0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
LifeSmart 1500W Quartz Infrared Heater
$99.99 + $5 Standard OR $22 Two-Day OR $25 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs

HOT!

But will the infrared heater work with my ultraviolet heater...

or will they cancel out?

patgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patgreen

might be the worst wootoff ever

uncletupelo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uncletupelo

Real men like their quartz infrared cold.

deutschface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deutschface

I hate the last 30 min of my life.

madmanhattan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madmanhattan

too bad i live in florida and the avg. temps have been in the 80's this month...

philz0r

quality posts: 1 Private Messages philz0r

Didn't they already have this on the first day of the Woot off?

arosadojr87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arosadojr87

I kinda want one

madmanhattan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madmanhattan

any bags of crap yet?

teener1416

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teener1416

this is on amazon for 89.00

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs

'Wood-Like Trim'

sort of says it all...

kantaris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kantaris

Anyone have a decent review on this?
Just got beat up by my gas company from Hurricane Sandy (got a gas bill that cost more than every other gas bill I've gotten in the past year).

I would rather stick it to the gas company and heat my (tiny) home with an electric heat source.

Hello

thelax24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thelax24
teener1416 wrote:this is on amazon for 89.00

link?

I'm an educated fool with money on my mind..

Freefall90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Freefall90

$115 on Amazon and free shipping. I'd buy from there just for the ease of returning it if it was broken (which from the reviews seem kind of likely).
http://www.amazon.com/LifeSmart-Element-Quartz-Style-Heater/dp/B007R5S1ZM/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1355341605&sr=1-3

drummingcraig

quality posts: 10 Private Messages drummingcraig

I wanted a Bandit Overrun City not a Box of Celsius!

So are we gonna kick it - Gonna kick it woot down - Gonna break it all down - Gonna kick it woot down!

kantaris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kantaris
Freefall90 wrote:$115 on Amazon and free shipping. I'd buy from there just for the ease of returning it if it was broken (which from the reviews seem kind of likely).
http://www.amazon.com/LifeSmart-Element-Quartz-Style-Heater/dp/B007R5S1ZM/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1355341605&sr=1-3

That's only 5 reviews, bleh.
Guess I'll look for something a bit lighter on the wallet.

Hello

teener1416

http://www.amazon.com/Lifesmart-Renew-1500-Infrared-Heater/dp/B005K8LEAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355341842&sr=8-1&keywords=LifeSmart+1500W+Quartz+Infrared+Heater

but it turns out upon closer read it is not the same thing... whoops

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
teener1416 wrote:this is on amazon for 89.00

I don't think it's the same one, but even if it is it costs 18 bucks to ship it, and isn't prime eligible.

http://www.amazon.com/Lifesmart-Renew-1500-Infrared-Heater/dp/B005K8LEAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355341823&sr=8-1&keywords=LifeSmart+1500W+Quartz+Infrared+Heater

berkberk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages berkberk

Bought this about a month ago on Woot. It worked for exactly ONE time, excellent. The next time I turned it on 2 weeks later it was rattling and the fan put out the same air when it was on eco/low/high. The 1st use, High made our ceiling fan spin slowly. Now nothing. Save your money!

golf22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages golf22

not good at all. the grate that the heat comes out will burn the crap out of anyone who touches it.

erectorsett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erectorsett

I remember when woot was fun, and everyone got a lot of laughs, while still buying stuff from the site...And hardly ever any complaints...I still buy stuff from woot at times, but it sure isnt the same

robinwoot4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robinwoot4

bring on the Big Ol' Cataclysm

zanne101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zanne101

Ollie's had similar item (a few months ago) for about $79.

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom
robinwoot4 wrote:bring on the Big Ol' Cataclysm

They don't do those on woot-offs anymore. Haven't for several months now.

monicapuglisi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monicapuglisi

I bet it will either be a vacuum or computer next

teener1416

erectorsett wrote:I remember when woot was fun, and everyone got a lot of laughs, while still buying stuff from the site...And hardly ever any complaints...I still buy stuff from woot at times, but it sure isnt the same

I agree! I started god like 4 years ago or so and then every woot off was like a time to hole up in your house and not go out or even venture to the bathroom for fear you would miss a great deal or the awesome Bandit Overrun City. Now I dont really care if I miss the whole thing at times.

jonathandunbar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonathandunbar

Well I am a woot sucker for for this one. I live in Arizona and the nights are now getting down in the 30's. My house is two stories and VERY inefficient to heat or cool the entire house If I can just heat one room (den) and let the rest go, it [SHOULD] save me money. If the unit is DOA, or by the second use, I will keep the warrenty paper work and go through the hoops. All in all, I am tired of wearing sweet pants, shirt, socks, under the robe and freezing while trying to enjoy Netflix on the couch. This might do the trick or I just place it up on Craig's list ;)

teener1416

if they dont do the Bandit Overrun City on woot offs when do they do it?

Einsteinus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Einsteinus
patgreen wrote:might be the worst wootoff ever

I can feel a big bag O crap welling up inside of me.....

misterkenno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterkenno
kantaris wrote:Anyone have a decent review on this?
Just got beat up by my gas company from Hurricane Sandy (got a gas bill that cost more than every other gas bill I've gotten in the past year).

I would rather stick it to the gas company and heat my (tiny) home with an electric heat source.

Might be doable if your house is less than 100 square feet!

erectorsett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erectorsett
teener1416 wrote:I agree! I started god like 4 years ago or so and then every woot off was like a time to hole up in your house and not go out or even venture to the bathroom for fear you would miss a great deal or the awesome Bandit Overrun City. Now I dont really care if I miss the whole thing at times.

I feel that way at times too...I joined in 2006, It doesnt show that though cause my old email my other name is on got corrupt. It was alot funner back then. Maybe one day amazon will find another way to make it fun again

Einsteinus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Einsteinus
jonathandunbar wrote:Well I am a woot sucker for for this one. I live in Arizona and the nights are now getting down in the 30's. My house is two stories and VERY inefficient to heat or cool the entire house If I can just heat one room (den) and let the rest go, it [SHOULD] save me money. If the unit is DOA, or by the second use, I will keep the warrenty paper work and go through the hoops. All in all, I am tired of wearing sweet pants, shirt, socks, under the robe and freezing while trying to enjoy Netflix on the couch. This might do the trick or I just place it up on Craig's list ;)

where did you buy your sweet pants?

professionalpoker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages professionalpoker

I was going to jump on this item but will pass after watching the video review on Amazon. Looks like the product is a scam.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m5R1BETB03ORT/ref=cm_ciu_vr_mo23XMDL909SUYH

jonathandunbar

The really [BIG DEALS] stopped when Amazon purchased Woot. Since then, the deals are very poor, but if you are patient, and up at 03:40 in the morning, you catch are really good deal! Face it people, we are going off the fiscal cliff so there are things far more important than a woot deal! Bank on it!

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude
erectorsett wrote:I remember when woot was fun, and everyone got a lot of laughs, while still buying stuff from the site...And hardly ever any complaints...I still buy stuff from woot at times, but it sure isnt the same

I long for the days of pole vault girl and funny kitty pix. When's the last time we've seen a Leakfrog? Haven't seen Random Crab in a couple of woot-offs. Now in the AA era (after amazon) we mostly see vacuums, knife sets and iJunk. You are so right my friend...it just isn't the same.

jonathandunbar

Einsteinus wrote:where did you buy your sweet pants?

Sweat! LOL, Walmart! Soon Walmart will raise us, school us, employ us, and finally bury us!

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude

Well I am a woot sucker for for this one. I live in Arizona and the nights are now getting down in the 30's. My house is two stories and VERY inefficient to heat or cool the entire house If I can just heat one room (den) and let the rest go, it [SHOULD] save me money. If the unit is DOA, or by the second use, I will keep the warrenty paper work and go through the hoops. All in all, I am tired of wearing sweet pants, shirt, socks, under the robe and freezing while trying to enjoy Netflix on the couch. This might do the trick or I just place it up on Craig's list ;)

Einsteinus wrote:where did you buy your sweet pants?

I want some sweet pants... my wife wants to see me in sweet pants. Where do we get them??!! ahhh... I see now... Walmart

misterkenno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterkenno

Don't the Amish sell a similar heater with a (real?)wood mantle included, on their TV shopping show?