WaxDrag

quality posts: 3 Private Messages WaxDrag

I've been buying these things for awhile now. LOVE them. The bristles really improve the amount of grunge it can pull off your tongue. And the girlfriend doesn't complain about bad breath anymore. Except after garlic fries....mmm, garlic fries. Highly recommended (both fries and Orabrush)!

Baby, I'm like being pregnant...sooner or later I'm going to show.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

I even look at the picture of these,I gag!12 of them? Blurp,blurp,blurp...stop ..stop,blurp...blurp

beachhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beachhead
nodoze wrote:What's the matter with you people? Where is the righteous indignation that we have had 3 woot-offs in a row without a Basket of CrackerJacks® (B0C)? Are you just gonna walk away quietly without throwing a few insults Amazon's way abandoning the traditions of the old Woot we used to know and love? (sniff, sniff) :-(

It just falls on deaf ears. Change happens, Bunch of Cheer#39;s are the new twinkies....much loved, but moved on to bigger and better things.

cooker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cooker

Really Woot? A tongue brush? Really? Like I couldn't use my toothbrush while it's already in there?

sidrat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sidrat

i just started and finished my Christmas shopping! THANK YOU WOOT ! ! !

kittymac

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kittymac

The orabrush story, http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4tuTi8_z6Q

Nightline story
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=enWWeGu3JKw

They actually interesting... (But I am easily entertained).

R&D

quality posts: 2 Private Messages R&D

I'm praying these aren't refurbs...

jeparz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeparz
mkentosh wrote:you see.....these are the kind of things you should have had on the woot-off!

No. They wanted the Woot to eventually progress to the next item. A tongue cleaner has to be right up there with pet rocks as far as useless goes.

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo
cooker wrote:Really Woot? A tongue brush? Really? Like I couldn't use my toothbrush while it's already in there?

EXACTLY. i don't understand tongue scrapers. my toothbrush can do the same job for free.

RadarRon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages RadarRon
Karzon wrote:12 count? How many tongues do you people have?!

Ah yes, I know why, You are supposed to hand then out to everyone you know that has "stink mouth"! WOOT send me 24! One of my stocking stuffers.

nfig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nfig
ThunderThighs wrote:That last photo looks to be an image supplied by the vendor and perhaps of an older version. The samples we got are the ones shown in the other photographs. Those are the ones you will receive.

Are these individually packaged? One package for each brush or one package that holds all 12?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nfig wrote:Are these individually packaged? One package for each brush or one package that holds all 12?

If you look at the photos on the detail page, there's a shot of the packaging. Two to a pack.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dlewis61

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlewis61

Good one!

drussell10 wrote:Jury duty ice breaker???

adilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adilla
foxywhiskers wrote:I really miss the old days of woot!!! Just feels like I'm on Amazon's site these days.

I have to say I agree, despite what ThunderThighs says.

mikem53

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mikem53
jeparz wrote:No. They wanted the Woot to eventually progress to the next item. A tongue cleaner has to be right up there with pet rocks as far as useless goes.

So true..

dpwellman

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dpwellman

I don't know which is worse: this or today's shirt.woot. . . .

The hell is going on here anyway?

What's the point of a signature? Everyone can see who wrote this, over there, to the left.

boogerbearx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogerbearx

Tongue brushing, like taking antibiotics, wipes out both good and bad bacteria. I've been told if you start tongue brushing, you have to keep it up...

bigielnik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigielnik
ThunderThighs wrote:That last photo looks to be an image supplied by the vendor and perhaps of an older version. The samples we got are the ones shown in the other photographs. Those are the ones you will receive.

Any idea how these new ones work vs. the old models?

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

I've got one of these and I love it! You've really got to be careful though and not press too hard, because this can literally pull up some tastebuds..which feels similar to how your tongue feels after gulping hot liquid.

erinnstreeter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter
cooker wrote:Really Woot? A tongue brush? Really? Like I couldn't use my toothbrush while it's already in there?

This. Also, I keep a few old hotel key cards on hand to use as a scraper. They last for ages.

JPVINASCO

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JPVINASCO
thumperchick wrote:So, how many oral care products do I need? I already have a reach flosser, water pick, electric toothbrush, and antiseptic mouthwash. Where does this go?

Is all business!!!

juan vinasco

JPVINASCO

erinnstreeter wrote:This. Also, I keep a few old hotel key cards on hand to use as a scraper. They last for ages.

Good one

juan vinasco

JPVINASCO

wooters.... Can anyone tell me at what time the next deal will show? the tongue cleaner is been there for hrs...

juan vinasco

frabark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frabark

Do these work with Macs, too, or just Windows?

sydniem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sydniem

So after I started using this, I stopped having to spend money on dental bills. If only I'd discovered them before is pend $8,000 to keep my teeth!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
JPVINASCO wrote:wooters.... Can anyone tell me at what time the next deal will show? the tongue cleaner is been there for hrs...

Woot-off is over, friend. Sorry!

I'm just hanging out, really.

daver1617

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daver1617
thumpinc wrote:Bad breath bacteria are 'anaerobic' meaning they like to hide as far away from oxygen as possible. They tend to live in between the fibers of your tongue, below the tongue surface. The mucous and bacterial waste layer that forms on top of your tongue actually protects these bacteria. Brushing or scraping the tongue helps to expose bacteria responsible for bad breath, allowing your toothpaste and mouthwash to do a better job cleaning.

Are you suggesting these should be used before brushing? I have an oraBrush and I like using it, but I've always used it after brushing.

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

Someone is about to have the worst Christmas ever!

atolnay00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atolnay00

This is stupid bring on some real products, come on woot !!!

kmeltzer

quality posts: 32 Private Messages kmeltzer

I'm glad these aren't refurbs.

How many uses are you supposed to get out of one? Just rinse after use and toss it when it gets gross?

jonathanluu2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jonathanluu2

Its so scientific, it must work.

3z3vh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages 3z3vh
boogerbearx wrote:Tongue brushing, like taking antibiotics, wipes out both good and bad bacteria. I've been told if you start tongue brushing, you have to keep it up...

Or... much like antibiotics, using them in moderation is ideal.

You will never wipe out 100% of the bacteria on your tongue by using this. As long as you aren't brushing it several times a day, the bacteria will have plenty of time to grow back. You know that slimy feeling in your mouth when you wake up in the morning ? That is the bacteria that had multiplied so much that it didn't have room to stay on your tongue, so it just started growing on top of the other bacteria (and that was just overnight !). I would be more worried about mouthwash killing more bacteria in your mouth than a tongue brush, since it can get into more little crevices, and contains active anti-bacterial ingredients.

Add to this, the fact that the bacteria on your tongue do not assist your body in any way. The acidity of your saliva is what handles the initial softening of your food, and the bacteria in your intestines is what handles breaking down the food to be absorbed into your blood stream. The only good thing the 'good' bacteria in your mouth does is fight off the bad bacteria. If you wipe out both, you don't have to worry about it.

If you still aren't convinced, and you feel you need at least some of the bacteria in your mouth, it is simply a matter of just using a brush like this less often. Once after each meal is plenty, and you don't need to use any toothpaste on it. Trust me, use of something like this is for the good of those around you.

JPVINASCO

woot-off is over? so how often they do this? or what days of the week? can anyone tell me how it works?

juan vinasco

3z3vh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages 3z3vh
JPVINASCO wrote:woot-off is over? so how often they do this? or what days of the week? can anyone tell me how it works?

Woot Offs are usually once a month, for anywhere from one to three days.

The rest of the month, they will have one item per woot site (wine.woot/kids.woot/sport.woot/tech.woot/etc.) each day.

jonathanluu2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jonathanluu2
stinawargo wrote:EXACTLY. i don't understand tongue scrapers. my toothbrush can do the same job for free.

Woot is one of the few sites that unabashedly sells many products that we dont need And people still buy them!

It could be worse. There are many, many items that appeal only to a small minority of the public.

Woot your filthy, money enriched, haughty fits of laughter over the ridiculous stuff we buy is not lost on me.

gjbloom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages gjbloom
Figit090 wrote:I dunno I would just go to the kitchen and grab a spoon....

After I finish flossing my teeth, I wrap the floss around both index fingers, reach way back and pull a drag-line across my tongue. Works great. Scraping your tongue is the single best thing you can do for your breath.

beastmode2449

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beastmode2449

I have given these to girlfriends, they really do work! #MakingOut

nealsharmon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nealsharmon
kmeltzer wrote:I'm glad these aren't refurbs.

How many uses are you supposed to get out of one? Just rinse after use and toss it when it gets gross?

Replace it when you replace your Toothbrush. These are not single use devices.

Disclaimer: I work for Orabrush.

JPVINASCO

3z3vh wrote:Woot Offs are usually once a month, for anywhere from one to three days.

The rest of the month, they will have one item per woot site (wine.woot/kids.woot/sport.woot/tech.woot/etc.) each day.

ohh mannn!!! it can't be... so this tongue cleaner will be here all day???

juan vinasco

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl

Where's the video on how to use these?