0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
AOC 22" 1080p LED Monitor
$89.99 + $5 Standard OR $16 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

alan93

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alan93

I think Woot is stuck in an endless loop, this was posted yesterday.
I guess I've seen all of them so I will stop watching the woot off.

toothpastecosby

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toothpastecosby
alan93 wrote:I think Woot is stuck in an endless loop, this was posted yesterday.

This is at least the third time it has been posted. And still. No HDMI.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

They've reposted a lot of items throughout the woot-off. There's still more new stuff, I hope...

bigdogx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigdogx
alan93 wrote:I think Woot is stuck in an endless loop, this was posted yesterday.

No, you can't stop now - you don't wnt to miss that swanky camera strap for the 3rd time!

My name is Connor Larkin, I am an Irishman, and I have had enough!

Xchoppers

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers
bigdogx wrote:No, you can't stop now - you don't wnt to miss that swanky camera strap for the 3rd time!

Kids woot is over too - nada

joelsef

quality posts: 2 Private Messages joelsef
toothpastecosby wrote:This is at least the third time it has been posted. And still. No HDMI.

It doesn't have speakers. You can get an HDMI-to-DVI cable to pipe in video. No real need for HDMI.

ronman101

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ronman101
bigdogx wrote:No, you can't stop now - you don't wnt to miss that swanky camera strap for the 3rd time!

I'm hoping the start posting some good stuff, you know, like a Dyson vaccumms!

bigdogx

ronman101 wrote:I'm hoping the start posting some good stuff, you know, like a Dyson vaccumms!

Wow, that would be awesome! I have never seen a Dyson vacuum on Woot.

hamjudo

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hamjudo
toothpastecosby wrote:This is at least the third time it has been posted. And still. No HDMI.

This is the 22" 1080P. Yesterday they had the 20" lesser resolution model, the 23" 1080P, and the 23" 1080P with iPod dock. They haven't had the 22" E2243 since December 10th at 5:46AM. At that point it was $99.99. The description said choice of white or black. But it looks like they only sold 1.

This is black only and $89.99.

I have a couple of the 23" version, which cost more. I use HDMI to DVI-D adapters that I bought on ebay.

I bought two of these for Raspberry Pi's.

krazyfrobro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazyfrobro
bigdogx wrote:Wow, that would be awesome! I have never seen a Dyson vacuum on Woot.

I remember a Dyson vacuum being on woot yesterday or day before. I believe it was on woothome! for $200~ refurbished. Just missed it :[

bigdogx

krazyfrobro wrote:I remember a Dyson vacuum being on woot yesterday or day before. I believe it was on woothome! for $200~ refurbished. Just missed it :[

I was being sarcastic - Woot probably has a Dyson vacuum on once a week, and several duringmWoot-offs

efdisaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages efdisaster
hamjudo wrote:This is the 22" 1080P. Yesterday they had the 20" lesser resolution model, the 23" 1080P, and the 23" 1080P with iPod dock. They haven't had the 22" E2243 since December 10th at 5:46AM. At that point it was $99.99. The description said choice of white or black. But it looks like they only sold 1.

This is black only and $89.99.

I have a couple of the 23" version, which cost more. I use HDMI to DVI-D adapters that I bought on ebay.

I bought two of these for Raspberry Pi's.

This one is probably a bad choice if I need to mount the thing on an arm... since some of the reviews I've found say it's a bit wobbly... does the weird wall-capable stand even have standard mount holes for a monitor arm?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bigdogx wrote:Wow, that would be awesome! I have never seen a Dyson vacuum on Woot.

I would be shocked my own self. But let us get back to the monitor, shall we?

I'm just hanging out, really.

hamjudo

efdisaster wrote:This one is probably a bad choice if I need to mount the thing on an arm... since some of the reviews I've found say it's a bit wobbly... does the weird wall-capable stand even have standard mount holes for a monitor arm?

The bases suck. Mine haven't broken yet, but they seem like they might.

I mentor a high school robotics team. We have a machine shop. More important than that, we don't care if the mount is ugly. So, if a stand breaks, it means we will have to glue the displays to something solid, while being careful not to rip out the wires. in the original stand.

There are NEMA mounting holes on the base of the stands (at least on the 23" model), but that means all of the mass is supported through the weak base. Also, most NEMA mounts are designed for the holes to be centered on the back of the monitor.

hamjudo

I bought mine because you get reasonable displays for the price. I assume this is because the unreasonable bases drive down the price. ie. not suitable for a room where children play and knock stuff down. My 23" ones are at a generally child free office, on a solid desk.

Einsteinus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Einsteinus
hamjudo wrote:The bases suck. Mine haven't broken yet, but they seem like they might.

I mentor a high school robotics team. We have a machine shop. More important than that, we don't care if the mount is ugly. So, if a stand breaks, it means we will have to glue the displays to something solid, while being careful not to rip out the wires. in the original stand.

There are NEMA mounting holes on the base of the stands (at least on the 23" model), but that means all of the mass is supported through the weak base. Also, most NEMA mounts are designed for the holes to be centered on the back of the monitor.

Had mine for a year now with a lot of mistreatment and the monitor is so light it doesn't put much pressure on the base..not that it cant be broken which is true about everything..overall good quality..takes some time to get used to the touch controls on the base but once you do they are actually more convenient then pressing buttons. The LED backlit display is at least 30 to 40% brighter then the standard LCD/flurolamp option

counter22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages counter22

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chapree/305043524/in/photostream/

darktide00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darktide00

Roomba next please!

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

Einsteinus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Einsteinus
krazyfrobro wrote:I remember a Dyson vacuum being on woot yesterday or day before. I believe it was on woothome! for $200~ refurbished. Just missed it :[

I am surprised you haven't been run down by one and are as flat as a steamrolled frog by now..I have to keep ducking them as it seems to be a big item on Woot ALL THE TIME

pirate943

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pirate943

best or worst stock photo ever, not sure which

JesterOZ

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JesterOZ

Currently, my seven-year old AOC 19" LED has trouble acquiring a signal, so it seems like a good time to be in for one. Thanks, Woot!