dfwhokie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dfwhokie

Okay, I'm going to say it. There are too many product portals on Woot! these days. I'm not sure where the line was, but they've crossed it.
It is now too much effort to keep up with all the little side offerings of products...so I don't even try anymore. It's just not worth the investment. It's like a company that sends you too many e-mails...you eventually tag the sender as "junk" or unsubscribe altogether. That's is how I am feeling about Woot! now.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 182 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

As well as the changes to their policies.

We used to be able to change the order if we emailed right away. And recently, we had the option to cancel the order, which was handy if we used the wrong shipping address, and then re-order with the correct address. But they've taken that away.

I just bought the extender on Tech Woot, but forgot to change the shipping address. As a result ...

I will no longer be purchasing from any Woot site other than Wine.Woot until they change their shipping/cancel policy. And most especially for any non-wine item.

In an effort to streamline our shipping process, orders are now processed to ship much faster. As a result, unfortunately, we are unable to alter or cancel your order. Please understand this does not necessarily mean your order has shipped but rather that it has reached the point in processing where it is unable to be cancelled.

This is unacceptable, in any shape or form. Especially as a long time Wooter. This is no longer my Woot.

Especially since it is their bug, which still hasn't been fixed, that has caused such problems that I had to continually change the default shipping address.

The items haven't shipped yet, but they won't change it. Nor cancel it (which I think they have to do if I cancel the order via my CC).

Thanks Woot for losing a long time customer with your shenanigans.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

gmccommons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gmccommons

Honestly, yeah. I counted nine "Plus" sales on the main Woot page alone.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

There was only one reason I unsubscribed from Groupon and nomorerack. Too many damn deals. Then they are no deals, just a shop.

deals.woot will be my one and only place. Actually I came to this tab to say this exact thing.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

spammie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages spammie

I agree with all of the comments above. Woot has become tiresome. I rarely bother to check anything but wine.woot, and I echo MarkdaSpark's disappointment with changes to the ordering process.