12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 2756 Private Messages lichme

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Motorola Bluetooth Headphones
$24.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo

I remember when these forums used to be a hotbed of activity during woot-offs. Now they are a ghost town. /sadface

jes4772

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jes4772

DO NOT BUY THESE! (sorry Woot)

I had a pair of Motorola S9 headphones. Loved them. But one of the speakers went out. I saw these s10 headphones on Woot and thought, okay, referb but less than half what I paid for s9's, so I got a pair...
I went back to my s s9's with the one bad speaker.

jimmyjayjr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmyjayjr

does refurbished mean already in other ears.
I have this and works really well. but I would buy NEW ones, ears are sort of personal

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1

These are really good as long as you wear them correctly, They are NOT supposed to dangle down behind your head, but rather protrude straight out from the back of your head.. Also, I have noticed that when the battery is low, the volume diminishes.. In addition, I thought mine were defective when I first received them and wrote to Motorola who swapped my pair out for a brand new set!!

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dernst_ca1
jimmyjayjr wrote:does refurbished mean already in other ears.
I have this and works really well. but I would buy NEW ones, ears are sort of personal

Sterilized and also includes a set of 8 earbud caps...

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

The sound on these is fine, but if you have a large head (like mine), you will NOT get a comfortable fit.

txdave13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages txdave13

I bought these a year or so back from Woot. Same price and they work great.

However, do not buy these if you wear glasses or will want to wear sunglasses with them. These headphones make wearing glasses very painful. Or, you can tilt your glasses up so that the temples ride above the headphones. But then, the glasses feel like they're going to fall off.

But, without glasses, I highly recommend them.

michiganbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michiganbob

I wear a size 7 7/8 hat and I was able to get a comfortable fit with these. You have to try out the different earbuds that come with it until you find the set that works for you.

For what it's worth I run with these all the time and love em. Recently did a half marathon and kept them in the entire time. No issues. I will never go back to the headphone cord flopping against my arm all friggin day long.

regassert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regassert

They sound pretty good; no complaints on that end. I just couldn't get a comfortable fit. I tried every size ear bud and came to the conclusion that they just don't like my head. Got them here the last time they were up for $25. Sold them on CL for $30 since Best Buy still sells them new for $89.95. Win.

erinnstreeter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter

I own these.

Pros: Good sound. No wire. Dead easy to connect to an iPhone as the audio source. Callers tell me I sound fine, not like I've got them on speaker phone.

Cons: I don't know if my head is small or average or what - but these hang down at my neck, and won't stay upright. Also, maybe my ears are small, but none of the earpieces fit me just right. I wear them to work out, so what I end up doing is tying a kerchief around my head and knotting it at the back; the tails of the knot I then knot again over the back of the headset to keep it in place. Rigged, but works.

RBMaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RBMaster

I've had both the S9S and the s10s. I agree with the poster who said the S10s didn't really fit big heads... But on the other hand they seem to be more sweat-proof than the S9s, which I had to send back for a replacement. I haven;t had a problem working-out in the S10s

I tend to get more complaints about background noise on the S10s, than I did with the s9S

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn
dernst_ca1 wrote:wrote to Motorola who swapped my pair out for a brand new set!!

I had the volume buttons quit working on mine. Called them up and had a new set shipped within a week.

spundoctor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spundoctor

I bought these from Costco a while back. If I was a little less honest I would buy these and take them to Costco with my receipt and get my purchase price for new refunded and keep the new ones. Just saying.

jbserra

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jbserra

Newegg has these new for $40 shipped versus $30 for the refurb here...

If you already have free shipping here at woot today, then I guess you save $15.

57ryk3r

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 57ryk3r

I got these for X-mas last year and while the price can't be beat on this woot-off, think twice if you wear glasses. These do not fit comfortably at all with glasses. I had to return mine in favor of an over the head style.

csram

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csram

Wearing a pair of SD10-HD's from the last time they were sold. Love them. Bought two more since I lost one of the first three.

mrivers

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrivers

I have a pair of these, and I agree - the fit is a little awkward. It's a bit uncomfortable for us big headed folks. Once you find a sweet spot, it's okay for a while. I think I just got used to them. All else is great - range, sound as well as moisture resistance. I had the prior version (S-9) and they fit well, but you couldn't even think about perspiring while wearing them. I had two pair short circuit. Motorola just released a new version (S-11) that I am curious about. It looks like they heard our cries of being uncomfortable.

jes4772

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jes4772
BuffBillsFan wrote:The sound on these is fine, but if you have a large head (like mine), you will NOT get a comfortable fit.

I think that was a big part of my problem. They applied excessive pressure on a spot near my ear that became more and more painful. The s9's are similar, but never got above 'minor ache'.