drave117

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drave117

I'm buying one just to commemorate the silliness, and to show that I have faith the world won't end.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Anyone else notice that it says it's open for 6 days? Hmmmmmm? Maybe different items?

I'll be pissed if I just bought the shirt for $10. and there's no surprise of any kind with it.

I soooooo don't want the shirt! >:-(

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
TheBopster wrote:Mine was $4.99 w/free shipping. That makes it worth it.

How'd that happen?

SperkMik

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SperkMik
snoopyjy wrote:You are a day behind...

Oh, so I am! Must have been in my cache. When I opened a new browser window, I saw the Doctor Who tree. Thanks!

aarkwilde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aarkwilde
V3TTOO wrote:Yes, not feeling it. Good night everyone. Off to Tres in SF for fun.

Thanks for all the hard work.

wasell

quality posts: 9 Private Messages wasell
cew2008 wrote:A lot of you must really think there isn't a Big Ol' Cataclysm with this shirt?

From the way they were talking, it sounds like there will be.

"This warning is not us being cute. If you could see our faces, you'd know how serious we were."

I think there will be a bag o crap with it. I maybe wrong, but for 10 bucks I'll take that chance.

In for one, need a black Woot shirt. Others: Don't be delusional; There will be NO CARP.

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
cew2008 wrote:
"This warning is not us being cute. If you could see our faces, you'd know how serious we were."

I think there will be a bag o crap with it. I maybe wrong, but for 10 bucks I'll take that chance.

You callin' the woot staffers liars? Oh snap!

juxcallmebob

quality posts: 3 Private Messages juxcallmebob

Folks - I don't think there will be any bag ol carrots or anything extra coming with the shirt since you can purchase 3 of them.

AnonymousG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnonymousG

Making me work for it worked out for Woot. I bought it despite disliking the design. It's not the first time I've bought an ugly shirt from woot and it won't be the last.

TheStarsFan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheStarsFan

By the sound of things, you would think some people were expecting monkeys to fly out their butts for this. It plays right into the whole Mayan calendar thing, which is what this whole play has been about. I'm not going to declare it alter worthy or anything, but it's fun and woot-nique. In for 1.

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

If the "Tees will ship by Dec 21st!"... I may not be able to wear the shirt during monkeygeddon... tsk, tsk.

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
msujp wrote:blah blah bla

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over your white box!

renglish02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renglish02

Heh. Spent too much time not to get one. Worst case scenario: I have a new shirt to get dirty at work. I'd prefer not to have the logo in the forehead, but I like the design overall. Plus, you never know what you're gonna get. Maybe a Box O' Chocolates, Forest.

runadi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runadi
todaresq wrote:If the "Tees will ship by Dec 21st!"... I may not be able to wear the shirt during monkeygeddon... tsk, tsk.

I noticed that too....

4/22/2014 - Zande ki Graddakh
9/19/2012 - RBHSFRRNLTIBCSWVITPBNTOPHSSRBRAARRCP
4/1/2011 - Random Crap - Level 7
3/9/2011 - Bandolier of Carrots
12/1/2010 - Random Crap
8/20/2010 - Random Crap
6/24/2010 - Random Crap
5/26/2010 - Random Crap
3/26/2010 - Random Crap
9/24/2008 - Random Crap

wootpoop

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootpoop
aarkwilde wrote:I think I was expecting something more. Or something.

That's my take...not very creative reward for playing the game...

Dissonance

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Dissonance

They *forced* me to buy a set of Woot lights for $8 on the hope of getting a baggie. Just got the lights.

In for 1.

stspilker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stspilker

Whelp somehow I screwed this one up and bought three of these shirts instead of just one. Sent an email to the Woot Gods. Hoping they will show favor upon me.

tracergod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tracergod

I don't mind the design, just wish it was on a different color. I went ahead and bought one, but black ... blargh, probably never wear it. Would of preferred navy.

FeeJswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FeeJswoot
paulmd wrote:This is the most disappointing day of my life. Missed a date, likely not going to get a second chance, and this shirt is terrible.

Now I am off to bed. Good night all.

seems like a rather poor choice or they weren't that exciting as date material

snoopyjy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snoopyjy
mibutterflywingz wrote:How'd that happen?

Sometimes you get a coupon for $5 off a shirt order when you buy three in an order.

Hi-C said the blind man as he took a sip from the cup.

khufu413

quality posts: 12 Private Messages khufu413

This is what I was waiting for. Not the shirt, but the comments. So far I'm VERY happy how this is going. Skipped dates, delusions, anger, hope, joy, indifference. This is the Greyhound Bus Terminal of Wootville and someone just announced snow delays! Carry on, I'll just continue people watching. (No, I'm not talking about you, it's the others.. You're fine.)

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
tracergod wrote:I don't mind the design, just wish it was on a different color. I went ahead and bought one, but black ... blargh, probably never wear it. Would of preferred navy.

My mind is boggled by all these posts saying they don't really want it, but bought it anyway. Why...? Do you really have that much money? o_o

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
Dissonance wrote:They *forced* me to buy a set of Woot lights for $8 on the hope of getting a baggie. Just got the lights.

In for 1.

When did you get lights?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

snoopyjy

khufu413 wrote:This is what I was waiting for. Not the shirt, but the comments. So far I'm VERY happy how this is going. Skipped dates, delusions, anger, hope, joy, indifference. This is the Greyhound Bus Terminal of Wootville and someone just announced snow delays! Carry on, I'll just continue people watching. (No, I'm not talking about you, it's the others.. You're fine.)

I knew I was fine but thanks for the reminder.

twdvorak

quality posts: 2 Private Messages twdvorak

Based on how much emphasis they put on rule 4, I have to get one. I mean, I'm sure there won't be a Box of Christmas(presents) along with the shirt, but it's only 10$. In for one.

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

That shirt is... umm... less than stellar. I'm glad I didn't crack out on this wootoff for it. Pass.

Funny part is - had it been on an AA blank, I probably would've bit, even though I'm not in love with the mayan monkey.

Dissonance

khufu413 wrote:This is what I was waiting for. Not the shirt, but the comments. So far I'm VERY happy how this is going. Skipped dates, delusions, anger, hope, joy, indifference. This is the Greyhound Bus Terminal of Wootville and someone just announced snow delays! Carry on, I'll just continue people watching. (No, I'm not talking about you, it's the others.. You're fine.)

BAHAHA!!! Made my night!

Dissonance

sellbuyer92 wrote:When did you get lights?

http://www.woot.com/offers/woot-off-lights

Read the copy on the page. Woot screwed a bunch of us on that one. We're suckers.

Notin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Notin

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

cheesed00dle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheesed00dle

Ok, I wasn't planning on buying a shirt, but I gotta admit, that's a pretty cool design. In for 1!

dlcarst77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dlcarst77

I'm glad the monkey popped up, it gives me something worthwhile to buy and lessens the pain from the craptacular shirt.

Woots: 24
Hours wasted on Woot: countless
Regrets: 0

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just to be perfectly clear, there are NO surprises coming with the shirt. You're getting the shirt in the standard shirt.woot plastic bag.

No yelling later when all you got was a shirt.

Deal? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

snoopyjy

ThunderThighs wrote:Just to be perfectly clear, there are NO surprises coming with the shirt. You're getting the shirt in the standard shirt.woot plastic bag.

At least the standard shirt.woot plastic bag is awesome compared to most of the "other" brand bags out there!

benswimming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benswimming
ThunderThighs wrote:Just to be perfectly clear, there are NO surprises coming with the shirt. You're getting the shirt in the standard shirt.woot plastic bag.

And now everyone is trying to get a refund....

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
k4th3r1n3 wrote:Was anyone else hoping there'd be a screaming woot monkey on the shirt? Or a city scape raining screaming woot monkeys? That would have been awesome.

I tried staring at it to see if I'd start liking the shirt, I still like my idea better. Someone make a screaming monkey-plagued city on a shirt for me.

And make it on fire.

khufu413

quality posts: 12 Private Messages khufu413
Dissonance wrote:http://www.woot.com/offers/woot-off-lights

Read the copy on the page. Woot screwed a bunch of us on that one. We're suckers.

I forgot about that! I won that one.. I think I got Superbad on DVD.. There were three together but that was the only one I would have watched..

ypmhammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ypmhammer

Of course you cannot say there are surprises coming with the shirt, otherwise they wouldn't be surprises. Obviously.

Seriously, I love Woot!

wdgavis2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wdgavis2

Something is off the last letter showed a monkey not the explosion. Making it MONKEOEYGDDN
But I still bought the Monkeygeddon shirt!

stspilker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stspilker

Who will be the first to make a crap in a bag reference when shirt-only package arrives?

DarkAngel13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarkAngel13

Am I the only one still trying to figure out what the numbers on the top right of the cards meant?