0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Innergie 95W Universal Adapter
$24.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

lichme

quality posts: 2687 Private Messages lichme

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo

It's universal!

Once the Aliens come they are going to be upset that this 'Universal' adapter isn't truly universal.

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Dang. I need one of these, but it's one of those things that is hard to explain to your wife why you need it... (*Edit: GREAT price!)

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
fredges wrote:Dang. I need one of these, but it's one of those things that is hard to explain to your wife why you need it...

Tell her cowboydann said it was a good idea.

Seriously, have you ever been caught without one of these when you desperately need it? Best Buy or Frys is going to charge you at least 50 dollars for their cheapest model, but more likely it will be closer to 80 or 100. It's ridiculous. I bought two extra and now i never worry.

OiXYZ

quality posts: 3 Private Messages OiXYZ

I bought a similar one from a different manufacturer while on a trip recently. I had to go to Best Buy because I didn't have any choice in the matter, I had left my charger sitting plugged in at home. The ones at Best Buy started at $39.99 and went up to $79.99 -- this is a good deal if you need an extra charger to carry with you for travel especially.

Looking at this one more carefully, there's also two USB inputs on the charge strip to charge things like phones and iPads, I don't think you can go wrong with this deal.

mchristenson82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchristenson82

Does anyone know the total length of the cord? I've purchased a few replacements in the past for my HP laptop and the cords have varied in length compared to the one that came with the laptop originally.

oleschuldad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oleschuldad

will this work with my HP DV7000 the adapter says 120w output 19.5, 6.15a

On a quest for a Bag O' Carp ...
..............................................................................................................................................................................Denied!

OiXYZ

quality posts: 3 Private Messages OiXYZ
oleschuldad wrote:will this work with my HP DV7000 the adapter says 120w output 19.5, 6.15a

Check device compatibility here: http://www.myinnergie.com/Compatibility/CheckTip.aspx?PID=10

remav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages remav

Hmmm... really need a replacement power supply for my XBOX steering wheel. It takes 24v, this goes up to 21v. Probably close enough, just not sure I want to spend $25 on "probably"

Woot Never Sells Discount Gold.

marquis1photo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marquis1photo

These are great. Good to have one at work and the other at home so that helps. I got one 2 years ago and it is still going strong.

Buckycubes and misc kids.woots.
I love woot-offs

jaideh

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jaideh

I think I paid 5 or 10 bucks more for it a month or two back on woot...
Anyhow, it works well on all 4 of the the different laptops I've used with it. It said it was compatible with a smaller netbook I have, but did not have the tip for it when I received it.
A quick email to customer service and I had the correct tip, no charge, in less than a week.

oleschuldad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oleschuldad

awww shucks..I'm in...

On a quest for a Bag O' Carp ...
..............................................................................................................................................................................Denied!

beowulf828

quality posts: 11 Private Messages beowulf828

it went from 4% to 8% down to 7%. Woot...I SEE YOU!