0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
iLuv City Lights In-Ear Earphones
$4.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

bohunk33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bohunk33

Can someone explain how the Ba.g of Cr.ap works now>? It used to be the Big Ol' Cataclysm comes up and if you click fast enough you get one, is that still the case?

byrdvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages byrdvt

decent reviews. http://www.retrevo.com/s/iLuv-iEP322-Headphones-review-manual/id/24038dj091/t/1-2/

soloroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soloroy
bohunk33 wrote:Can someone explain how the Ba.g of Cr.ap works now>? It used to be the Big Ol' Cataclysm comes up and if you click fast enough you get one, is that still the case?

I haven't seen one in a long while.

NedDawg

quality posts: 34 Private Messages NedDawg

My experience with <$10 ear buds from Woot is that you get what you pay for, and they are not very good for use in active situations (e.g., jogging). Does anyone know about these?

elwood32

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elwood32
bohunk33 wrote:Can someone explain how the Ba.g of Cr.ap works now>? It used to be the Big Ol' Cataclysm comes up and if you click fast enough you get one, is that still the case?

If I had to guess from what I have seen recently, Big Ol' Cataclysm#39;s are more rare but woot-offs are more common. So instead of a Big Ol' Cataclysm every woot off, it may be every 3 woot offs.

dugaboggy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dugaboggy

"Not for eating."

Yeah, tell that to my dog. She's destroyed over a dozen of these. Thanks for sellin 'em cheap, Woot.

dracken

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dracken

Looks like 6.87 on Amazon.

Some reviews mention they are not very comfortable, which probably means that they are not the best choice for exercise.

http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-iEP322BLK-Lights-In-Ear-Earphones/dp/B004PEIG12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355170107&sr=8-1&keywords=ILuv+iEP322+Headphones

rrussell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rrussell

Seriously?

I can get iLuv stuff at TJMAXX for the same prices...

Sheesh. What's the place come to?

girlagogo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlagogo

These are $4.99 earbuds. I've already bought some other stuff today, so shipping is included in my five bucks and isn't going to cost me extra. If the earbuds last me 2 months, they're good. If I was looking for REALLY GOOD earbuds, I'd buy really good earbuds. The other $4.99 earbuds I've gotten from Woot have been just fine. I'm sure these are also good for $4.99.

scosenza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scosenza

$ 5.71 SHIPPED @ B&H Photo

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/757458-REG/iLuv_IEP322BLK_iEP322_Empire_Lights_Ultra.html

Super Bon Bon!

neovenator

quality posts: 9 Private Messages neovenator

I'd buy these in an instant if they had volume control on them. There are some cheap-ass Coby headphones like these on Amazon for about the same price with volume control.

ehecatl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ehecatl

I bought several pairs of these since they claimed 'Big Bass' sound on the product detail. I have been using my 'Earbanger set that I purchased on line as my baseline test comparison. The city lights have a clean sound, but lack depth and bass in thier overall sound. the constructions is good and they should last me at least a years use. for the price you can't go wrong compared to what you can find comprably at target or other places that sell these items. if you want a good pair of earbuds check out the 'Ear Bangers" they are resonably priced and compared to fancy "B" brands, these will save you at least $100.00 easily, with better quality.

jdelvoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jdelvoie

These ones have slightly less good sound than some others I have bought, but still very much in the acceptable range.

I actually like these ones for jogging, since they fit quite snuggly into my ear. They dont seem to pop out as easily.

NedDawg wrote:My experience with <$10 ear buds from Woot is that you get what you pay for, and they are not very good for use in active situations (e.g., jogging). Does anyone know about these?

tatterbits

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tatterbits

I miss my 2-4-1 Koss buds... those things rocked..

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

Got these from woot, a few weeks ago. They sound excellent for the price, but I still prefer the Memorex EB50, which you can get for less, with free shipping, and they sound better, are comfortable and are pretty durable, too.

Dadoboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy

Mine is still MIA. Woot said it sent out on the 14th, but nada... Has anybody else have theirs missing?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Dadoboy wrote:Mine is still MIA. Woot said it sent out on the 14th, but nada... Has anybody else have theirs missing?

You should have some tracking info in the "your account" section. What does it say?

I'm just hanging out, really.

Dadoboy

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Dadoboy
inkycatz wrote:You should have some tracking info in the "your account" section. What does it say?

It says - Dec 13th - Arrived Shipping Partner Facility Hebron KY

Elecronic Shipping Info Received December 18th (but this date has changed each day I look at it)