drkoptprime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drkoptprime

I ordered multiple orders on 11/28/12 and the orders are still showing as awaiting shipping. Unfortunately one of them was for an ugly sweater T that I was going to wear to my companies christmas party tomorrow. That's not happening.

What sucks is that I'm in california and got charged tax... and I'm still waiting for something to be shipped that is most likely being shipped just a few miles from my home.

Le Sigh... very disappointing. I am a woot shopper because of good prices and fast shipping, looks like my reasons for shopping here are diminishing.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

drkoptprime wrote:I ordered multiple orders on 11/28/12 and the orders are still showing as awaiting shipping. Unfortunately one of them was for an ugly sweater T that I was going to wear to my companies christmas party tomorrow. That's not happening.

What sucks is that I'm in california and got charged tax... and I'm still waiting for something to be shipped that is most likely being shipped just a few miles from my home.

Le Sigh... very disappointing. I am a woot shopper because of good prices and fast shipping, looks like my reasons for shopping here are diminishing.

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the shipping process.

What sites did you order from? Presumably one of them must have been Shirt.Woot. Also, which delivery speed did you select with your orders? This might be helpful in establishing aprox. delivery times...

Sincerely,
Woot Staff