elarjay00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elarjay00

Spend! You know Benjamins,moolah,bread,dough,dinero, scrilla,cold hard cash!

thundering02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thundering02

Spend... Gift cards cause I know what I want.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Something that I can actually use, wear or like.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

irinav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irinav

Something I can use to make something else -- yarn, knitting books/tools, crochet books/tools, fabric, quilting stuff, pretty paper, fun markers, crayons, color pencils ...

threemoons

quality posts: 19 Private Messages threemoons

I love me some good munchies as a gift, but my absolute faves are aromatic things-perfumes and rare incense are the best. My brother got me some of the Real Deal Shizbit Tibetan Incense that had a huge saffron component...from a trip to China's Far West. Loved it and hope that some shows up under the MenorahTree eventually.

threemoons

quality posts: 19 Private Messages threemoons

I love me some good munchies as a gift, but my absolute faves are aromatic things-perfumes and rare incense are the best. My brother got me some of the Real Deal Shizbit Tibetan Incense that had a huge saffron component...from a trip to China's Far West. Loved it and hope that some shows up under the MenorahTree eventually.

droidluvr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages droidluvr

Definitely something I can play with, particularly techie, but not games! I always love gadgets that I can use, but also break regularly and have to fix! Examples of previous years: Android phones, laptops, computers, cameras, etc...

I just have to have something to tamper with, jailbreak, root, test programs and apps, etc. -- this year a tablet is on my list

314edpiper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 314edpiper

something I can use to forget about the stress of the day. You know, video games, books, playboy!

I would say 'Good day,' but 'SUCK IT" sounds better...

uptownchic124

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uptownchic124

Play. I am a gamer a heart. Also completely acceptable: something I can read.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

time and energy.
Seems everyone would rather give $$ or something that costs something then give their own time to spend/help you :

Time to go to lunch together, or help run errands or garden or see a play/movie/concert or help me with a project that is something they are good at
( reorganizing/ decorating/fixing things)

I don't want anymore stuff. I have enough plus I can't seem to stop wooting !
(heck if they want to come over and hang the next woot off and have pizza that would be great. )

well you get the idea.

mrgroovemachine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrgroovemachine

Money.

huskykma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huskykma

Something I can use frequently (hobbies, tools, etc).

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

something I can SPEND!!!!

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

metagg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages metagg

Something I can use.

babb001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babb001

...something i can actually use.

KevOKC

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KevOKC
olperfesser wrote:I actually don't like gifts. At this time in my life, I can afford to get myself anything that I need, so I already have it. (I'd rather give than receive.)

Giving is the best feeling. I pray that you help so people that really need it. Feels that muvh better when you can give to people that will appreciate whatever you can so for them. Feel great this holiday my friend.

orchmaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orchmaven

Cook with! Love my kitchen gadgets.

ptleech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptleech

gadgets! gadgets forever!

werdze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages werdze
lboban wrote:Something I can use! A gadget, a book, anything like that!

same

cowpucky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cowpucky

Something I can use to make/create/improve something else (i.e. software, tools, how-to guides, etc.).

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Books, food. But not cookbooks.