0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
uNu Exera Duo Charging Dock
$28.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

JosephPalreiro

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JosephPalreiro

I'm pretty sure the "features" description was translated from chinese to russian to spanish to japanese and then to english.

Because WUT?

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Gosh! It's a "Thingamagiggy"! I have heard of them but I have never seen one before. Cool!

muhnute

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muhnute

Will this work with my PIP-Boy? Not even a refurb!! end of the world!!

ron76053

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ron76053
JosephPalreiro wrote:I'm pretty sure the "features" description was translated from chinese to russian to spanish to japanese and then to english.

Because WUT?

I like much the dipping of my battery haha

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" - Ronald Reagan

p1800nut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages p1800nut

"You will never need to struggle with a tight slot, unfit charger, or a charger cannot sit by itself"

Fighting...the urge...to make a number of tacky jokes...

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42

Am I the only one that had to read 4 paragraphs down just to find out what this charges?

iPhone 4/4S

vmorgs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vmorgs
JosephPalreiro wrote:I'm pretty sure the "features" description was translated from chinese to russian to spanish to japanese and then to english.

Because WUT?

I Googled the item, hoping to find a better description, and found it for sale (at almost twice the price) over at Amazon. The best part is the reviews! They all seem like they were translated from Chinese to Russian to Spanish to Japanese and then to English. Wonder if the same people who wrote this wonderful product description also wrote those reviews?

On a side note, will this work with any phone or just iPhones?

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

I have used this type of charger/charging contact for extra wii batteries and they are either hit or miss.. they either charge the batteries because the contacts are touching correctly or they dont work.. in the event they don't work, bending the contact wire out only ends up breacking the unit.

I would not reccomend this product..

khufu413

quality posts: 12 Private Messages khufu413

Because WUT?

But don't you want to have the unbeatable experience of dipping your battery 300% more often into your friend family and coworker? Like a breeze you will never have to struggle with those tight slots.

vmorgs

riggs42 wrote:Am I the only one that had to read 4 paragraphs down just to find out what this charges?

iPhone 4/4S

You answered my question! Or did you? I read further into the reviews over on Amazon and found this little gem, "If I say Exera can give my phone double battery life, then this case can keep my phone have battery all the time. And one more thing this case not only can charge Exera battery, but also can charge Samsung Galaxy battery."

So I'm asking my question again...does anyone know for certain which type of phone this can charge?

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo
riggs42 wrote:Am I the only one that had to read 4 paragraphs down just to find out what this charges?

iPhone 4/4S

I may be wrong, so look for confirmation before making a purchase based on my comprehension of translations of translations.

Its primary design goal was to charge extra batteries for one brand of iPhone 4/4S battery case. It also has a USB output which can be used to charge other stuff, off the batteries. I don't see why you couldn't power other things through that output.

vmorgs

hamjudo wrote:I may be wrong, so look for confirmation before making a purchase based on my comprehension of translations of translations.

Its primary design goal was to charge extra batteries for one brand of iPhone 4/4S battery case. It also has a USB output which can be used to charge other stuff, off the batteries. I don't see why you couldn't power other things through that output.

So if the batteries in that thingie were charged, I could charge another device off of it?

Also...it says, "Each EXERA battery module features 1700mAh capacity which can effectively recharge the iPhone 4/4S by 100%." So does that mean I will get one charge to 100% out of each battery or can I get multiple charges out of them? I am sooo confused!

redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial
vmorgs wrote:I Googled the item, hoping to find a better description, and found it for sale (at almost twice the price) over at Amazon. The best part is the reviews! They all seem like they were translated from Chinese to Russian to Spanish to Japanese and then to English. Wonder if the same people who wrote this wonderful product description also wrote those reviews?

Yes, most definitely! Super happy amazing customer reviews. Very very multi good! I will be must ordering for my brother Shen, I mean Sergei, I mean Chuey, I mean Sakuro, I mean SAM and his many super excellent sons who are highest quality multi excellent and strong like bulls.