mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

World did not end! So send us our shirts already!

jse1988

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jse1988

yea, I have got shirts already that i ordered after the armageddon shirt...still no End of world monkey face shirt though

renglish02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renglish02

well, they have 6 hours to ship these shirts, since they were guaranteed shipped by the 21st.. i was gonna wear mine to an end of the world party tonight :c shirt i bought 2 days ago is shipped though xD

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

renglish02 wrote:well, they have 6 hours to ship these shirts, since they were guaranteed shipped by the 21st.. i was gonna wear mine to an end of the world party tonight :c shirt i bought 2 days ago is shipped though xD

I see a tracking number for your order. Looks like it shipped 12/21 as expected.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

renglish02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renglish02
ThunderThighs wrote:I see a tracking number for your order. Looks like it shipped 12/21 as expected.

It did xD I laughed when I got the email at 11:26pm :P

moldiemom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moldiemom

Gotta admit I was a little bummed out when I didn't get a shipping email until 2:01pm on 12/22. Thought the apocalypse might have been limited to woot shirt shipping. Still a fan, though.

newfanny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newfanny

0.5 lbs :-/

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

So the verdict is that Woot actually did not include the much hoped for, and much denied bag? Or that they just aren't giving yall tracking #s for it?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Darquis wrote:So the verdict is that Woot actually did not include the much hoped for, and much denied bag? Or that they just aren't giving yall tracking #s for it?

We told y'all no bags from the get go. There are no bags.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:We told y'all no bags from the get go. There are no bags.

Sorry... couldn't help it.

McGurk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages McGurk

Well, with the wonderful Santa SOC's sent out to loyal community members, I highly doubt there will be anythong other than a t-shirt sent. I do dig what you did there, woot! Reward loyalists instead of whining whiners. You have brought back the holiday spirit some have lost. It's a Festivus miracle!!!

ytsemaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ytsemaddy

My Monkeygeddon shirt arrived in the mail yesterday. It's a shirt. I'm entirely pleased with the shirt. It contained nothing but the shirt, and I am not at all surprised by this.

It's a shirt. I like it. It went through the wash okay. Thumbs up!

wesbc

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wesbc

So... I got my shirt today and only a shirt. Hoped for more but I'm ok with that.

But... The shirt quality is pretty terrible. It's been a while since I've gotten a woot shirt so I'm not familiar with recent quality control. The monkey symbol seems to be a bit off, distorted in a way. It's a bit streched on the lower left quarter of the image. Not sure if that's the way it is suppose to be. O well.

newfanny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages newfanny

Woot is not the same...no fun.....

friedbanana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages friedbanana
friedbanana wrote:Still awaiting shipping.... i hope this mean you are all busy drawing on my shirt. :D

Boooo... my monkey head was not only missing a body but it was printed crooked too.

BobMichaels

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BobMichaels

Something I have wondered about for quite some time: Back in the early days of Woot!, there were stories of people getting BIG surprises in their bags, such as big screen TV's and such. Has anything like that happened anytime recently?

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
BobMichaels wrote:Something I have wondered about for quite some time: Back in the early days of Woot!, there were stories of people getting BIG surprises in their bags, such as big screen TV's and such. Has anything like that happened anytime recently?

I haven't heard of it happening in a few years now. Since late 2010, I think - with the left handed putters.