0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
reVOLT Hybrid All-in-One Charger
$14.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom

If you’re waiting for the Bag 'o' crap to come up, they no longer sell them during woot-offs. The only way I know to get them now is through facebook/twitter. The last time they sold one on the actual woot site that I could find was 06/26, at the beginning of a woot-off, and I think it crashed the servers for a couple of hours.

gregm12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregm12

This would be awesome and I would buy it if it had at least as much power capacity as my phone (2000mAh). 800mAh is less than half a charge for me... and with the inefficiencies of charging, probably would barely get me an additional 25%.

I like the idea of always having a battery backup around though.

+3/2/06 - Gyration Ultra GT Compact Keyboard Suite
+4/5/07 - Belkin TuneSync Dock and 5-Port USB Hub
+10/1/08 - Nikko Pro-Class 10th Scale F1 RC Racecar

wootdougwoot

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootdougwoot

Would have been 10 x cooler had they added a flashlight to it!

Pretty sweet though...

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome
wootdougwoot wrote:Would have been 10 x cooler had they added a flashlight to it!

Pretty sweet though...

Or at least a digital clock!

starck22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starck22
usanettom wrote:If you’re waiting for the Bag 'o' crap to come up, they no longer sell them during woot-offs. The only way I know to get them now is through facebook/twitter. The last time they sold one on the actual woot site that I could find was 06/26, at the beginning of a woot-off, and I think it crashed the servers for a couple of hours.

Nah, saw one a couple months ago but had the wrong credit card on file. Fail. Long live the Bandit Overrun City!

jon98gn

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jon98gn
usanettom wrote:If you’re waiting for the Bag 'o' crap to come up, they no longer sell them during woot-offs. The only way I know to get them now is through facebook/twitter. The last time they sold one on the actual woot site that I could find was 06/26, at the beginning of a woot-off, and I think it crashed the servers for a couple of hours.

Not entirely true. They did 2 treasure map sellings during a woot off which required you to build a treasure map and follow them to a link to the Bandit Overrun City. The problem was someone guessed the link for the first one and posted it on a website which people then bought prior to the final piece showing up. The second time went really fast... urgh faster than I could type it in.

zgrav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zgrav

or a leap frog moisture detection circuit...

Zgrav

RANDYSINGER

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RANDYSINGER

so dumb......i cannot tell what this thing DOES!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DOES IT DO?

obviously i can recharge my iphone in my car.....is that all it does?

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Actually it was Crapbeard's Treasure in September, where you had to piece together a treasure map. On the first day, people were able to guess the missing letter(s) and it sold out before the last map piece appeared. On the second day, the link didn't go live until after the map was complete.

They've already said that there's no Bandit Overrun City in the Armagedd-off, just a special link to buy a shirt.

dfwtbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfwtbear

How do they do them there? I have liked their Facebook page already.

premitive1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages premitive1

i would also like to know what this does

usanettom

quality posts: 11 Private Messages usanettom
jon98gn wrote:Not entirely true. They did 2 treasure map sellings during a woot off which required you to build a treasure map and follow them to a link to the Bandit Overrun City. The problem was someone guessed the link for the first one and posted it on a website which people then bought prior to the final piece showing up. The second time went really fast... urgh faster than I could type it in.

Right, I remember that. They have done a couple of the side games since then as well, I believe. What I mean is one actually on the site up for sale.

tweakman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tweakman

Woo another perfect Christmas gift I missed on Woot 3 freaking days in a row...yay...love the holidays.