hcsencsi


quality posts: 13 Private Messages hcsencsi

Just got another one with the printer.

http://www.woot.com/offers/kodak-hero-7-1-wireless-aio-printer

Booger Face

paulmd


quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
nbs2 wrote:This better be a pretty awesome shirt for all the waiting involved.

And, yes, I tried noddegyeknom as well.



So does anyone know what the big deal about this shirt is? Are they giving it away? Or is it made with gold threads? or what? In other words, why are we all waiting with bated breath, what is the gain?

mrfishwhiskers


quality posts: 11 Private Messages mrfishwhiskers
LayneRobinson wrote:Right. I got the error, too.....but I was wondering if maybe we're wrong and whatever deal is there is already available (similar to how most of the April Fools deals just have to be found -- and the pirate ones, too). If you could solve it early enough, you could jump in to the deal.

So, I'm wondering if we're just WRONG (I know -- impossible you say) and the deal is already active....just not yet found.



Cripes peeps!!! The woot staff has said several times in this community forum the url won't be active until the last card.

LayneRobinson


quality posts: 8 Private Messages LayneRobinson

Oh, and new letter. N-72

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI

BelyndaG


quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

Another N

LayneRobinson


quality posts: 8 Private Messages LayneRobinson
mrfishwhiskers wrote:Cripes peeps!!! The woot staff has said several times in this community forum the url won't be active until the last card.



Some of us skipped pages 2 through 4 as we started figuring out the puzzle.

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329

New one up.

#72 Tomorrow Begins Today.

Brought to you by the letter - N

paulmd


quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
jsn14329 wrote:New one up.

#72 Tomorrow Begins Today.

Brought to you by the letter - N



So it seems like GEDDON is a done deal, right?

jonholifield


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonholifield

Is anyone else bothered by the fact the guy in the coat always has his finger on the trigger of the gun? I guess he is likely to have a bad day anyways...

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329

To heck with the t-shirt! I want the furry jacket!!!

Lister22


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Lister22

So I know the code but I don't know when the last card is coming. I will be at a concert tonight and will probably miss it.


cerberusctd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cerberusctd

Im with you jon, poor trigger finger discipline makes me uneasy, even on an airsoft rifle...

jsn14329


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
Lister22 wrote:So I know the code but I don't know when the last card is coming. I will be at a concert tonight and will probably miss it.



If they wanted to do it right they should finish it at 12:12 on 12/12/12. Most likely it will be this evening.

gobliz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobliz

Monkeygeddon it is.

friedbanana


quality posts: 3 Private Messages friedbanana
k4th3r1n3 wrote:What's troublesome is that this video has "2" in the title. That means there's more than one. Your cat must hate chili night, friedbananas!



yes. he doesn't appreciate dutch ovens as much as i think he should.

gobliz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobliz

chances are the URL will be live for at least a day or two. I hear DEC 14th is last day for pre-xmas standard delivery

SynergyNT


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SynergyNT

This should be MONKEYGEDDON, but it's not live yet.

Sharky35


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sharky35

What if the letters are encrypted... and the numbers are the key to the encryption? So we are all jumping on to MonkeyXXXXXXX and it's really TWINKIESRULE? Just sayin.... Woot is quite a spectacular company and to just give the URL by making us simply wait is not like them.

paulmd


quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd

Someone please answer my question: So what is the big deal about this shirt? Is this to be given away? Are there very few of them? Or what?

Does anyone here know?

billywrutherford


quality posts: 0 Private Messages billywrutherford

Does anyone else feel like this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA__2tKoIU

Sharky35


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sharky35

Oh and see my AV... that's a photo of me at work... REALLY! I was dressed for doom WAY before it was cool.

renrutnairbwoot


quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
Sharky35 wrote:What if the letters are encrypted... and the numbers are the key to the encryption? So we are all jumping on to MonkeyXXXXXXX and it's really TWINKIESRULE? Just sayin.... Woot is quite a spectacular company and to just give the URL by making us simply wait is not like them.



Crapbeard's Treasure was Woot giving us the URL by making us simply wait.


dernst_ca1


quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

what happened to the rest of the wootoff sites? all over except main?

-JMHSRV



Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

sycro


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sycro
Sharky35 wrote:What if the letters are encrypted... and the numbers are the key to the encryption? So we are all jumping on to MonkeyXXXXXXX and it's really TWINKIESRULE? Just sayin.... Woot is quite a spectacular company and to just give the URL by making us simply wait is not like them.



The numbers are the key to the order.

noimportantone


quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

Jamessir


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jamessir

I kept coming up with ErMahGerddon...lol. Glad I checked the thread.

I'm so easy a caveman could do me!

rwilson1267


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rwilson1267
sycro wrote:The numbers are the key to the order.



Monkeygeddon still works with number order idea

nbs2


quality posts: 2 Private Messages nbs2
paulmd wrote:So does anyone know what the big deal about this shirt is? Are they giving it away? Or is it made with gold threads? or what? In other words, why are we all waiting with bated breath, what is the gain?



It isn't being given away, per the initial instructions. Unless it comes with a pretty sweet Big Ol' Cataclysm I don't see where the value is.

Of course we are in the heart of Christmas shopping season, so maybe this really is the Shirt of Shirts.

k4th3r1n3


quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
paulmd wrote:Someone please answer my question: So what is the big deal about this shirt? Is this to be given away? Are there very few of them? Or what?

Does anyone here know?



Just read page 1, woot explains it all there.

Bogie21


quality posts: 12 Private Messages Bogie21

Made some updates to the image with the speculations. Figured I'd post an update here in case anyone cares:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20117472/Woot-Cards/Woot-Cards.png

woodyqq


quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodyqq
nvaine wrote:I actually forgot that BsOC were possible. Guess that's why I don't come around much anymore.



I'm with you. and I'm sure many more are also. Woot in general is a waste of time lately. No fun, No great great deal, and plenty of repeats.

shanna100


quality posts: 1 Private Messages shanna100
Bogie21 wrote:Made some updates to the image with the speculations. Figured I'd post an update here in case anyone cares:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20117472/Woot-Cards/Woot-Cards.png



Great work.. Thanks...

flatcat


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatcat
rwilson1267 wrote:Monkeygeddon still works with number order idea



Order by number only: MONEGEDDN (MONKEYGEDDON is possible)

Order by number and monkey/explosion:
MONE EGDDN (not MONKEYGEDDON)

k4th3r1n3


quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
woodyqq wrote:I'm with you. and I'm sure many more are also. Woot in general is a waste of time lately. No fun, No great great deal, and plenty of repeats.



I think there are tons of repeats for this woot-off because they bought too many things that aren't that great, and they're desperately trying to get rid of them before the end of the year for inventory purposes. Hopefully by the new year we'll see less repeats and better newer deals, but this is just a guess.

paulmd


quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
woodyqq wrote:I'm with you. and I'm sure many more are also. Woot in general is a waste of time lately. No fun, No great great deal, and plenty of repeats.



Good point. Woot has gone corporate. This site was so much fun in the old days, now it is just another branch of Amazon trying to sell "all merchandise on earth". What a sad end to a wonderful culture!

nbs2


quality posts: 2 Private Messages nbs2
k4th3r1n3 wrote:Just read page 1, woot explains it all there.



Not sure how

woot! wrote:special never-before-seen t-shirt of Earth-shattering power


really gets into the value add. Like I said, unless they were messing about the Big Ol' Cataclysm or the not-free or there is some other thing about the shirt that makes it spectacular, I'm hard pressed to see how they are coming up with a shirt of universal acclaim.

fredges


quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges
paulmd wrote:Good point. Woot has gone corporate. This site was so much fun in the old days, now it is just another branch of Amazon trying to sell "all merchandise on earth". What a sad end to a wonderful culture!

I smell an opportunity for a couple of cool nerds to make it big... make a new Woot!, and they will come.

todaresq


quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

I have been thinking. They say no Big Ol' Cataclysm is going to be part of this... what I was thinking is it may just be crap with no bag.

However, if they are still planning a Santa's Sack of Crap on the 25th, there may not be any crap in this woot-off quest like they first said.

Hmmm...

gobliz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobliz
flatcat wrote:Order by number only: MONEGEDDN (MONKEYGEDDON is possible)

Order by number and monkey/explosion:
MONE EGDDN (not MONKEYGEDDON)



MONKEEGEDDON is possible with monkey/explosion