WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OraBrush Tongue Cleaner - 12 Count

Speed to First Woot:
0m 27.222s
First Sucker:
jamesbkelley
Last Wooter to Woot:
Cirem
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Woot.com Woots
Top 27% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 8% of Woot.com Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 14% first woot
  • 7% second woot
  • 25% < 10 woots
  • 23% < 25 woots
  • 32% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 11% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 12% one year old
  • 75% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 85% bought 1
  • 9% bought 2
  • 6% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

6%
4%
2%
2%
1%
3%
5%
7%
9%
8%
7%
5%
5%
4%
5%
5%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


onic


quality posts: 4 Private Messages onic

Time scrape that woot-off from the back of your tongue!

romwil


quality posts: 0 Private Messages romwil

And the woot off ends... Thanks woot!

--
Woot addict since 6/06

Figit090


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090

This woot tastes bad.

mkentosh


quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

you see.....these are the kind of things you should have had on the woot-off!

HughHemington


quality posts: 15 Private Messages HughHemington

Tongue cleaning? I thought that was what tequila was for?

alanhwoot


quality posts: 39 Private Messages alanhwoot

For everyone that says the Woot-off left a bad taste in your mouth... well, here you go.

ChicagoJack


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ChicagoJack

Great the monkey was given the boot or was that a flying leap

mike808


quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808

Woot, you read my mind.
Just what I need at 11:55pm.
Oh, wait. Forgot about delivery time. Guess I'll head down to the pharmacy.

Loeb


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Loeb

I can't believe we're limited to just 3 ;)

mike808


quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808
HughHemington wrote:Tongue cleaning? I thought that was what tequila was for?


No, tequila is for cleaning things with your tongue.

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Thanks woot but I think I'll stick to what I've been using.



If you need peer pressure to help you out, rest assured.

It seems like they have sold over 2 million of these
This product actually looks way better than What I'm using.

Considering leaving the extras on some co-workers desks as a subtle reminder.

wootpoop


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootpoop
mkentosh wrote:you see.....these are the kind of things you should have had on the woot-off!



or in a Big Ol' Cataclysm..

smartheart


quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

I suppose by removing the bacteria adhering/"hiding" in tongueville you decrease the total bacteria count in your mouth and preserve your teeth. Any dentists out there (who aren't related to the inventors!) have any inut on the product?


"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

gina3graces


quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Really, Seth?

Really?

idonwannaname


quality posts: 3 Private Messages idonwannaname

Not enough people use these. Just remember to rinse it occasionally (often) with hydrogen peroxide so you're not just putting the bacteria back into your mouth next use! Goes for your toothbrush as well, which should be replaced every few months at minimum.


Nitrious


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nitrious

I quite like my OraBrushes -- they're softer than other tongue scrapers, and yet still manage to get a disgustingly satisfying amount of sludge out of my mouth.

One advantage is that your food won't taste like toothpaste for hours after you brush, too.

thumperchick


quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

So, how many oral care products do I need? I already have a reach flosser, water pick, electric toothbrush, and antiseptic mouthwash. Where does this go?

skou


quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou
CowboyDann wrote:Thanks woot but I think I'll stick to what I've been using.



If you need peer pressure to help you out, rest assured.

It seems like they have sold over 2 million of these
This product actually looks way better than What I'm using.

Considering leaving the extras on some co-workers desks as a subtle reminder.



Dann, is that the old, dead Leader, or the new AND improved Leader?

Inquiring minds MUST know! :D

steve

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
idonwannaname wrote:Not enough people use these. Just remember to rinse it occasionally (often) with hydrogen peroxide so you're not just putting the bacteria back into your mouth next use! Goes for your toothbrush as well, which should be replaced every few months at minimum.



I might be going insane, did you change icons and lose a badge?

Also, old and dead, lowercase steve

AAmante


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AAmante

Now these are things that you want to make sure are never refurbs.

maraich


quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

That looks like the new fellow.

Can't believe a full day of Woot is being devoted to a tongue cleaner. Even one of those car mice would be more exciting.

foxywhiskers


quality posts: 0 Private Messages foxywhiskers

I really miss the old days of woot!!! Just feels like I'm on Amazon's site these days.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

foxywhiskers wrote:I really miss the old days of woot!!! Just feels like I'm on Amazon's site these days.



You kidding? This is the kinda head-whacking weirdo stuff like we've always sold.

Now go buy 3!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ThunderThighs wrote:You kidding? This is the kinda head-whacking weirdo stuff like we've always sold.

Now go buy 3!



I agree 100%

Edit: Also in case i forgot to say it last night, I missed when you got your 200th Clean Water but congratz on giving yourself 200 QPs!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CowboyDann wrote:I agree 100%

Edit: Also in case i forgot to say it last night, I missed when you got your 200th Clean Water but congratz on giving yourself 200 QPs!



Huh, what do you know. Thanks. I hadn't noticed that. Sad thing is that I've probably given most of them myself.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

theguruguys


quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

therealjrn


quality posts: 42 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:Huh, what do you know. Thanks. I hadn't noticed that. Sad thing is that I've probably given most of them myself.



that's what she said.

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

theguruguys


quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Going by reviews and popularity, this may be a better option if you need a Tongue Cleaner / Scraper for yourself (one person).

Figit090


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090
theguruguys wrote:Going by reviews and popularity, this may be a better option if you need a Tongue Cleaner / Scraper for yourself (one person).



I dunno I would just go to the kitchen and grab a spoon....

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

If this was in the woot-off, people would have bought 2 or 3 of them to help get to the next item. Tonight? You'll be lucky to sell one per person. 12 cleaners is a lot of stuff.

ugrasse2


quality posts: 7 Private Messages ugrasse2
ThunderThighs wrote:You kidding? This is the kinda head-whacking weirdo stuff like we've always sold.

Now go buy 3!



Yea, but you only sold one per day, not 15 per site x 8 sites, and then repeated after 5-10 days. Impulse buys are gone... everything will come back... or the better model (newer refurb).

Karzon


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Karzon

12 count? How many tongues do you people have?!

nodoze


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nodoze

What's the matter with you people? Where is the righteous indignation that we have had 3 woot-offs in a row without a Basket of CrackerJacks® (B0C)? Are you just gonna walk away quietly without throwing a few insults Amazon's way abandoning the traditions of the old Woot we used to know and love? (sniff, sniff) :-(

manbearpixel


quality posts: 1 Private Messages manbearpixel

It really is the end of the world.. Woot is now selling, for lack of a better word, dull products as their main display.

mjonatzke


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mjonatzke

I have one of these and it works OK but the pictures are misleading. The last picture is a different design than the rest (note the actual scraper design)... Which one do you get??

word.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mjonatzke wrote:I have one of these and it works OK but the pictures are misleading. The last picture is a different design than the rest (note the actual scraper design)... Which one do you get??



That last photo looks to be an image supplied by the vendor and perhaps of an older version. The samples we got are the ones shown in the other photographs. Those are the ones you will receive.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumpinc


quality posts: 2 Private Messages thumpinc
smartheart wrote:I suppose by removing the bacteria adhering/"hiding" in tongueville you decrease the total bacteria count in your mouth and preserve your teeth. Any dentists out there (who aren't related to the inventors!) have any inut on the product?



Bad breath bacteria are 'anaerobic' meaning they like to hide as far away from oxygen as possible. They tend to live in between the fibers of your tongue, below the tongue surface. The mucous and bacterial waste layer that forms on top of your tongue actually protects these bacteria. Brushing or scraping the tongue helps to expose bacteria responsible for bad breath, allowing your toothpaste and mouthwash to do a better job cleaning.

drussell10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drussell10

Jury duty ice breaker???

drussell10


quality posts: 0 Private Messages drussell10

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...