WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Firm Fitness For fYoga Folks!

Yoga. It's God's (or Buddha's or Ganesha's or whomever's) way of letting you get just a little bit closer, by voluntarily causing yourself a great deal of discomfort, followed by a great deal of relaxation and inner peace. It's predicated on stretching and breathing, so take a breath, and stretch your wallet all the way to Nirvana.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Holidays are getting stressful already - good thing we've got some yoga supplies here! Yoga fans, tell us about these supplies - or ask us all your questions below.

I'm just hanging out, really.

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe

My only question is why you aren't selling the awesome bag for the yoga mats in the picture.

Baboodiot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Baboodiot

fYoga..? I don't know what fYoga is, but I like yoga.

noize23

quality posts: 6 Private Messages noize23
granilithe wrote:My only question is why you aren't selling the awesome bag for the yoga mats in the picture.

Came in for the fancy bag as well since it's on my better half's wish list, but, alas...

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

I wonder about the size of the Cardio Gloves,will they fit a man? Yes I know they are pink but I don't plan of wearing them at the mall.

CuedUp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CuedUp

What is the point of a 5 lb. kettlebell? Hard to get any benefit from swinging it when it is that light.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

granilithe wrote:My only question is why you aren't selling the awesome bag for the yoga mats in the picture.

Sometimes we get the photo just the way we want it and the inventory doesn't arrive in time for the sale. DAG NABBIT!

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

The bag in the picture has a small black something to the right of the zipper. What is it? Is it for headphones or tubing from a water bladder?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gusvonpooch wrote:I wonder about the size of the Cardio Gloves,will they fit a man? Yes I know they are pink but I don't plan of wearing them at the mall.

Checked with the buyer. We didn't get samples so he can't try it on for you. All we have from the vendor is one size fits all.

He did find this review on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3GQ8W4KANLWLH
This is a fun work out but the gloves are very loose. Gloves seem to be made for people with big hands.

But then there's this one on Walmart:

http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/15193769/the-firm-weighted-cardio-gloves-kit-reviews/reviews.htm
....My wrist measurements always puts me in the small frame category so I was surprised when I had to struggle to get the gloves on - there is no stretch to it....

So, looks like it's a coin flip.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
ThunderThighs wrote:Checked with the buyer. We didn't get samples so he can't try it on for you. All we have from the vendor is one size fits all.

He did find this review on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3GQ8W4KANLWLH
This is a fun work out but the gloves are very loose. Gloves seem to be made for people with big hands.

But then there's this one on Walmart:

http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/15193769/the-firm-weighted-cardio-gloves-kit-reviews/reviews.htm
....My wrist measurements always puts me in the small frame category so I was surprised when I had to struggle to get the gloves on - there is no stretch to it....

So, looks like it's a coin flip.

Thanks for the follow up.

stardustmage

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardustmage

Any idea if there is a weight limit for the stability balls? I looked around a bit on the internet, but didn't see anything.

rayray8822

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rayray8822

Dear marketer people,
Yoga is great for everyone. Stop making yoga stuff in girly colors. Or at least offer neutral-colored stuff.

Thanks,
Dude who likes yoga

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati
rayray8822 wrote:Dear marketer people,
Yoga is great for everyone. Stop making yoga stuff in girly colors. Or at least offer neutral-colored stuff.

Thanks,
Dude who likes yoga

I second that!

Thanks,
Dudette who likes yoga (and isn't into pink, purple, flowers, swirls, and so on)

gnwillis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnwillis
stardustmage wrote:Any idea if there is a weight limit for the stability balls? I looked around a bit on the internet, but didn't see anything.

From Gaim's website: Size Small (55cm) for heights 5'0" x 5'5"

Size Medium (55cm) for heights 5'6" x 5'11"

Size Large (75cm) for heights 6'0" x 6'3"

Hope that helps.

kalila

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalila
CuedUp wrote:What is the point of a 5 lb. kettlebell? Hard to get any benefit from swinging it when it is that light.

I have this 5 lb. kettlebell and DVD set, which I bought assuming it would help me learn some basic KB exercises. Since I'd never trained with KBs, I wanted to start with a low weight to get the moves down. The DVD wasn't what I thought it would be, but it did turn out to be a decent cardio workout even with the tiny bell.

ls1nova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ls1nova

I Got one of these and gave it to my wife for christmas, but it's missing the plug to keep it inflated! Anyone else have an issue with parts missing?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ls1nova wrote:I Got one of these and gave it to my wife for christmas, but it's missing the plug to keep it inflated! Anyone else have an issue with parts missing?

Well goodness, that's not helpful! Please feel free to contact the manufacturer and tell them you need a replacement asap.

Keep us posted!

I'm just hanging out, really.