0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
uNu Enerpak Vault 11000mAh Battery Pack
$49.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

jimr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimr1

how do you charge this? using the same USB cable and port that you discharge it with?

jflorkow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jflorkow

Anyone know of any way (some kind of adapter?) that I could get this thing to also give my Asus ultrabook a boost?

Loeb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Loeb
jimr1 wrote:how do you charge this? using the same USB cable and port that you discharge it with?

Yes, if your device uses micro-USB, you can use the same cable.

caffinatedone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caffinatedone
jflorkow wrote:Anyone know of any way (some kind of adapter?) that I could get this thing to also give my Asus ultrabook a boost?

I doubt that the output is sufficient to charge/power an ultrabook. It's just a USB 5v/1a output which is (generally) sufficient for a phone or tablet, but not likely much beyond that.

Loeb

$59.99, Free shipping on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNU-11000-Backup-Charger-/271116897532#vi-content

Orion069

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Orion069

It says it has two usb ports. one does 2.1A while the other does 1A.
I did a quick search on amazon but came up any handed. Does any one have one, and willing to do a quick review?

caffinatedone wrote:I doubt that the output is sufficient to charge/power an ultrabook. It's just a USB 5v/1a output which is (generally) sufficient for a phone or tablet, but not likely much beyond that.

Loeb

Orion069 wrote:It says it has two usb ports. one does 2.1A while the other does 1A.
I did a quick search on amazon but came up any handed. Does any one have one, and willing to do a quick review?

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/uNu-Enerpak-11000mAh-External-Battery/dp/B009SYAX74/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

grantunderland

quality posts: 1 Private Messages grantunderland
jimr1 wrote:how do you charge this? using the same USB cable and port that you discharge it with?

It looks like it has a microUSB port/cable which should be for charging. You can use the same cable in reverse order to charge any devices with microUSB ports.

In for one, my 3000mAh battery for my Samsung GS3 is great, but won't last a whole weekend of camping. 11000 should last me quite a bit longer, even with power-hungry high-end games

pstreidl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pstreidl

What are the dimensions and weight? Nothing in the "specs" section about this

Loeb

This one looks to be the same, comes with lots of cables, $10 cheaper

http://www.amazon.com/EasyAcc-12000mAh-External-Motorola-Blackberry/dp/B0098EO61S/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

d34dfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages d34dfish
pstreidl wrote:What are the dimensions and weight? Nothing in the "specs" section about this

Amazon had the details:
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches ; 12 ounces

zebulonsmith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zebulonsmith

Money better spent: http://www.amazon.com/10000mAh-Multi-voltage-External-Battery-Recorders/dp/B005NGKR54/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355255478&sr=8-1&keywords=anker

pstreidl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pstreidl
d34dfish wrote:Amazon had the details:
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches ; 12 ounces

Thanks! Big & heavy as I suspected...

Orion069

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Orion069

I do not know there where a few reviews of it loosing its charge.

zebulonsmith wrote:Money better spent: http://www.amazon.com/10000mAh-Multi-voltage-External-Battery-Recorders/dp/B005NGKR54/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355255478&sr=8-1&keywords=anker

zebulonsmith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zebulonsmith
Orion069 wrote:I do not know there where a few reviews of it loosing its charge.

I've been using one for six months now and had no problems. A big plus for me is that it will output either 12v or 5v which lets it charge a wider range of devices. It comes with a nice kit full of adapters for things not USB powered. It takes 12 volts in, so if you're handy you can rig up a car charger to it easily enough or do what I did and wire it right up to a 12v circuit in the car with an inline fuse. It works with my Galaxy Tab (which is finicky about power sources) also, in case anyone was wondering about one for that purpose.