0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Motorola XOOM Standard Dock
$4.99 + $5 Standard OR $13 One-Day OR $10 Two-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

lichme

quality posts: 3127 Private Messages lichme

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom

When the page first loaded I thought it was a piece of office equipment, like a stapler or a three-hole punch.

kadaan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kadaan

Anyone have of these and know how difficult it would be to dremel it up to fit another micro-usb phone/device? It looks like there's an extra set of pins offset on the right side.

stradni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stradni
kadaan wrote:Anyone have of these and know how difficult it would be to dremel it up to fit another micro-usb phone/device? It looks like there's an extra set of pins offset on the right side.

Those touch contacts on the right are for powering the device. The Xoom does not charge over usb, you either use a 12v barrell plug or 12v over those touch contacts.

toothpastecosby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toothpastecosby

Will this work with superior phone models? Such as an iPhone?

JosephPalreiro

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JosephPalreiro

I'm in for one just so I can see if I can use it to charge my Android phone. Success?

slappywhite2001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages slappywhite2001
toothpastecosby wrote:Will this work with superior phone models? Such as an iPhone?

I hope this is not a serious question.

I do enjoy a good grilled cheese sandwich.

redbaronofredbud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redbaronofredbud

Im in for one...will round out all the accessories for my Xoom (bluetooth keyboard and mouse).

Ballhog347

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ballhog347
kadaan wrote:Anyone have of these and know how difficult it would be to dremel it up to fit another micro-usb phone/device? It looks like there's an extra set of pins offset on the right side.

eta: After reading Stradni's post it seems as if I'm wrong and have wasted $5 so it goes for the compulsive wooter

toothpastecosby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toothpastecosby
slappywhite2001 wrote:I hope this is not a serious question.

Um. No. Hence the smile. But I was serious about the iPhones superiority. Motorola is crap.

cmcmanis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmcmanis

Here I was thinking, "When Doomsday comes, how am I going to hold open all the doors in the house while I load my truck with my survivalist gear?" and voila! Woot offers up state of the art door stopping technology!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cmcmanis wrote:Here I was thinking, "When Doomsday comes, how am I going to hold open all the doors in the house while I load my truck with my survivalist gear?" and voila! Woot offers up state of the art door stopping technology!

We're here for you like that.

I'm just hanging out, really.

stradni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stradni
Ballhog347 wrote:eta: After reading Stradni's post it seems as if I'm wrong and have wasted $5 so it goes for the compulsive wooter

Just make sure your device doesn't touch any metal bits to the charge pins (or don't plug those in) - you should still get 5v over USB...not sure how much current you'll be allowed (or will be safe) to draw.

jimmypeters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmypeters

I've got one. It turns the XOOM into a large clock once plugged in. My wife always wanted a 10" clock, so I have finally satisfied her.

shanebaker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shanebaker
jimmypeters wrote:I've got one. It turns the XOOM into a large clock once plugged in. My wife always wanted a 10" clock, so I have finally satisfied her.

I see what you did there. ;)

100+ Woots and countin'!