mick66

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mick66

Anyone here already use these on a regular basis? I have two coming that were included "free" when I pre ordered the orapup (for dogs) made by the same company. Anyway, I'd like to know how long they last before they need to be replaced.

wootpoop

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootpoop
JPVINASCO wrote:woot-off is over? so how often they do this? or what days of the week? can anyone tell me how it works?

Apparently the Woot-offs are over and apparently it doesn't really work.

dwijster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwijster

I guess the Mayans were correct. World is ending.

swonder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swonder

I have an Orabrush and it works wonders! I don't use it every day but I'm sure I should. Sometimes, though, the tongue just gets so nasty -- you know what I mean. And this thing brings it back to perfection. Buy this!

nealsharmon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nealsharmon
mick66 wrote:Anyone here already use these on a regular basis? I have two coming that were included "free" when I pre ordered the orapup (for dogs) made by the same company. Anyway, I'd like to know how long they last before they need to be replaced.

They last as long as your toothbrush (3-4 months).

Disclaimer: I work for Orabrush

jahon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jahon

A must have after eating anything with garlic.

cinaynay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cinaynay

Wyoming and Alaska obviously don't care about their tongues!

nealsharmon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nealsharmon
theguruguys wrote:Going by reviews and popularity, this may be a better option if you need a Tongue Cleaner / Scraper for yourself (one person).

Actually theguruguys, Orabrush is the #1 selling Tongue Cleaner in the USA (AC Nielsen Data).

As for Amazon, going by reviews 4.5/5 stars (you were comparing only the 4 pack, not the main Orabrush item) and the fact that Orabrush has 4 products on the popular list, Orabrush is also the most popular tongue cleaner on Amazon (not to mention Orabrush is sold in CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kroger, etc).

However, that said, some people prefer the feel of a metal scraper on their tongue. Those people buy that product from the web because they can't get it in retail in the USA.

It's a personal preference. Metal hurts my tongue, but I have a friend from India who swears by the metal tongue scraper.

Orabrush's bristles are designed for the soft surface of the tongue. Its squeegee removes the bacteria and is comfortable on the tongue.

rgbuetow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgbuetow

Why is this $12.99? Stupid.

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 318197

These aren't refurbished... right?

amyteg1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amyteg1

"Thank God I can get these tongue-scrapers shipped in time for Christmas!" said nobody. Ever.

jfoust1776

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfoust1776

I bought these just to scrape the Nabi 2 debacle out of my mouth!!! ;-)

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx
after you tell them they have a mouth like a hot dumpster

I laughed more at this than I think I should have

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

The bristles work like a cat's tongue ... if you can fit a cat's head in your mouth, you don't need this.

Signature censored by Woot

moranin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moranin

I'm thrilled to see this product actually exists...it totally validates the existence of one of my favorite bits from British comedy duo Mitchell and Webb on the history of toothbrush marketing (1:00 starts the tongue brushing discussion)

alphaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphaf

remember to brush the roof of your mouth too!

Profsmokedawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Profsmokedawg

This video explains why this product exists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwhlqRJ8LVA

patreezia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages patreezia

Ora-Brush has just invented a new tongue-cleaner for dogs! They will be available pretty soon. I ordered some as part of their Kickstarter program. Dogs with nice breath: can you imagine that?

GenMischief

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GenMischief

Give the gift of oral

hygiene this year.

-Jim

spider00x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spider00x

12+ dollars for a tongue toothbrush? This defiantly qualifies as a first world issue.

dogcatbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dogcatbird
foxywhiskers wrote:I really miss the old days of woot!!! Just feels like I'm on Amazon's site these days.

Could not agree more. I look once a month now. Used to hold off sleep every day to see what was next. Alas, even the founder said he wished he kept it private owned. Sad...just sad what it has become. RIP good ole woot! You will be missed.

RadarRon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RadarRon

Have you smelt Kimchee breath?

RadarRon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RadarRon
CowboyDann wrote:Thanks woot but I think I'll stick to what I've been using.

If you need peer pressure to help you out, rest assured.

It seems like they have sold over 2 million of these
This product actually looks way better than What I'm using.

Considering leaving the extras on some co-workers desks as a subtle reminder.

Try this again...
Have you smelted Kimchee breath?

kellic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kellic
r0ksana wrote:Someone is about to have the worst Christmas ever!

This is the new lump of coal.

kellic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kellic
RadarRon wrote:Try this again...
Have you smelted Kimchee breath?

O_o

Urk

Oh god....I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth over that thought.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
thumperchick wrote:I already have a reach flosser, water pick, electric toothbrush, and antiseptic mouthwash.

You still have a waterpik? What is this, 1997?

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
spider00x wrote:12+ dollars for a tongue toothbrush? This defiantly qualifies as a first world issue.

Hmm.. did you miss the part where it's a 12-pack?

dogcatbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dogcatbird
foxywhiskers wrote:I really miss the old days of woot!!! Just feels like I'm on Amazon's site these days.

I posted replying to this agreeing...it got removed. shows you where this has gone. Love freedom of speech.

10ten92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 10ten92

is this site fake?

www.omgdeal.com

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
nealsharmon wrote:Actually theguruguys, Orabrush is the #1 selling Tongue Cleaner in the USA (AC Nielsen Data).

As for Amazon, going by reviews 4.5/5 stars (you were comparing only the 4 pack, not the main Orabrush item) and the fact that Orabrush has 4 products on the popular list, Orabrush is also the most popular tongue cleaner on Amazon (not to mention Orabrush is sold in CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kroger, etc).

However, that said, some people prefer the feel of a metal scraper on their tongue. Those people buy that product from the web because they can't get it in retail in the USA.

It's a personal preference. Metal hurts my tongue, but I have a friend from India who swears by the metal tongue scraper.

Orabrush's bristles are designed for the soft surface of the tongue. Its squeegee removes the bacteria and is comfortable on the tongue.

I can see a use for both, and I have not used either so was doing research 'out loud'. I ordered the steel one on Amazon to give a try because it is made to last a long time. I'll buy a smaller pack of Orabrush's locally since they are available and give them a shot to, I just don't have a need for 12 of them at the moment. Actually, I just purchased the Orabrush with Tongue Foam on Amazon.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why are there like five empty lines of space above every comment?

And when I scroll through the Quality Posts on the main listing this happens:

Using Chrome.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen
CowboyDann wrote:Thanks woot but I think I'll stick to what I've been using.

If you need peer pressure to help you out, rest assured.

It seems like they have sold over 2 million of these
This product actually looks way better than What I'm using.

Considering leaving the extras on some co-workers desks as a subtle reminder.

Available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-Dear-Leader-Tongue-Scraper/dp/B004RP1O0O

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

theguruguys wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why are there like five empty lines of space above every comment?

And when I scroll through the Quality Posts on the main listing this happens:

Using Chrome.

My guess is that you have Chrome zoomed in. It does that to me if it's not at 100% zoom.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders