MrLANlord

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrLANlord

So, after following the directions provides (see below - order number highlighted) to get the errant NABI that was shipped by a NABI 2 as advertised, I am still waiting for any sort of response after a week.

I've followed the instructions provided as well as submit a request in the 'Support' area. Not a single response.

What am I supposed to do now? Just keep waiting and hoping that my daughter manages to get what she wanted for Christmas or go buy another one elsewhere and hope Woot finally graces me with some support?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: Good news about the Nabi tablet you ordered from Woot

Dear MrLANlord,

Woot here with an update on the Nabi 2 tablet you ordered from Kids.Woot on Monday, November 26. We were able to get our hands on enough units of the Nabi 2 to fill all of our orders. So forget about the part of that last email where we said you can't get one. You can. Or you can return the Nabi 1 for a full refund instead. Here's how to do each:

The process for returning the Nabi 1 for a Nabi 2 is:
• Email support@woot.com to request a call tag (if you haven’t received one already). Be sure to type “Nabi2” and your order number in the subject line so that we can process your request ASAP.
• Woot CS will email customers a FedEx call tag with instructions on how to use it. Again, you may already have the tag.
• Receive the package. If you refuse the delivery, this process will take much longer.
• Customers can then call FedEx (1.800.463.3339) to come pick up the package.
• Wait 5-7 business days for FedEx to deliver the package to Woot.
• Upon receipt, Woot will process these returns in 24 hours.
• Woot will ship a Nabi 2 via FedEx 2-day shipping.

Some help in the form of at least an acknowledgment would be appreciated. Better yet, actually follow through and make this right with the admitted mistake.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
MrLANlord wrote:So, after following the directions provides (see below - order number highlighted) to get the errant NABI that was shipped by a NABI 2 as advertised, I am still waiting for any sort of response after a week.

I've followed the instructions provided as well as submit a request in the 'Support' area. Not a single response.

What am I supposed to do now? Just keep waiting and hoping that my daughter manages to get what she wanted for Christmas or go buy another one elsewhere and hope Woot finally graces me with some support?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: Good news about the Nabi tablet you ordered from Woot

Dear MrLANlord,

Woot here with an update on the Nabi 2 tablet you ordered from Kids.Woot on Monday, November 26. We were able to get our hands on enough units of the Nabi 2 to fill all of our orders. So forget about the part of that last email where we said you can't get one. You can. Or you can return the Nabi 1 for a full refund instead. Here's how to do each:

The process for returning the Nabi 1 for a Nabi 2 is:
• Email support@woot.com to request a call tag (if you haven’t received one already). Be sure to type “Nabi2” and your order number in the subject line so that we can process your request ASAP.
• Woot CS will email customers a FedEx call tag with instructions on how to use it. Again, you may already have the tag.
• Receive the package. If you refuse the delivery, this process will take much longer.
• Customers can then call FedEx (1.800.463.3339) to come pick up the package.
• Wait 5-7 business days for FedEx to deliver the package to Woot.
• Upon receipt, Woot will process these returns in 24 hours.
• Woot will ship a Nabi 2 via FedEx 2-day shipping.

Some help in the form of at least an acknowledgment would be appreciated. Better yet, actually follow through and make this right with the admitted mistake.

if you submit an email to support, you should get an autoresponse with a case number within an hour or so. If not, something went wrong. Check spam folders for it or try another.

move along

MrLANlord

I did, of course, check my spam folder after I saw all the Support responses to do that.

I have submit another request via the Support weblink. Wish me and my daughter luck...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MrLANlord wrote:I did, of course, check my spam folder after I saw all the Support responses to do that.

I have submit another request via the Support weblink. Wish me and my daughter luck...

I've pinged CS for you. Sorry for the frustration.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MrLANlord

Woohoo! Finally got my label! Thank you.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MrLANlord wrote:Woohoo! Finally got my label! Thank you.

YAY! Now send 'er in!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nursesandyny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nursesandyny

Ok so I sent the Wrong NABI back, and it vanished. Stupid me, did not write down the tracking number for FedEx. So now I cannot track my package. Can someone please send me the tracking number, and also, tell me when I will get the right NABI??? Thanks

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
nursesandyny wrote:Ok so I sent the Wrong NABI back, and it vanished. Stupid me, did not write down the tracking number for FedEx. So now I cannot track my package. Can someone please send me the tracking number, and also, tell me when I will get the right NABI??? Thanks

We've pinged support@woot.com upon your behalf, and wish you luck!

I'm just hanging out, really.