether the ping pong table I ordered is a "real deal"... They now think that they won't get it till next Christmas.

Thank you for your help!