WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dawgs Women's Boots. Dawg.

If stereotyping and hack stand-up comics have taught us anything, it's that women love buying stuff that closely mimicks designer wear in every way but price. So buy some boots that look like a different brand of boot but cost less!
USA Dawgs official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Stylish? Hideous?

Dawg, I just want to know how warm they keep your feet.

I'm just hanging out, really.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

What's funny is I live in Florida & women wear these in the 'winter' with a sundress.
My feet would get too hot in them.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

clocked115

quality posts: 3 Private Messages clocked115

Thank you! We live in CA and Damn it's getting cold these days. Time to get a new pair as mine are falling apart

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Don't they sell these in Walmart?

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

I don't care what anyone says, I'm buying a pair of these ASAP. Are the sizes in Women's?? I'm assuming yes.

gina3graces

quality posts: 41 Private Messages gina3graces

Ohhhhhhh...these are soooo CUTE!

I read the description and they sound terrific and they look beautiful.

Definitely had to grab a pair!

gina3graces

Ooooh and had to go back and grab the 13" in gray, as well. They look so snuggly and warm.

I'm freezing! Can't wait!

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

dmaz wrote:I don't care what anyone says, I'm buying a pair of these ASAP. Are the sizes in Women's?? I'm assuming yes.

Yes, they are for the ladies. All the ladies.

gina3graces

inkycatz wrote:Stylish? Hideous?

Dawg, I just want to know how warm they keep your feet.

Definitely stylish! Wayyyyyyyy too cute!!! Woot, please bring more deals like this!

gina3graces

...and the 9" side ties with the adorable pom-poms? Yes, please! Help me, that's 3 pair. The prices are fantastic and delivered straight to my door in the blistering cold. Oh sweet days of Christmas. HAPPY!

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

Any way we can get a picture of the tread on the sole?

If these have the sole I'm picturing, they're useless to me on snow/ice. Which is when I would wear them. If they have a decent tread... well that's a shoe of a different color.

gina3graces

Holy night! I just checked the official Dawgs site and Woot is bringing us these boots at HALF THE PRICE. The 9" are $50 at Dawgs and the 13" are $60. Woot is gifting us at $25 and $30.

THANK YOU SANTA WOOT!

sunnymargie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunnymargie
thumperchick wrote:Any way we can get a picture of the tread on the sole?

If these have the sole I'm picturing, they're useless to me on snow/ice. Which is when I would wear them. If they have a decent tread... well that's a shoe of a different color.

If you go to the Dawgs web site there is a picture of the bottom. Looks really good to me. I need heavy tread in MN. I'm in!

gina3graces

Yes, tread is important to me as well. Thanks for sharing this helpful info. Cute AND functional...seriously...can't wait.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

This isn't the first time I'm jealous of the women... *sigh* (I wish that Sherpa coat that was offered recently was in men's.)

------------------
I Bet on Sky

thumperchick

sunnymargie wrote:If you go to the Dawgs web site there is a picture of the bottom. Looks really good to me. I need heavy tread in MN. I'm in!

Good call. Here is the page with the picture of the tread. It does look decent.

astroliner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner

Does anybody know how sizing is with these? I don't buy many boots, but these are adorable and I need them. Should I get a size up? I usually wear 7 or 7.5, so get 8 to be safe?

EDIT: Whatever, I just broke out a ruler and used the size chart, lol.

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

Got two pairs of crocs copycats by this brand on a dealswoot sponsored offer some time ago to use as house slippers. As I recall, neither pair lasted more than 7 days.

I'm pretty sure it's not the quality of my carpeting that was the problem.

Maybe their other footwear is of better quality.

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

"Micro fiber"

Meh...

gemtwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gemtwist

I work in a warehouse. My feet are always cold. Can't get them ware when I'm sitting typing. Heaters always blow up to get your body warm, never down. Sure, I can use foot warmers and toe warms but they only last a few hours then I have to replace them. I like the look of these. I was debating on getting a pair of Uggs, but I don't want to spend the money. Now I'll have a cute pair of boots, for a decent price. Even if they just last me the season. I'm not silly enough to actually wear these in the snow. Thats what I have my snow shoes for! These are for sitting in a cold warehouse, or for goingto dinner, but I don't want to wear sneakers.

THanks Woot! I have done more Christmas Shopping here this year than almost anywhere else

uwbadger79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uwbadger79

Does anyone know how these are in snow or slush? (i.e. will it soak onto the wearer's foot?)

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes
mdnorman wrote:"Micro fiber"

Meh...

My thought exactly. They have similarly styled real sheepskin and suede boots at Costco for around this price. PASS.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I was wondering how the sizes ran so I looked up reviews on Amazon and there weren't many, but on one color they reviewed it as running too small and on another the one reviewer said they ran too big. The world ain't right y'all.

uwbadger79 wrote:Does anyone know how these are in snow or slush? (i.e. will it soak onto the wearer's foot?)

I don't know about these, but I had some dumpy Walmart ones that I knew wouldn't last in the snow or rain, so I just bought some spray-on weather proofing stuff (in the camping section of good ol' Walmart). It worked, any water just beaded up and rolled or brushed off. I actually did this with all of my shoes when I lived in Utah and it kept them looking good in the winter. If you're worried about it you can always try that.

newfiepage

Staff

uwbadger79 wrote:Does anyone know how these are in snow or slush? (i.e. will it soak onto the wearer's foot?)

These boots have a micro-fibre upper which means two things:

1) no innocent sheep shed their blood for fashion

2) they repel rain/snow nicely and dry quickly if they do get totally wet

That being said, they are not waterproof snow boots.

newfiepage

Staff

k4th3r1n3 wrote:I was wondering how the sizes ran so I looked up reviews on Amazon and there weren't many, but on one color they reviewed it as running too small and on another the one reviewer said they ran too big. The world ain't right y'all.

We've tried different sizes/feet around the HQ and they are running true to size.

DashNHolly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DashNHolly

Will these arrive by christmas

newfiepage

Staff

DashNHolly wrote:Will these arrive by christmas

Per FedEx, if you've already ordered them, they'll get there in time.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
note2001 wrote:Don't they sell these in Walmart?

I was at Walmart tonight, and they have the very cheap version of these that are always there. I have a Walmart pair from a few years ago, and looking at the pictures of Dawgs online both the sole and the inside of the boot seem better quality. There are boots like these at Target that are suede and are $35-40, but I'd rather pay a little less for the microfiber.

I just got the 9" fur trimmed in gray. I hope they come in time for Christmas. I've already gotten most of my woot-off stuff! :D

cindylaine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cindylaine

Will they be here by Christmas if I order them today?

sargiesmom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sargiesmom

My foot measures 8.5 which would be a size 5, however with a sock they may be to tight but a 6 would be toooo big. geeeeez

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

What's the return policy on these? I'm afraid that I'm going to end up with the wrong size and be stuck with a pair of boots that I can't wear...

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

lilyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilyt
cindylaine wrote:Will they be here by Christmas if I order them today?

Mine are already here! Arrived yesterday, and they are FABULOUSly comfy.

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444
lilyt wrote:Mine are already here! Arrived yesterday, and they are FABULOUSly comfy.

you are lucky. no tracking or update since i ordered. i don't see how these will be here in time, but i will keep my hopes up!

pat7089

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pat7089

Bought one of these for my daughter, but I just found out that they aren't going to be here for Christmas.

jbherrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbherrin
newfiepage wrote:Per FedEx, if you've already ordered them, they'll get there in time.

I ordered them the day this was posted and the Woot website shows them "Awaiting shipping." So much for Christmas ---

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

mine just arrived 10am central xmas eve! best of luck to you others..

thumperchick

jbherrin wrote:I ordered them the day this was posted and the Woot website shows them "Awaiting shipping." So much for Christmas ---

Fedex can be a tricky minx this time of year. Mine didn't get here either. They've gone from NV to AZ to MO to PA to CT to????
I think they're trying to find Carmen San Diego.
Merry Christmas!

mburnash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mburnash

Great deal on these. The wife digs the style and said they are REALLY warm. Seem to be well made but if they last only a couple Michigan winters it was still a good deal.

jaybee53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaybee53

I ordered one pair that still hasn't come. And I ordered one pair in 8 and they sent 7 instead.What's to be done.

jackie burns