r01241147m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r01241147m

I hate vanilla scent! Offer pine and I'll buy a ton.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
r01241147m wrote:I hate vanilla scent! Offer pine and I'll buy a ton.

Yes! Green ones in pine scent and red ones in cinnamon. Great Christmas market opportunity. I found some red, unscented ones on Amazon....but Westinghouse would be wise to offer a red and green Christmas gift set, especially w/ Christmas carvings such as wreaths, etc. Are you listening, Mark? Please deposit my royalty checks to my Woot account. Thanks!

May the Crap be with you all!!!

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
diane261 wrote:Yep, cheaper if prime member.

I think it's time for me to give up on woot with the exception of a few items on wine.woot. Their pricing is not only higher than other sources (ie: the canvas art is cheaper direct from icanvasart.com, this is cheaper and you'd have it in 2 days, not 2 weeks, over at wine.woot one of the plus deals is cheaper from the vineyard.)

If woot can't/won't offer better pricing than other places, then there's no reason for me to keep spending my money here.

Sorry woot, but that's a lot of my money you're not going to be getting anyway. I hope you return back to your ways of good to great pricing vs retail or higher.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mschauber wrote:I think it's time for me to give up on woot with the exception of a few items on wine.woot. Their pricing is not only higher than other sources (ie: the canvas art is cheaper direct from icanvasart.com, this is cheaper and you'd have it in 2 days, not 2 weeks, over at wine.woot one of the plus deals is cheaper from the vineyard.)

If woot can't/won't offer better pricing than other places, then there's no reason for me to keep spending my money here.

Sorry woot, but that's a lot of my money you're not going to be getting anyway. I hope you return back to your ways of good to great pricing vs retail or higher.

Plus Deals are going to be the killer deals you're used to seeing on the main sites.

Also, we're currently in the big sale season. Everyone is having sales and changing their prices. The price we check one night is different the next morning. It's going to be crazy for the next few weeks but we're doing our best.

In the case of iCanvas, they didn't tell us they were going to run a sale a the same time as ours.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mozzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mozzer
bobbi333 wrote:Unfortunately, Grandma hates vanilla scented things so I will have to keep looking! Thanks!

Everyone keeps saying they're scented, and they are sort of, but it is VERY faint. I can't smell mine unless I'm sticking my nose right on them. There is NO scent thrown up into the air and circulated around the room.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

I know the 4 piece sets mention being scented but the 14 piece sets didn't say anything about scents one way or the other. Are the 14 piece sets scented? I'm looking for a set where all pieces are unscented.

We have others of these that were super handy during 2 weeks of no power during hurricane Sandy but I have such bad allergies & can't use anything scented, no matter how light it may seem.

Also, would these be here (NJ) in time for Christmas with the standard shipping?

gjbloom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gjbloom
msemlow wrote:They aare, but the prices are so low, you would probably spend more on the batteries vs buying new ones. The replacement battery is a CR2032.

Here's 20 replacement batteries for $3.43, free shipping.

patty30068

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patty30068

I have been using strands of LED Xmas lights balled up in glass jars for years. They stay on all day and last for years. I rarely turn on the regular lights. The whole house has a continuous low glow.

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CARVED WESTINGHOUSE CANDLES. Seriously & everyone I gave them to has loved them too. Best flameless candles ever. They look real, are pretty , turn on & off by themselves....LOVE them. FAVORITE woot item ever.

Not that anyone cares. I just needed to say it.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

maryval148

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maryval148
parrotice wrote:Can anyone tell me if in the carved set, the wick lights up vs just a glow from the pillar itself? You can kinda see that the wick on the 3-pack lights in the photo, but not in the carved set.

I have some that the pillar lights but the wick is just a little black stub... I like the kind where the wick lights.

The wick is a flexible flame the size of your pinky nail and it does light up. I have this set and they are well worth it. I travel with one at all times. Hope this is helpful. Enjoy!

KimNicole

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KimNicole
beck12 wrote:ALL I WANT TO SAY IS I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CARVED WESTINGHOUSE CANDLES. Seriously & everyone I gave them to has loved them too. Best flameless candles ever. They look real, are pretty , turn on & off by themselves....LOVE them. FAVORITE woot item ever.

Not that anyone cares. I just needed to say it.

OK...OK...I bought them.

And accidentally sent them to my parents, where I sent my last purchase, a gift.

Of course, woot remains incapable of redirecting packages, so that will be returned as soon as I get it. I can't carry pounds of candles home in my carryon! What a waste. I think for the minimal amount of savings here, I am going to just start shopping elsewhere. I've had a lot better luck with Kohls and even the woot mothership. Not being able to change an addy on a 15 minute old order is really ridiculous.

fenway39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fenway39

Would love to know where the hell my candles are. Still no tracking information and now Woot is ignoring my emails. Would love an answer from someone as to when I will get my order. This is a Christmas gift that I have to mail off and it's getting to the point where I won't be able to get it to the person in time. Very disappointed.

Sablerose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sablerose

Received my 14-piece set and was pleased to realize that the smallest votives actually DO have the tiny cell batteries in them, so they worked out of the box as well as all the tealights. Now to scrounge up enough AAA's for the others...

Thanks for the batteries!