0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Dyson DC41 Animal Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
$299.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

toolhedtim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toolhedtim

Well this sucks!

imanotherstory

quality posts: 8 Private Messages imanotherstory

Coming soon.....Dysonwoot!

skinnermm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skinnermm

this is perfect if you missed the last sixty five times they WOOT!ed off a Dyson.

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib

Well it only blows out "cleaner air", I was looking for one that that blew out clean air!

toolhedtim

bratib wrote:Well it only blows out "cleaner air", I was looking for one that that blew out clean air!

You better look somewhere else then...

SailorSpoon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SailorSpoon

Without the Mini Turbine Tool can you really call it a DC41 Animal?

Spoooon!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I can't judge this Dyson without that pic of a guy carrying it up the stairs.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

DigitalFoobar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DigitalFoobar

The DC41 Animal Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is powerful enough to pickup virtually any animal that gets in its way. ** Animals must be under 10 pounds.

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib

"refurbished"? Sooooo, does it come with someone elses dirt?

toolhedtim

bratib wrote:"refurbished"? Sooooo, does it come with someone elses dirt?

It comes with someone else's pet hair. That way you can see how well it worked for them!

cjpowers

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cjpowers

Good, now I can go back to work and check back in about 5 hours.

nolefan413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nolefan413

The one time I actually need a digital camera and does Woot offer one? I am dissapoint.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Evans32796

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Evans32796

What is the deal with Woot? All they seem to offer across all their sites are Dyson's. Its sad to see this site go so far downhill. There used to be really cool stuff on here to buy. Now its all just Dyson vacumm cleaners.

demonsndynamite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demonsndynamite

What does it tell you about the quality of Dyson when on any deal site at anytime you can get a "refurbished" unit 2 on Ebay deals.....MOVE on already.....

ashli143

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143
cjpowers wrote:Good, now I can go back to work and check back in about 5 hours.

+1

Right?! Jeez... give me something good Woot!

verucht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages verucht

My girlfriend has one and I've used it a few times.
The plus side is that it works really well, like I would expect a several hundred dollar vacuum to work.
The minus sides are what keep me using the Kenmore canister vac when I do the vacuuming.
It exhausts the air from the bottom out of the infamous "ball". That is an absolutely stupid design flaw in my opinion. Effectively if you have pets and hard woood floors it is airblasting all the hair into the air. Genius my ass. It is fairly heavy as far as vacuums go. The built in extension wand is a PIA to use as well. It has such a strong coil to it that it starts pulling the vacuum towards whatever your trying to stretch the tube out to use.
It's been in for repair to replace the switch (faulty design said the repair guy). The overall repair experience was painless and easy. However, I couldn't tell you how the repair experience is for my Kenmore, because it's never been in the shop. Dyson rant over.

100% Me, no filler

dmax801

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dmax801

Rats. I actually need this. But all these disgruntled Wooters are making me think I'm chump for buying it.

Maybe I should get it at Costco and avoid the Cone of Shame...

roym1wit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roym1wit

Wife didn't trust refurb warranty..what if? she said...

So we bought the new version of this and it is AWESOME! Best vacuum i have ever used or owned. Our version came with mini turbine tool mentioned above - and its not in the pictures, so maybe the refurb shorts you on that too.

It does take some getting used to, but if paying and extra 250+ for a 5 year warranty and mini turbine tool seems like a waste (did to me) i say pick this up if you have ever thought about a Dyson.

The DC41 is a great vacuum, and is much more worth it than the all floor models or DC25 on previous woots, it has more suction and dirt bin capacity which is what always counts in sucking stuff up.

craziesports

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craziesports
SailorSpoon wrote:Without the Mini Turbine Tool can you really call it a DC41 Animal?

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't that one of the special features of a pet vacuum? I actually want to buy a dyson, but will just wait till a cheaper one is offered since they they seem to pop up here all the time.

saintfurion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saintfurion
Evans32796 wrote:What is the deal with Woot? All they seem to offer across all their sites are Dyson's. Its sad to see this site go so far downhill. There used to be really cool stuff on here to buy. Now its all just Dyson vacumm cleaners.

Actually they did offer an Oreck yesterday.

I Think you might be over reacting just a bit haha.

demonsndynamite

roym1wit wrote:Wife didn't trust refurb warranty..what if? she said...

So we bought the new version of this and it is AWESOME! Best vacuum i have ever used or owned. Our version came with mini turbine tool mentioned above - and its not in the pictures, so maybe the refurb shorts you on that too.

It does take some getting used to, but if paying and extra 250+ for a 5 year warranty and mini turbine tool seems like a waste (did to me) i say pick this up if you have ever thought about a Dyson.

The DC41 is a great vacuum, and is much more worth it than the all floor models or DC25 on previous woots, it has more suction and dirt bin capacity which is what always counts in sucking stuff up.

Lucky for us you bought the NEW one... next year when you use that warranty we can pick yours up on a Woot off...snicker.. wonder if you can mark it so we can track it....like Where's George LMAO

roym1wit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roym1wit
demonsndynamite wrote:Lucky for us you bought the NEW one... next year when you use that warranty we can pick yours up on a Woot off...snicker.. wonder if you can mark it so we can track it....like Where's George LMAO

ha...yeah i wanted the refurb. IF mine goes in for service, ill try to make some type of sharpie mark someplace and ill alert the Wooters. Still would rather have spend 300 than 450...but i still got a good deal compared to the 500-600 retail price range, so im happy

weenpeen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weenpeen

Who the hell buys 3 vacuum cleaners?

imcoffeegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imcoffeegirl
weenpeen wrote:Who the hell buys 3 vacuum cleaners?

ROFL!!

androus2001

quality posts: 3 Private Messages androus2001
weenpeen wrote:Who the hell buys 3 vacuum cleaners?

Well, thanks to Woot, I already HAVE 3 vacuum cleaners.

leona121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leona121

Does anyone know if this will ship by Christmas?

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

So this is really just the end of [fun] Woot, not the end of the world?

elster000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elster000
leona121 wrote:Does anyone know if this will ship by Christmas?

Trust me on this one, it's a BAD idea to get your wife a vacuum cleaner for Christmas.

leona121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leona121
elster000 wrote:Trust me on this one, it's a BAD idea to get your wife a vacuum cleaner for Christmas.

Not wife, my sister really wants this exact vacuum. I just need to know if it will ship in the next 10 days or so...

kusmertz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kusmertz
elster000 wrote:Trust me on this one, it's a BAD idea to get your wife a vacuum cleaner for Christmas.

Unless it's a Neato, but then again I get more satisfaction from the Neato than the lady friend.

demonsndynamite

leona121 wrote:Not wife, my sister really wants this exact vacuum. I just need to know if it will ship in the next 10 days or so...

Take a screen shot....print it put it in a big box.....if she has a sense of humor tell her it's dehydrated she just has to add water and poof it will be here in no time.

demonsndynamite

demonsndynamite wrote:Take a screen shot....print it put it in a big box.....if she has a sense of humor tell her it's dehydrated she just has to add water and poof it will be here in no time.

Or Amazon has a Toy Dyson on lightning deals up in 56 minutes that would be cute....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RLHCVU/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_3682_A1RFBMV91RFVUV?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1NQ78X6F9P3GQPS87G99&pf_rd_i=5550343011&pf_rd_p=1438543682

skinnermm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skinnermm
dmax801 wrote:Rats. I actually need this. But all these disgruntled Wooters are making me think I'm chump for buying it.

Maybe I should get it at Costco and avoid the Cone of Shame...

I bought mine refurbished from WOOT! So did my parents.

I remember someone relating a story last time that the reason there are so many 'refurbs' on Dyson is sort of breadwinner-sticker-shock, i.e. Daddy comes home, sees Mommy bought a $600 vacuum, makes her take it back...

So while my canister was a little dingy, it still works like a champ in a (small) house with six miserable cats.

TheStarsFan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TheStarsFan

I wish they would just add a VacuumWoot and be done with it. They can alternate days between Dyson and Roomba.

dlcarst77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dlcarst77

On a completely vacuum-unrelated note, thanks Woot for making this Woot-off last 3 days. I've been quite busy the last two days but I'm off work today and have nothing planned but playing Zelda, watching Home Alone 1 & 2, and refreshing Woot constantly. Hopefully there will be some good deals today, I have more (post-apocalypse) Christmas shopping to do and would love to finish up today.

Woots: 24
Hours wasted on Woot: countless
Regrets: 0

rone350

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rone350

I have bought two refurbs from woot so far, a canister and a dc24, even got a blueprint special edition on the dc24, and both have worked perfect and showed no signs of wear when opened, both looked brand new just not in a Dyson box.

redfalconf35

quality posts: 2 Private Messages redfalconf35
verucht wrote:
It exhausts the air from the bottom out of the infamous "ball". That is an absolutely stupid design flaw in my opinion.

I completely agree. When i was shopping for my Dyson, i looked at the 41, and found the ball to be more of a con than a pro. It was more maneuverable, but that was about the only reason it was better.

The built in extension wand is a PIA to use as well. It has such a strong coil to it that it starts pulling the vacuum towards whatever your trying to stretch the tube out to use.

That's another reason i skipped the 41 (and one of the major reasons i was looking to upgrade from my Dirt Devil). I got the 17, and it's heavy enough to stay in place when you stretch the extension wand. The only problem is that you get a major arm workout when you try to clean anything above knee height. I'm hoping that through time, the coil will relax a bit.

grenade01

quality posts: 6 Private Messages grenade01

I had a dyson ball vacuum. The air blows the dirt on the floor around while you're trying to vacuum it up. Super annoying, I took it back and got one of those 7 pound orecks which I love.