0%
0%
100%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Kona Ukulele for Dummies Pack
$88.99 + $5 Standard OR $11 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Kona Ukulele... shipping to Hawaii not included. LOL!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

turnage

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turnage

Quite possibly the greatest woot offering ever. It's not just a ukulele. No. It's a ukulele for dummies.

wangowezz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wangowezz

anyone else have the rest of the cards/letters/whatever?

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
wangowezz wrote:anyone else have the rest of the cards/letters/whatever?

I don't even know where I'm supposed to look for that...

psssniper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psssniper

$86.99 on the interwebs

rxdude94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rxdude94

does anyone know the size?? soprano?? concert??

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Woot! gets its ass kicked. $32?!?

http://store.123greetings.com/kona-traditional-soprano-ukulele-with-gig-bag-100.html?utm_source=gmc&utm_medium=google&utm_campaign=september12&gclid=CMbgqO7RkbQCFU6mPAodlxsA4A

Sure, maybe not "for dummies", but pretty close to the same thing.

Woot! You are failing me left and right lately. :-(

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

txhagen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages txhagen

Tip Toe, through the woot crap

tallerteapot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tallerteapot
txhagen wrote:Tip Toe, through the woot crap

hahaha

mydrivec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydrivec

Time for bed....there truly is crap here lately...and not just bags of it!

A Proud sponsor of DirectDeposit.Woot.com!

SkaJerk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SkaJerk
turnage wrote:Quite possibly the greatest woot offering ever. It's not just a ukulele. No. It's a ukulele for dummies.

You're kidding. Ukulele's are normally priced at that price at any music store!

turnage

Trading card time.

turnage

SkaJerk wrote:You're kidding. Ukulele's are normally priced at that price at any music store!

If you say so. No f'in clue here. All I know is it's a dummy's ukulele.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
rxdude94 wrote:does anyone know the size?? soprano?? concert??

I didn't even know there were concert ukuleles...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mikegallin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikegallin

Im feeling like a gullible survivor for buying so much stuff from WOOT, without verifying that everything was a hot smoking deal, or even a fair deal... because when I did take the time to check around, the WOOT deals were mediocre more than half the time, and often simply not deals at all...

This truly is dissappointing and it seems, WAY over-exposed... A business model wallowing in a reputation based primarily on it's past performance but quickly eroding it reputation by thrusting a bunch of crappy deals on naive buyers like myself. It took me some time and purchasing a number of crappy deals to start to see through piles of ration, bad customer service, incomplete or simply sloppy and wrong product information and useless, insipid and boring product write-ups. I have appreciated some of the deals and definitely the access to feedback from other customers. Too bad there isn't more restraint with respect to selection of product and quality of staff write-ups though because it casts a negative light, for me anyway , and suspicion of all WOOT deals. Shame.

MarktoYou

patreezia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages patreezia
mikegallin wrote:Im feeling like a gullible survivor for buying so much stuff from WOOT, without verifying that everything was a hot smoking deal, or even a fair deal... because when I did take the time to check around, the WOOT deals were mediocre more than half the time, and often simply not deals at all...

This truly is dissappointing and it seems, WAY over-exposed... A business model wallowing in a reputation based primarily on it's past performance but quickly eroding it reputation by thrusting a bunch of crappy deals on naive buyers like myself. It took me some time and purchasing a number of crappy deals to start to see through piles of ration, bad customer service, incomplete or simply sloppy and wrong product information and useless, insipid and boring product write-ups. I have appreciated some of the deals and definitely the access to feedback from other customers. Too bad there isn't more restraint with respect to selection of product and quality of staff write-ups though because it casts a negative light, for me anyway , and suspicion of all WOOT deals. Shame.

I wonder if they'll call this a Quality Post. LOL.

jwsmed

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jwsmed

Does anyone see a model number for this uke? My daughter wants one, but it's hard to tell if this is one of the models that you can find for $40 or what? C'mon woot, at least give us the details in the specs. It doesn't even specify soprano, concert or tenor. I'm guessing soprano, but who knows?

KimNicole

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KimNicole
turnage wrote:If you say so. No f'in clue here. All I know is it's a dummy's ukulele.

It's a pretty standard price for this quality of Uke. It's a little on the high side unless it has a starter pack. (gig bag and tuners, replacement strings)

There are better deals for starter ukes out there.

It's definitely soprano. Ukes come in four sizes, based on the measurement of the neck. Soprano, Concert, Tenor and Baritone.

TechDiva

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TechDiva
mikegallin wrote:Im feeling like a gullible survivor for buying so much stuff from WOOT, without verifying that everything was a hot smoking deal, or even a fair deal... because when I did take the time to check around, the WOOT deals were mediocre more than half the time, and often simply not deals at all...

I wholeheartedly agree. Don't be surprised if your comment gets vaporised.

KimNicole

TechDiva wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. Don't be surprised if your comment gets vaporised.

I agree with that comment. I expect it to get deleted.

KimNicole

jwsmed wrote:Does anyone see a model number for this uke? My daughter wants one, but it's hard to tell if this is one of the models that you can find for $40 or what? C'mon woot, at least give us the details in the specs. It doesn't even specify soprano, concert or tenor. I'm guessing soprano, but who knows?

It's probably on par with an entry Lanikai. I saw one of these at guitar center last year. It's a decent deal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm not going to delete it. Relax.

We kinda just sit back during woot-offs.

During regular business, I would delete it ONLY because it's off topic to the product discussion. Posts about general woot are best posted in World of Woot. They're less likely to get lost there anyway.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pmad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pmad
SkaJerk wrote:You're kidding. Ukulele's are normally priced at that price at any music store!

And that's why this one (at $88) is for dummies.