+ Add a Comment

jsn14329

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsn14329
V3TTOO wrote:I am just having fun playing this puzzle. I wanted to have all the work in one place at least once per page. I just update the post on that page, until a new page happens then I update the new one.

Thanks to all who appreciate my work. Just rather have that on there than people asking over and over for the same info.

I will make sure that I say thank you. I have been in on this since the beginning, whether fortunate or not (depending on your own opionion) and you have made this easier that the scribbles I have on a note pad somewhere on this desk.

Cheers!

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

Looks like the King of Mutants is married XD

jsn14329

Do you find yourself saying "No card, next" when a new Woot appears?

moldiemom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moldiemom

Think I went overboard when I printed the cards, cut them out and laid them side by side looking for inspiration.

jsn14329

moldiemom wrote:Think I went overboard when I printed the cards, cut them out and laid them side by side looking for inspiration.

No that is funny. Maybe the shirt will be the playing board for these cards. Wootegeddon, the card game.

Notin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Notin
moldiemom wrote:Think I went overboard when I printed the cards, cut them out and laid them side by side looking for inspiration.

I considered doing the same thing.

msujp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msujp

How long is woot going to continue to have "beta" on the logo.

Get with it already

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
V3TTOO wrote:I am just having fun playing this puzzle. I wanted to have all the work in one place at least once per page. I just update the post on that page, until a new page happens then I update the new one.

Thanks to all who appreciate my work. Just rather have that on there than people asking over and over for the same info.

Right on, and let me add my thanks. You are doing yeoman's work.

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
jsn14329 wrote:Do you find yourself saying "No card, next" when a new Woot appears?

Why yes, I do.

snoopyjy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snoopyjy
mossygreen wrote:Why yes, I do.

Especially when it is a 1,448.99 Apple POS book...

Hi-C said the blind man as he took a sip from the cup.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

If you guys are digging this collaborative puzzling, you really should look into unforums.com for some hard core puzzling action.
(Or hadtoplayon, or puzzletome,or other similar puzzle sites)

move along

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Ok, so when is MonkeyFreakin'Geddon? I'm getting tired of waiting! The suspense is killing me!!

TheBopster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheBopster
fredges wrote:Ok, so when is MonkeyFreakin'Geddon? I'm getting tired of waiting! The suspense is killing me!!

If the suspense doesn't kill you, the end of the world will.

jsn14329

fredges wrote:Ok, so when is MonkeyFreakin'Geddon? I'm getting tired of waiting! The suspense is killing me!!

Wouldn't it be funny if the last two cards were on the same woot off item?!?

starck22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starck22
TheBopster wrote:If the suspense doesn't kill you, the end of the world will.

You win one internet. +1

kakkorotto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kakkorotto

So I'm lazy and thanks for doing all the work for me. I'm assuming there has been not a single bag o crap anywhere in this like ther last few woot offs. I'm going to check out the shirt though once it pops up

basharoftheages

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basharoftheages

Woot has upgraded to offering a Bag of Shi(r)t

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

basharoftheages wrote:Woot has upgraded to offering a Bag of Shi(r)t

♥♥♥

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lf4tune

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lf4tune

only 9 days left til then ... merry end o' the world to ya

w00t is in my dreams?

• Dyson DC17 The Animal - GOT IT tanks2wOOt
  • Tournement Croquet set, ThermoHawk Touchless Infrared Thermometer (missed 'em in previous Woot-Off)
  • Vectorlite 1 Million Candlepower Recharge (wasn't quick enough the last couple of times they turned up
  • Internet Tablet, Subwoofer or Surround sound speaker set

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 35 Private Messages dernst_ca1

My whole family did that with the Crapbeards map

Turned out to be literally the worst crap ever for my wife.. A flower bag, a screen door spring and a bag of old screen door hardware.. Seriously

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

lf4tune

I'm adding my appreciation for your hard puzzle work!

w00t is in my dreams?

• Tournement Croquet set, ThermoHawk Touchless Infrared Thermometer (missed 'em in previous Woot-Off)
  • Vectorlite 1 Million Candlepower Recharge (wasn't quick enough the last couple of times they turned up

V3TTOO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages V3TTOO

Ok, well I am off work now, and I have been updating this while I work. So, um... yeah... this is taking too long. lol.

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor
dernst_ca1 wrote:My whole family did that with the Crapbeards map

Turned out to be literally the worst crap ever for my wife.. A flower bag, a screen door spring and a bag of old screen door hardware.. Seriously

That's awesome! It's real crap just like the ol' days.

Caver2130

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Caver2130
dernst_ca1 wrote:My whole family did that with the Crapbeards map

I ended up with a Camelbak in mine... so I can't complain. Best of the 4 I've gotten.

renrutnairbwoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages renrutnairbwoot
jsn14329 wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if the last two cards were on the same woot off item?!?

That shouldn't happen based on the description of the game on the first page.

"Totally goofy Armagedd-Off 2012 trading cards will appear in the photo galleries for twelve of the hundred of items in this Woot-Off."

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I have a question for staff, I understand that the link will lead to a shirt only. But are we going to have a Big Ol' Cataclysm in the actual woot-off? Someone mentioned a few hours ago on an item thread that the beloved Big Ol' Cataclysm doesn't happen in woot-offs anymore, is that really true? It's been a while since I've paid a lot of attention to a woot-off so I just wanted to know if something has changed.

msujp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msujp
k4th3r1n3 wrote:I have a question for staff, I understand that the link will lead to a shirt only. But are we going to have a Big Ol' Cataclysm in the actual woot-off? Someone mentioned a few hours ago on an item thread that the beloved Big Ol' Cataclysm doesn't happen in woot-offs anymore, is that really true? It's been a while since I've paid a lot of attention to a woot-off so I just wanted to know if something has changed.

its december, no there wont be one. maybe christmas but not this one

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 35 Private Messages dernst_ca1
efprofessor wrote:That's awesome! It's real crap just like the ol' days.

yup!!!

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

iupunisher

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iupunisher

#4 of the woot off rules: No, there is absolutely not a Bag o' Crap involved anywhere in this thing in any way. For real. This warning is not us being cute. If you could see our faces, you'd know how serious we were. Please don't get into this expecting you'll wind up with a Bag o' Crap. You won't. Mark our words.

Bezalel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Bezalel
renrutnairbwoot wrote:That shouldn't happen based on the description of the game on the first page.

"Totally goofy Armagedd-Off 2012 trading cards will appear in the photo galleries for twelve of the hundred of items in this Woot-Off."

But there have been more than a hundred items offered so far so I'm not sure that the numbers are precise. Anyways The last clue will probably be on the flying monkey, leak frog, or whatever they're using these days to end Woot-Offs.

starck22

Bezalel wrote:But there have been more than a hundred items offered so far so I'm not sure that the numbers are precise. Anyways The last clue will probably be on the flying monkey, leak frog, or whatever they're using these days to end Woot-Offs.

Y - 30 - Splosion!!

pedrettb

quality posts: 3 Private Messages pedrettb

Y!!!!

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren
k4th3r1n3 wrote:I have a question for staff, I understand that the link will lead to a shirt only. But are we going to have a Big Ol' Cataclysm in the actual woot-off? Someone mentioned a few hours ago on an item thread that the beloved Big Ol' Cataclysm doesn't happen in woot-offs anymore, is that really true? It's been a while since I've paid a lot of attention to a woot-off so I just wanted to know if something has changed.

This is correct, they have stated no more during wootoffs. They only give them out to facebook and twitter, sadly enough. No more love for the faithful. Pretty much kills the reason to watch the woot-offs.

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq
starck22 wrote:Y - 30 - Splosion!!

Woo - hoo - t

lf4tune

Latest card

w00t is in my dreams?

starck22

iupunisher wrote:#4 of the woot off rules: No, there is absolutely not a Bag o' Crap involved anywhere in this thing in any way. For real. This warning is not us being cute. If you could see our faces, you'd know how serious we were. Please don't get into this expecting you'll wind up with a Bag o' Crap. You won't. Mark our words.

Sure I read that. But I don't know if I believe them.....

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

monkyeeg ddon last one will me an "E''

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

TheBopster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheBopster
chefsean wrote:monkyeeg ddon last one will me an "E''

Actually it should be an "O".

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean
lf4tune wrote:Latest card