WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sole Fitness Treadmills: Not The Sole Sole

We here at Woot are all about the options. Maybe you like the F63 best, or maybe your needs are a little different. Whatever, we don't judge. Well, that's not true, but we don't judge YOU. Just our co-workers. Speaking of which, did you see that shirt that Betty is wearing today? Ugh, right?
Sole official site



Quality Posts


poltergyst


quality posts: 0 Private Messages poltergyst

damn, look at DA

midwestrpe


quality posts: 2 Private Messages midwestrpe

Has anyone purchssed one of these or something this big from Woot? How is the shipping experience?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

midwestrpe wrote:Has anyone purchssed one of these or something this big from Woot? How is the shipping experience?



I'm checking to see how these ship. Large things are often shipped freight and you're called to arrange a delivery time.


UPDATE: These will ship freight. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).




Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff





Please note that this is a 24-hour ONLY Plus event. It ends at midnight tonight.




Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

angelagarrett


quality posts: 1 Private Messages angelagarrett

i researched treadmills for over a year when i needed a new one after burning up my old $500 proform. i settled on the SOLE F83 almost 3 years ago. i haven't regretted it....well except that i paid a lot more than this awesome hot deal from woot. i'm only 5'2'' & probably didn't need the extra belt length, but i went for the better motor. SOLE is a very quality brand for the price. I've had no trouble with mine.

midwestrpe


quality posts: 2 Private Messages midwestrpe
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm checking to see how these ship. Large things are often shipped freight and you're called to arrange a delivery time.



Danka... I just activated the big yellow button and look forward to my biggest WOOT delivery ever!

redrain16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrain16

Keeps denying my payment yet I've bought before on this site. No contact number.

redrain16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrain16
redrain16 wrote:Keeps denying my payment yet I've bought before on this site. No contact number.



Used different card. It'll be interesting to see how this ships. Anyone know about shipping/delivery for this type of item?

kweeks8722


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kweeks8722

Does anyone know if you can enter your age and weight on this treadmill?

BigMax7


quality posts: 4 Private Messages BigMax7
kweeks8722 wrote:Does anyone know if you can enter your age and weight on this treadmill?



I have the F80, you can on that and the F85 has a similar console but in a 3 color display so I would say yes.

cntheilacker


quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker
poltergyst wrote:damn, look at DA


This.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

redrain16 wrote:Keeps denying my payment yet I've bought before on this site. No contact number.


It's either your bank refusing the charges or if you are using PayPal, it's not backed by a credit card or bank account.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

v435v435vu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages v435v435vu

Anyone know what model year this deal is selling? 2013? 2012? 2011? Some model years had a few problems.

I also want to be sure that freight charges are included in the price or for the $5 price mentioned, since it will definitely have to be shipped freight.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

poltergyst wrote:damn, look at DA





Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

v435v435vu wrote:Anyone know what model year this deal is selling? 2013? 2012? 2011? Some model years had a few problems.

I also want to be sure that freight charges are included in the price or for the $5 price mentioned, since it will definitely have to be shipped freight.



These are the 2011 versions. SOLE is releasing their next line, the 2013 now. There was no in between version.

It's ridiculous, but you always pay $5 shipping on Woot, no matter what the size. And only $5 per day too - until midnight Central. So you should do some looking around on the other sites to take advantage of that.

Note: A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

redrain16 wrote:Used different card. It'll be interesting to see how this ships. Anyone know about shipping/delivery for this type of item?



These will ship freight. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tphjill


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tphjill

My credit card kept getting denied and then the credit card company called to make sure it was me using the card. After that it went through.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
tphjill wrote:My credit card kept getting denied and then the credit card company called to make sure it was me using the card. After that it went through.



Thanks for the update and sorry for the trouble!

I'm just hanging out, really.

rangerdoc


quality posts: 5 Private Messages rangerdoc

I have the earlier version of the F85 which is now 5 years old. I've never had a problem with it. This is a smoking deal...get it. The extra width and quality is too much to pass up. The 3.5hp motor really makes for smooth running. If you've ever considered a treadmill this is the one to get.

Leto


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Leto

Are the software errors people complain about on the F63 common to the F83/F85 2011 models on sale as well? Or only the F63?

jakenn2


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakenn2

I have an older model F83, and it has been great. It has about 2000 miles on it, and it is still going strong. The Sole treadmills, while not as good as the Precor, Landice or Life Fitness ones, are much, much better than the big-box brands. One can argue whether a used/rebuilt commercial treadmill would be a better buy, but I think these prices are pretty compelling for the quality.

popang


quality posts: 0 Private Messages popang

Same here...no issues with mine. LOVE IT!

angelagarrett wrote:i researched treadmills for over a year when i needed a new one after burning up my old $500 proform. i settled on the SOLE F83 almost 3 years ago. i haven't regretted it....well except that i paid a lot more than this awesome hot deal from woot. i'm only 5'2'' & probably didn't need the extra belt length, but i went for the better motor. SOLE is a very quality brand for the price. I've had no trouble with mine.



jkrasher


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkrasher

You can't find a better deal anywhere ... been looking for a while now, treadmill dr recommends, it's the easiest purchase for me in years. No brainer ... no duh, even for me.

spyder99


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spyder99

anyone else worried about the fact that this weighs nearly 300 pounds?

I kind of wish woot would have offered a method of delivery to help carry it inside for like $100.

This should be interesting since i bought one... lol

doughelmreich


quality posts: 1 Private Messages doughelmreich

This is an UNBELIEVABLE deal. We paid $2000 for this same model on Amazon in January.

It is very heavy, and very heavy duty. But we did get it upstairs (ceilings too low in basement).

Only real complaint is that the programs tend to start you in super slo-mo (0.5 mph). But everything else is fantastic, and this is an incredible deal for such a solid folding treadmill.

redrain16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrain16

Anyone recommend a good mat to fit this extra long treadmill?

mattreg


quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattreg

So, I know this is shipping freight, and I received a tracking number on my stuff you bought page.

But what company is shipping this? Where do I go to enter my tracking number so I can see when its due to arrive.

vespid


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vespid
redrain16 wrote:Anyone recommend a good mat to fit this extra long treadmill?



I just picked up this one made by Treadmill Doctor from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DN8JLM

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mattreg wrote:So, I know this is shipping freight, and I received a tracking number on my stuff you bought page.

But what company is shipping this? Where do I go to enter my tracking number so I can see when its due to arrive.



It looks like multiple shippers were used. We know of Associated Global Systems and ABF.
 

 



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

redrain16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrain16

Mine went through Home Direct then through a different company.

$5 shipping was great but only to inside of house. I paid the 2 movers an extra $50 + tip to bring it down a flight of stairs and into the room I wanted.

The box is pretty beat up. I'm waiting on this mat to make it before I open and set it up. Hopefully it is well packed inside.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HHDKYK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

hdmatrix


quality posts: 1 Private Messages hdmatrix

Mine was supposed to be delivered by Uds Delivery Systems Inc. but they called me yesterday and told me the package never arrived at their facility.

srhmr


quality posts: 2 Private Messages srhmr

The box is sitting in my kitchen at the moment. It is comically large, and my delivery guy was incorruptible.

What's the best way to move something like this down a flight of stairs? I have 2 strong friends and a hand truck.

Should I unbox it and remove the things that are fragile/electronic, and move the base in the box? Or is it safest to move it intact?

redrain16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrain16
srhmr wrote:The box is sitting in my kitchen at the moment. It is comically large, and my delivery guy was incorruptible.

What's the best way to move something like this down a flight of stairs? I have 2 strong friends and a hand truck.

Should I unbox it and remove the things that are fragile/electronic, and move the base in the box? Or is it safest to move it intact?



I would suggest leaving in the box if space allows. Remember one side is way heavier than the other.

The moving guys just let it slide down the stairs with a guy on either side. Then they used the 4 wheel dolly to move to the right room.

I opened the box yesterday, it is decently packaged in there. So far nothing looks damage even with the box looking a little rough on the outside. Notice, you will need 2 people to get the motor/deck out of the box. I was able to do everything else myself but don't want to risk something going wrong with the motor.

Woot!!!


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Woot!!!


Shipment arrived Wednesday the 19th to my local delivery company in NH via the shipper, HomeDirect. The local shipper called and informed me they received a TV instead of the treadmill. Turns out the shipping labels were swapped on my treadmill and the TV which was supposed to go to CA.

So now my treadmill is in CA and the TV is here in NH. HomeDirect is rerouting both items, but it should take another couple of weeks to get here. Not happy with this situation. Was hoping to have the treadmill by Christmas. Oh well.

Also not happy at all with Woot! customer service. Three emails to service@woot.com, three automated responses and not one response from a real person. Seriously not happy that I had to follow up on this myself with multiple calls to both shipping companies.

NOT woot! Staff

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Woot!!! wrote:Shipment arrived Wednesday the 19th to my local delivery company in NH via the shipper, HomeDirect. The local shipper called and informed me they received a TV instead of the treadmill. Turns out the shipping labels were swapped on my treadmill and the TV which was supposed to go to CA.

So now my treadmill is in CA and the TV is here in NH. HomeDirect is rerouting both items, but it should take another couple of weeks to get here. Not happy with this situation. Was hoping to have the treadmill by Christmas. Oh well.

Also not happy at all with Woot! customer service. Three emails to service@woot.com, three automated responses and not one response from a real person. Seriously not happy that I had to follow up on this myself with multiple calls to both shipping companies.


We've emailed support@woot.com for you to see if we can figure out what's going on here.

I'm just hanging out, really.

spyder99


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spyder99
Woot!!! wrote:Also not happy at all with Woot! customer service. Three emails to service@woot.com, three automated responses and not one response from a real person. Seriously not happy that I had to follow up on this myself with multiple calls to both shipping companies.

mine came damaged and I haven't received a reply from my message on Monday. Not sure what i'm even supposed to do at this point. Worst customer service from any company i've ordered with in a long while.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

spyder99 wrote:mine came damaged and I haven't received a reply from my message on Monday. Not sure what i'm even supposed to do at this point. Worst customer service from any company i've ordered with in a long while.



I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an email response yet.
Have you checked the Spam folder of your email service provider? Sometimes their responses can get filtered in there.

I've also forwarded your post onto Woot Member Services to see if they can assist you in finding a resolution.

spyder99


quality posts: 2 Private Messages spyder99
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an email response yet.
Have you checked the Spam folder of your email service provider? Sometimes their responses can get filtered in there.

I've also forwarded your post onto Woot Member Services to see if they can assist you in finding a resolution.


i appreciate the assistance. Yes, spam folder definitely checked. I actually emailed them a second time yesterday just in case, but no response on that one either.




martaandtodd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages martaandtodd

What are the steps for dealing with a damaged unit? Has anyone gotten any response from woot about their damaged treadmill?