0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 2734 Private Messages lichme

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR
$399.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

kipin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kipin
wootalyzer wrote:Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR
$399.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

So... the exact same price as Amazon. what a deal!

Wolffhardt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wolffhardt

Same price as Amazon..

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Rebel-T3-Digital-18-55mm/dp/B004J3Y9U6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355150489&sr=8-1&keywords=Canon+EOS+Rebel+T3

ironslavery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ironslavery

Why buy it elsewhere when you can join in the excitement here on woot.com :D

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

This camera is a good DSLR ENTRY level camera. But nothing more. I have a more advanced Canon and have been shooting it for a few years and I want to upgrade it.

joiseymike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joiseymike

Actually, it's more expensive here when you consider that amazon throws in a free bag and 16GB memory card.

shldbestdy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shldbestdy
You could be next in line of succession after Andre Agassi and Ashton Kutcher .

Probably should have used Anna Sharapova instead of Ashton Kutcher, since he promotes Nikon's.

sucker4crap

quality posts: 20 Private Messages sucker4crap
joiseymike wrote:Actually, it's more expensive here when you consider that amazon throws in a free bag and 16GB memory card.

AND FREE SHIPPING with Amazon Prime, which I have. My guess is that it would get to Seattle quicker too : ]

I see the freebies now... http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_366661682_5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000860371&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=14XH8EYQXSKS3CGAJXRV&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1439433382&pf_rd_i=B004J3Y9U6

jferguson78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jferguson78

Is all this woot-off stuff expected to be delivered by Christmas?

nancybchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancybchan
ironslavery wrote:Why buy it elsewhere when you can join in the excitement here on woot.com :D

Why buy it from woot! while I can buy it from amazon with free shipping ?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jferguson78 wrote:Is all this woot-off stuff expected to be delivered by Christmas?

We moved this Woot-Off up to have more time to get stuff shipped. While we can't guarantee it, everything should reach you in time.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

shldbestdy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shldbestdy
sucker4crap wrote:AND FREE SHIPPING with Amazon Prime, which I have. My guess is that it would get to Seattle quicker too : ]

PS - I don't think the card & bag are free at Amazon

Bag and SD card are free at Amazon (choice of two bags).
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_366661682_5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000860371&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1WS53XC5YT01HXH2PB8M&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1439433382&pf_rd_i=B004J3Y9U6

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
sucker4crap wrote:AND FREE SHIPPING with Amazon Prime, which I have. My guess is that it would get to Seattle quicker too : ]

I know they were during Cyber Monday/week. You would get it faster with Prime because it's free 2-day shipping. I read somewhere Woot guarantees this stuff by Christmas though.

DOH! Answered too late

gandalas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gandalas

PS - you are wrong.

Buy a Qualifying Canon Digital Camera and Get Select Merchandise Free

For a limited time, receive a free 16 GB SanDisk Extreme memory card and either the Amazon Basics backpack or the Canon gadget bag with the purchase of a qualifying Canon camera. Offer valid through December 29, 2012 or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. To receive any of the discounts above, all qualifying Bonus items must be purchased and shipped together with the qualifying camera in the same order to a single address using the same ship option.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_366661682_5?ie=UTF8&docId=1000860371&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0360P24HA3Y5B22W69EZ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1439433382&pf_rd_i=B004J3Y9U6

lilaclissa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilaclissa
jferguson78 wrote:Is all this woot-off stuff expected to be delivered by Christmas?

On the woot community someone else asked that question. The woot off was scheduled so you would get them by Christmas but no guarantees since the end of the world is coming was the response from woot.

ehejl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ehejl

Yeah but Woot is throwing in the 18-55 IS lens. In for 3!

jferguson78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jferguson78
ThunderThighs wrote:We moved this Woot-Off up to have more time to get stuff shipped. While we can't guarantee it, everything should reach you in time.

Thanks.

wake me at midnight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wake me at midnight

Woot! - Can I return the one I bought last month (same price) -so I can buy on Amazon for $5 less (free shipping) and also a free bag ($29.99) and free 16GB card ($12.52) - for a total savings of $47.51 - Woot Woot ?????????

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes

Have it, love it!

ganach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ganach

Target has these for $499 with 2 lenses, the 18-55mm IS and a 75 to 300 IS and a SD card an a Canon branded bag.

I bought 2, one for each son. And guess what, they donot want them,so I am returning them. They are fine with their iPhones and instagram.

Me, I have a 40D and 5 lenses and love it.

philgonet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages philgonet
ganach wrote:Target has these for $499 with 2 lenses, the 18-55mm IS and a 75 to 300 IS and a SD card an a Canon branded bag.

I bought 2, one for each son. And guess what, they donot want them,so I am returning them. They are fine with their iPhones and instagram.

Me, I have a 40D and 5 lenses and love it.

are you returning the cameras or the sons????