0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR
$379.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

lichme

quality posts: 2767 Private Messages lichme

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

Amazon to Collect Sales Tax from Massachusetts Residents. Which means Woot also I assume. Good news is it doesn't start until next year.
Under the agreement, Amazon will start collecting the Massachusetts sales taxes on Nov. 1, 2013.

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2012/12/12/amazon-to-collect-sales-tax-from-massachusetts-residents/#ixzz2EsAHjI00

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2012/12/12/amazon-to-collect-sales-tax-from-massachusetts-residents/#ixzz2Es8ZpnQM

noimportantone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

I have this camera. It rulez!

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs

now we're talking!

Aullios

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aullios
dliidlii wrote:Amazon to Collect Sales Tax from Massachusetts Residents. Which means Woot also I assume.

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2012/12/12/amazon-to-collect-sales-tax-from-massachusetts-residents/#ixzz2Es8ZpnQM

Woot already collects sales tax from Texas residents...

LaKASkill

quality posts: 16 Private Messages LaKASkill

I have the Canon T2i and love it. I paid about $200 more then what they are asking for the T3i. This camera is well worth it, you will not regret it.

mbren28568

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbren28568

At first I was all "HELL YEA"...but the same thing is on amazon for only 20 bucks more. While 20 bucks is 20 bucks, its not enough of a savings to be worth a "spontaneous purchase" in my mind.

Signature was getting too long
Bungled Original Communicator - 6/3/2013

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Whatcha think? 300 of em?

hawkstone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawkstone

Great reviews on Amazon, but sells there for 399 with free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Rebel-T3-Digital-18-55mm/dp/B004J3Y9U6

SkaJerk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SkaJerk

How many of these do they have?!?;

8792c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 8792c
LaKASkill wrote:I have the Canon T2i and love it. I paid about $200 more then what they are asking for the T3i. This camera is well worth it, you will not regret it.

The T2i is way above this camera as the i series is their 18 megapixel line. This T3 is not better than a T2i. I have a T2i as well and its amazing and has never had a fault.

eravau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eravau

Looks like this kit is only $399 on Amazon (http://amzn.com/B004J3Y9U6) and is eligible for free shipping. So it's only a $15 savings once you add in Woot's $5 shipping. Not the most awesome of deals. I guess every penny counts... but it's not enough to make me jump all over it.

LaKASkill

8792c wrote:The T2i is way above this camera as the i series is their 18 megapixel line. This T3 is not better than a T2i. I have a T2i as well and its amazing and has never had a fault.

LaKASkill

8792c wrote:The T2i is way above this camera as the i series is their 18 megapixel line. This T3 is not better than a T2i. I have a T2i as well and its amazing and has never had a fault.

I never said it was better, though it is newer.

LuckyLiz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LuckyLiz

New idea for WOOT...

Have a Woot-Off where all items are $100 or less. Call it a Cheap-Off.

njdevilsfn2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njdevilsfn2003

This looks like the same package that was offered earlier in the Woot-off for $399.99. Dang, guess I should have waited it out.

dmntdangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmntdangel

Considering Sears had it for a mere $20 more than this price on May 1st and included an extra lens (55mm - 250mm), this deal seems pretty weak.

craig2197

quality posts: 1 Private Messages craig2197

as for a discussion of the actual item, this camera is a great entry level DSLR. at this price, the quality of the pictures you can get is pretty amazing. definitely great for someone buying their first DSLR because it's not very complicated but also takes all sorts of different lenses and accessories that canon offers. and in my not so humble opinion, 15 bucks is 15 bucks, which is especially important when buying online.

nyvertical

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyvertical

I have this camera I love this camera, stick a $100 50mm lens on it and you will love it even more

shelland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelland

A definite upgrade over a point-and-shoot, but it's Canon's bottom D-SLR model. If you're in the market and are willing to spend a little more, you can definitely get better in the T3i or T4i (or even higher models). But if you don't want to spend much more than this and are looking to upgrade from something you are carrying around in your pocket, it would suit you well.

tomm2thumbs

quality posts: 27 Private Messages tomm2thumbs

this might be going faster if they'd let you buy 3

sfeigenb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sfeigenb

I just bought it on woot two weeks ago, for $399. as a gift for my daughter. Now they're selling it for $20 cheaper! Seems like you shouldn't buy on Woot! Just wait for a Woot-off, and they'll drop the price!
Last purchase from woot for me.

sucker4crap

quality posts: 20 Private Messages sucker4crap

If there were no 10% WA sales tax, I would be in. The price of having Amazon/Woot in town I guess.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Seriously, with some of the additional promotions with this camera over on "big brother" I see no reason to buy this here. There are 2 $150 off lens offers plus a bonus $2 mp3 credit and a 2% "reward" in 2 months or something, plus, of course, free shipping.

kpatterson67

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kpatterson67

Invest in a T3i instead. This is not a T3i. You will thank me later.

bsw321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsw321
LaKASkill wrote:I have the Canon T2i and love it. I paid about $200 more then what they are asking for the T3i. This camera is well worth it, you will not regret it.

T3 and T3i isn't the same... Here's the PCMag review for the T3: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2393106,00.asp

retom7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retom7

I received this camera for my birthday. I love every ounce of it. If you get it, make sure you read the directions and get a full understanding on how to tweak the settings, as it's a bit confusing, but it takes amazing photos.

kimdulina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimdulina

I'm very annoyed I bought this for $20 more less than two months ago. Woot should offer rebates for when this happens.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Hey Woot-offbot, you do know Ashton Kutcher shilled for Nikon, right? So it's Andre all the way!

Image is everything!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

Fizz71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fizz71

$399 right now at B&H and they include free shipping, 16G memory card and shoulder bag. Sorry woot.

subman84

quality posts: 3 Private Messages subman84

Is the Bandit Overrun City gone forever?

The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

lorrainks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lorrainks
wanderbug2 wrote:Seriously, with some of the additional promotions with this camera over on "big brother" I see no reason to buy this here. There are 2 $150 off lens offers plus a bonus $2 mp3 credit and a 2% "reward" in 2 months or something, plus, of course, free shipping.

Went over there to check reviews and found that they offer a free memory card and camera bag with it. Also on the higher end models. I think I detect a PLOY by the big guy to direct us over there. I may buy from them anyhows.

njdevilsfn2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njdevilsfn2003
kimdulina wrote:I'm very annoyed I bought this for $20 more less than two months ago. Woot should offer rebates for when this happens.

Be glad you didn't buy it for $20 more two days ago :P

mitchloft

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mitchloft

I just ..... I just .... I just CANNOT work up any enthusiasm for woot-offs lately. It seems like the SAME stuff over and over and over andoverand. Plus, no funny pictures, no pole vaulters, no walrus, no REALLY good deals. I think Woot needs to buy itself back from Amazon.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

8792c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 8792c
LaKASkill wrote:I never said it was better, though it is newer.

Well you called it a T3i which is a much better camera than this one. Just clarifying to people the difference.

CooperDude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude
Aullios wrote:Woot already collects sales tax from Texas residents...

Of course they collect sales tax from Texas residents. That's where Woot is located.

mitchloft

And what's more, it's been over a year since I scored any monkeys, and more than a year and a half since getting lucky with a BeeOhhCee. No wonder I'm unhappy with this site.

Those who are always quoting others have nothing to say themselves - Mitch Loftus

mitchloft

Why do people in Hawaii need a camera? Can't they just look out the window and see pretty flowers and bikinis and stuff all year? Or do they just like to take pictures to send the rest of us to torture us?