+ Add a Comment

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd
Wolffhardt wrote:I'm still just operating under the assumption that the pictures in the bottom right are pointless.

I hope you are right. All the other pictures make sense except for this explosion-E-27.

It really bums me out.

V3TTOO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages V3TTOO
jsn14329 wrote:Check back on page 2 I think. It was posted there.

Do people not see me showing all cards and links to them on every page? I also have the FAQ and card compilation linked in there now.

jsn14329

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
V3TTOO wrote:Do people not see me showing all cards and links to them on every page? I also have the FAQ and card compilation linked in there now.

I would if I was looking at this screen all day...

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
V3TTOO wrote:Do people not see me showing all cards and links to them on every page? I also have the FAQ and card compilation linked in there now.

It's hard to miss. Thanks for doing that by the way

paulmd

I for sure appreciate it!

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern

Hey, guys, is there, by chance, a summary of all the cards that have been shown so far? ...maybe even a link to their product pages? That would be sweet. Thanks!

(j/k V3TTOO)

teener1416

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teener1416

why would you do all this work to buy a shirt??

peace168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peace168
teener1416 wrote:why would you do all this work to buy a shirt??

See it as having fun, like solving a puzzle. All in good fun.

bethanydr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethanydr
teener1416 wrote:why would you do all this work to buy a shirt??

Because we don't want to do our real work at work!!

paulmd

bethanydr wrote:Because we don't want to do our real work at work!!

This is my real reason. I am avoiding having to do work.

sthgrau

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sthgrau

Monkey meme strengthened:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/609f815f-10bb-4097-a298-e9ecccf08cff.png

-- meaning "k" just showed up in the right place (#21)

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern

Pic #10:
Number=21
Letter=K
Icon in lrh corner=Monkey
Phrase that pays=King of the mutants

yosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yosh

K 21 (monkey pic) is up now, as part of the bacon salt.

...The prophesy continues to come true, monkeygeddon 2012!

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

looks like its monkey

jnail

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnail

gobliz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gobliz

OR for you "picturers" MONKEEGEDDON

tmoft

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tmoft
jnail wrote:

Only Bacon Salt could bring us something this tasty.

mesatrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mesatrin

sure looks like it could be monkeygeddon

Jamessir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jamessir

I'd like to buy a YO please...

I'm so easy a caveman could do me!

noimportantone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

they see it, just not happy cause your spoiling the work we all did. Basically screws our chances of getting one.

jeffdoh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jeffdoh
OmenQ wrote:I'm going to take a guess at what the final word will be, knowing that they probably won't make the page live until the last letter is posted. (Because I already checked, and it's not.)

MONKEYGEDDON

Just giving a bump to OmenQ who NAILED MonkeyGeddon insanely early on. What a great job by him...I hope he is rewarded by the Woot gods. As of now he doesn't even have a quality post. Can someone at woot now admit that he was right and at least award him a QualtyPost immediately!

Way to go, OmenQ!

Jeffrey Lax

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

My data nerd brain keeps try to make some sort of significance out of the numbers besides just being the order for the letters.

9, 12, 21, 27, 36, 66, and 72 are all divisible by three, but then 1, 53, and 62 mess it all up.

Any mathematicians out there seeing a pattern I can't find yet?

cobergas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobergas
noimportantone wrote:they see it, just not happy cause your spoiling the work we all did. Basically screws our chances of getting one.

IT is a shirt.. No worries mate. It is not like it is a "B"roken "O"ld "C"art or anything..

http://gasm.blogspot.com

hyena7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyena7

I am thinking the numbers will be what you use for the link to the deal.

stspilker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stspilker
spilzer wrote:My data nerd brain keeps try to make some sort of significance out of the numbers besides just being the order for the letters.

9, 12, 21, 27, 36, 66, and 72 are all divisible by three, but then 1, 53, and 62 mess it all up.

Any mathematicians out there seeing a pattern I can't find yet?

I keep going back to that same thing. My brain keeps focusing on some pattern in the numbers but I can't get it. The three thing jumped out at me too.

paulmd

noimportantone wrote:they see it, just not happy cause your spoiling the work we all did. Basically screws our chances of getting one.

Why, are these shirts going to be in limited supply? They are for sale after all, we are BUYING! They should sell if we want to buy.

paulmd

hyena7 wrote:I am thinking the numbers will be what you use for the link to the deal.

Not sure what you mean. Care to elaborate?

TheBopster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheBopster
paulmd wrote:Why, are these shirts going to be in limited supply? They are for sale after all, we are BUYING! They should sell if we want to buy.

That's how Woot (Am----) does it now. String you along and then sell a very limited number of the "special item".

paulmd

TheBopster wrote:That's how Woot (Am----) does it now. String you along and then sell a very limited number of the "special item".

Woot, what happened to you? Why did you let Amazon destroy all the goodness in you? *sigh*

hyena7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyena7

instead of the Magic link being

shirt.woot.com/offers/monkeegeddon perhaps it is shirt.woot.com/offers/191221532738XX6266XX72

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

I bet the URL is "Odd-Gnome-Key"!

cobergas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobergas

Price Amazon supposedly paid for Woot... $110 Million...

Cost of cultivating a mass culture of Woot minions... Priceless.. I am still Woot Loyal and have been since late '05...

http://gasm.blogspot.com

ki4rxm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ki4rxm
hyena7 wrote:instead of the Magic link being

shirt.woot.com/offers/monkeegeddon perhaps it is shirt.woot.com/offers/191221532738XX6266XX72

I posted something along those lines earlier, but apparently at some point it was specified that there would be a word at the end of the url, not a number.

paulmd

I cannot believe I have wasted all this time for the last two days on a damn shirt. Which I might not even like and not even buy.

I need someone to slap me for being stupid.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
paulmd wrote:I cannot believe I have wasted all this time for the last two days on a damn shirt. Which I might not even like and not even buy.

You almost HAVE to buy it so you don't waste your time investment. Woot's evil plan all along...

jsn14329

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
paulmd wrote:I cannot believe I have wasted all this time for the last two days on a damn shirt. Which I might not even like and not even buy.

Smack!!!

Your welcome. Lol!

jasono1231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasono1231

You've been around for awhile and should know that woot is amazing because of us, because of these forums, because of the crazy chatter. And if they put together some crazy game that gets us all talking, it is great. I don't care if I buy the shirt or not, getting to spend the time trying to figure it out is completely worth the trip.

Can't wait to figure this thing out.

So, what about the explosions and monkeys, they can't just be coincidence, can they?

djkittn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages djkittn
jasono1231 wrote:You've been around for awhile and should know that woot is amazing because of us, because of these forums, because of the crazy chatter. And if they put together some crazy game that gets us all talking, it is great. I don't care if I buy the shirt or not, getting to spend the time trying to figure it out is completely worth the trip.

Can't wait to figure this thing out.

So, what about the explosions and monkeys, they can't just be coincidence, can they?

From what I can see so far, the letters MONKE have the monkeys, and GEDDN have the explosions.

MONKEY = Monkey, GEDDON = boom?

V3TTOO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages V3TTOO

I am just having fun playing this puzzle. I wanted to have all the work in one place at least once per page. I just update the post on that page, until a new page happens then I update the new one.

Thanks to all who appreciate my work. Just rather have that on there than people asking over and over for the same info.