+ Add a Comment

lf4tune


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lf4tune
mandren wrote:This is correct, they have stated no more during wootoffs. They only give them out to facebook and twitter, sadly enough. No more love for the faithful. Pretty much kills the reason to watch the woot-offs.



Maelstrom facebook and twitter ... why the Maelstrom would they do that.
I've pretty well had it with Maelstroming WOOT

Guess it won't matter after MONKEYGEDDON ... don't cha know

w00t is in my dreams?

  • Dyson DC17 The Animal - GOT IT tanks2wOOt
  • Tournement Croquet set, ThermoHawk Touchless Infrared Thermometer (missed 'em in previous Woot-Off)
  • Vectorlite 1 Million Candlepower Recharge (wasn't quick enough the last couple of times they turned up
  • Internet Tablet, Subwoofer or Surround sound speaker set



jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329

I have to think it will happen prior to 10pm EST. Later and they will lose people from prime time. It also ends up at 6pm PST.

Alaska and Hawaii, sorry for your timezone.

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
jsn14329 wrote:I have to think it will happen prior to 10pm EST. Later and they will lose people from prime time. It also ends up at 6pm PST.

Alaska and Hawaii, sorry for your timezone.



Whoops! 7pm PST. Lol!

silo11


quality posts: 1 Private Messages silo11
basharoftheages wrote:Woot has upgraded to offering a Bag of Shi(r)t



best post all day

starck22


quality posts: 0 Private Messages starck22

What are everyone's thoughts on if a Bayg uv Krahp comes with the shirt, despite Woot's comment in opening post?

KidKobun


quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun
mandren wrote:This is correct, they have stated no more during wootoffs. They only give them out to facebook and twitter, sadly enough. No more love for the faithful. Pretty much kills the reason to watch the woot-offs.


^^This^^

voodoodaddy67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages voodoodaddy67
starck22 wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on if a Bayg uv Krahp comes with the shirt, despite Woot's comment in opening post?



I'm thinking a bag o MONKEYS!

iupunisher


quality posts: 1 Private Messages iupunisher

So we are all pretty certain it will be an "O" but what number will it have on it?

67? 68? 69? 70? or 71?

My guess is 69.

renrutnairbwoot


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot

My guess is the last card will come up with an O in red. The card will fit in the correct spot. However, the URL won't work. They are just setting us up to think we know what it is. It will leave all of us scrambling to figure out the correct URL.

sodadsmc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sodadsmc
starck22 wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on if a Bayg uv Krahp comes with the shirt, despite Woot's comment in opening post?



Don't think it will happen. (hope it does thought) But the shirt is sure to be sweet.... maybe

ki4rxm


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ki4rxm
iupunisher wrote:So we are all pretty certain it will be an "O" but what number will it have on it?

67? 68? 69? 70? or 71?

My guess is 69.



The numbers are really what's worrying me. I can deal with saying that the icons in the corner are only there to give a hint as to how to arrange the letters (monkey + 'splosion = monkeygeddon). But what about the numbers? How do they factor in?

dondon3971


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dondon3971
ki4rxm wrote:The numbers are really what's worrying me. I can deal with saying that the icons in the corner are only there to give a hint as to how to arrange the letters (monkey + 'splosion = monkeygeddon). But what about the numbers? How do they factor in?



The numbers tell the order of the letters people!!!
Look at them in order!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny
( 0.o) into your signature and help him
( >< ) on his way to world domination!

Postal1398


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Postal1398
jsn14329 wrote:Whoops! 7pm PST. Lol!



When they did the map pieces, they didn't release the last one til nearly midnight EST. Woot does not seem to want those of us who need to get up at 5 am to either a.) be well rested for work the next day or b.) purchase what they're offering.

Notin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Notin

How long do these offers usually stay up? (The prize at the end of the puzzle, not the woot off)

renrutnairbwoot


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
Notin wrote:How long do these offers usually stay up? (The prize at the end of the puzzle, not the woot off)



About 30 seconds.

MiddleAgeMan


quality posts: 2 Private Messages MiddleAgeMan

It didn't take very long for Amazon to kill woot. I only wish I hadn't stuck around for the end. It was a good run, though.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
Notin wrote:How long do these offers usually stay up?



Hopefully longer than bags of cruppola. They last about 7.2 seconds and usually crater a dozen servers in the process.

I would guess until a: they sellout or b: set time. Since they sold to Amazon "a" is a mute point.

chefsean


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

now is it http://shirt.woot.com/offers/monkeegeddon

or

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/MONKEEGEDDON

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

darktide00


quality posts: 4 Private Messages darktide00
ki4rxm wrote:The numbers are really what's worrying me. I can deal with saying that the icons in the corner are only there to give a hint as to how to arrange the letters (monkey + 'splosion = monkeygeddon). But what about the numbers? How do they factor in?


maybe it wont be a word, rather a series of numbers?

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

iupunisher


quality posts: 1 Private Messages iupunisher
chefsean wrote:now is it http://shirt.woot.com/offers/monkeegeddon

or

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/MONKEEGEDDON



Seeing that there is a card with a "Y", both are wrong.

chefsean


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean
iupunisher wrote:Seeing that there is a card with a "Y", both are wrong.



then what will it be?

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

renrutnairbwoot


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
chefsean wrote:now is it http://shirt.woot.com/offers/monkeegeddon

or

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/MONKEEGEDDON



Why are you trying to mess with people?

bunnyb0y


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bunnyb0y
jsn14329 wrote:I would guess until a: they sellout or b: set time. Since they sold to Amazon "a" is a mute point.



lol, sshhh...it's actually "moot".

starck22


quality posts: 0 Private Messages starck22

LAST CARD IS UP! LETTER O!!!








bazinga.

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
bunnyb0y wrote:lol, sshhh...it's actually "moot".



Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

You are correct!

Waiting on the last card has made me kind of loopy.

lordbowen


quality posts: 223 Private Messages lordbowen

If the shirt at the end of the rainbow/armagedd-off has, as I suspect, an end of the world theme, it would make for a tight time crunch. You know, since there are only nine days left before we and our shirts are toast.

JenDupre


quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

a wild edit appears

dustins111


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dustins111

Did anyone else watch the armagedd-off video for clues to the cards then see the world on the building and become convinced it was the code. Till you counted the number of letters. I still have no idea what that is.

dustins111

sodadsmc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sodadsmc
lordbowen wrote:If the shirt at the end of the rainbow/armagedd-off has, as I suspect, an end of the world theme, it would make for a tight time crunch. You know, since there are only nine days left before we and our shirts are toast.



What if the shirt makes you invisible? It might help you survive the zombie monkeygeddon... Although it would be awkward only having your torso invisible.

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
sodadsmc wrote:What if the shirt makes you invisible? It might help you survive the zombie monkeygeddon... Although it would be awkward only having your torso invisible.



It will go well with my invisible earmuffs.

lordbowen


quality posts: 223 Private Messages lordbowen
sodadsmc wrote:What if the shirt makes you invisible? It might help you survive the zombie monkeygeddon... Although it would be awkward only having your torso invisible.



Come to think of it, if the shirt has zombie monkeys on it, it would be worth buying even if the world ended two minutes after putting it on!

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329

Oh COME ON!!!

Dang...world...round...glowing...Aaargh!!!

chefsean


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean
jsn14329 wrote:Oh COME ON!!!

Dang...world...round...glowing...Aaargh!!!



i second that!

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

Werewulf


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Werewulf
lordbowen wrote:Come to think of it, if the shirt has zombie monkeys on it, it would be worth buying even if the world ended two minutes after putting it on!



Truly if the shirt has zombie monkeys on it, then it just might be awesome enough to *prevent* the end of the world. The world will sit there waiting for us all to get our shirts and won't even notice as the deadline passes.

Only one BAWK so far, but I just keep trying. The best thing I ever got was from someone else's Bag... thanks Gandalf!

voodoodaddy67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages voodoodaddy67
lordbowen wrote:Come to think of it, if the shirt has zombie monkeys on it, it would be worth buying even if the world ended two minutes after putting it on!



Im not sure woot will be able to deliver whatever it is by the end of the WORLD anyway!

runadi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages runadi

I think we have another 30 minutes. IIRC the last pirate dealie they waited until 11pm.

4/22/2014 - Zande ki Graddakh
9/19/2012 - RBHSFRRNLTIBCSWVITPBNTOPHSSRBRAARRCP
4/1/2011 - Random Crap - Level 7
3/9/2011 - Bandolier of Carrots
12/1/2010 - Random Crap
8/20/2010 - Random Crap
6/24/2010 - Random Crap
5/26/2010 - Random Crap
3/26/2010 - Random Crap
9/24/2008 - Random Crap

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
voodoodaddy67 wrote:Im not sure woot will be able to deliver whatever it is by the end of the WORLD anyway!



The current woot would have been a perfect end to the end of the world contest. So...maybe the next woot???

Notin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Notin

I keep saying "just one more..."

In reality, I should have been asleep 1.5 hrs ago.

mesatrin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mesatrin
Notin wrote:I keep saying "just one more..."

In reality, I should have been asleep 1.5 hrs ago.



Me too. Now someone buy that $70 globe so I can get to that "just one more" I am waiting for