ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

spaghettired wrote:Does "you" mean "y'all" or "all y'all"?

Because I, too, got black (and those don't go with the kitchen...) and I ordered red. Does Member Services have a list of the people who got the wrong ones, or are they building a list off of this forum?

Either way, This Guy needs to be added to the list.

I sure hope you can get this corrected before Crimmus. The little lady needs some new dishes so she can order me to cook up some pancakes and boiled eggs for her Crimmus Brunch.

YOU ALL

gambler726

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gambler726

Ordered black, got red. Rats!

Were they all switched?

mmodovsky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmodovsky

Ordered black and got red. Luckily the reds ones are actually quite nice.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gambler726 wrote:Ordered black, got red. Rats!

Were they all switched?

*cough*
yes
*cough*

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

casualgeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casualgeek
mmodovsky wrote:Ordered black and got red. Luckily the reds ones are actually quite nice.

I ordered Red, got Black. Not real happy about it, but its a Christmas gift, not sure there is enough time to swap it out at this point.

redstreet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redstreet
smcgurr wrote:Got mine, but ordered the red and received the black.

Me too! I'm really bummed because everything else in my kitchen is red. Which is specifically why I ordered this set at all. Wouldn't have ordered if the only option was black.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
redstreet wrote:Me too! I'm really bummed because everything else in my kitchen is red. Which is specifically why I ordered this set at all. Wouldn't have ordered if the only option was black.

And it would match your name too!

(In case you're wondering we've been keeping lists of everyone who has checked in and sending them over to support@woot.com - you'll likely hear automatically as an "affected customer" when a resolution is reached here, but at the same time, we're trying to make sure you are on the list!)

I'm just hanging out, really.

krazycouponmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazycouponmama
smcgurr wrote:Got mine, but ordered the red and received the black.

LOL Got mine right away too, but I ordered black and got red!!! Grr!

microdot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microdot

has anyone gotten an update on this issue? im about to hop a plane and this doesnt look like its going to get resolved. only thing ive gotten so far is an email saying that they were aware of the issue, and would send another email soon (that was 12 hours ago)

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

microdot wrote:has anyone gotten an update on this issue? im about to hop a plane and this doesnt look like its going to get resolved. only thing ive gotten so far is an email saying that they were aware of the issue, and would send another email soon (that was 12 hours ago)

i'm really sorry; i don't have any updates for you yet. we're sorting it all out as quickly as possible.

stay tuned and safe travels.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

angiemc99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angiemc99

I am in the same boat. Ordered black and got red! Whoops! I will be watching for an email regarding this.

yohoyohorumco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yohoyohorumco
angiemc99 wrote:I am in the same boat. Ordered black and got red! Whoops! I will be watching for an email regarding this.

I ordered red and got black. Anyone in the ATL area get red by accident? Maybe we can just do a local swap.

mahakaal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mahakaal

I'd ordered Black but wound up with Red, and last email I got from support was well over two days ago...Where's the Fruitcake?..

"Hello,

We are aware of the issue and apologize for it. Our staff is working diligently to address it and an email to you will be forthcoming for resolving this. We understand there are concerns of arrival in time for Christmas and we very much will be getting this addressed before that point. We very much appreciate your patience!"

rleiferman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rleiferman

I too ordered Red and got Black. I have sent an e-mail to support@woot but have not heard back yet.

thumper11463

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thumper11463

I also just opened mine,the outer box anyway,and I have red but ordered black.I miss the old Woot.I think they are in over their heads turning Woot into Amazon.I think I might be done with Woot.No more cool gadjets,just repeated stuff over and over.What a sad day in Nerdville,I cry for humanity.

purplefance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purplefance

Ordered red and got black

mahakaal

The lack of communication from Woot is appalling and at this rate I will be returning the incorrect item, or taking it up with my credit card company.

mwchris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwchris

Add me to the list. Ordered Black and received Red!

microdot

this is really getting ridiculous woot.

youre starting to make me think twice about ordering from you in the future. this is HORRIBLE customer service.

astamm52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astamm52

Add me to the list, ordered black, received red today.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

hello all.
i'm emailing CS right now to see about an update.
we've been taking down everybody's names to make sure nobody gets missed. i urge you to email Support@Woot.com as well.
again, i'm really sorry about this. i know it's frustrating.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mahakaal

Pemberducky, most of us are here griping about it BECAUSE we're not getting any answers from "support"!

So please do share what you've learned about what "CS" is going to do..

kerstner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kerstner

Yep. I'm in the same boat - ordered red, got black. Not a tragedy, but I'm still waiting to get a final resolution (I contacted customer service right away). At this point, I don't think they'll be able to resolve this by Christmas as they've waited too long. Really getting sick of looking at a large box on my kitchen table that I'm hesitant to fully unpack! Been a long time wooter, but I think they've stretched themselves too thin with too many ancillary websites. Doing one thing really well is better than doing 12 things half-baked.

microdot

you are about to get a chargeback woot. this is absolutely the worst customer service experience ive ever had. NO communication is worse than telling us 'tough crap'.

it has been 4 days since i notified you of the problem via support email. its been 3 days since you told me i would be getting an email later that day. i have emailed every day since, and have not gotten a response back on any of those at all.

inkycatz

mahakaal wrote:Pemberducky, most of us are here griping about it BECAUSE we're not getting any answers from "support"!

So please do share what you've learned about what "CS" is going to do..

We will be sure to let folks know here, but also remind them to keep an eye on email. (That is to say I understand there should be an update at some point today.)

We've been keeping lists of everyone who has checked in and sending them over to support@woot.com - we understand it's a pain of a situation but appreciate any extra patience you can spare!

inkycatz

Affected customers may want to start hovering over the email refresh button real soon.

As there are a number of folks affected by this issue, please give it a couple hours to hit your mailbox. But you should get something today outlining your options on what to do next regarding the mixup. If you are not getting an email, check your spam folder before telling us you didn't get email!

Thanks for your patience!

astamm52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astamm52

Woot, coupon code don't work

ROGETRAY

Staff

astamm52 wrote:Woot, coupon code don't work

What are you trying to purchase?

This sale is over.

tenn38134

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tenn38134

Got an email from support with my options - keep it or return it, as well as a token credit.

Also mentioned is a closed link to a resale of the pots and pans - that I want to use if I can get the right color, but the coupon code given DOES NOT WORK !

So NO, THE SALE IS NOT OVER. I won't post the link, but the staff might want reconsider their response.

ROGETRAY

Staff

tenn38134 wrote:Got an email from support with my options - keep it or return it, as well as a token credit.

Also mentioned is a closed link to a resale of the pots and pans - that I want to use if I can get the right color, but the coupon code given DOES NOT WORK !

So NO, THE SALE IS NOT OVER. I won't post the link, but the staff might want reconsider their response.

My apologies, I didn't know that a coupon code had been offered.
I do know now that the coupon appears to not be working.

I'll forward to the correct staff members and see if I can't get an answer.

ROGETRAY

Staff

Just got the go ahead from Woot Member Services that the coupon code given to members in the email is now LIVE and working.

Those of you who were experiencing issues earlier can retry the coupon and it should be applying the discount now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator

knavekid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages knavekid

I got the email today informing me that I was sent the wrong color. I had immediately wrapped it without verifying the color.

So, I carefully cut the tape and removed the gift wrap only to find that the color was actually the correct color! I ordered black. The photo on the side of the box shows black. The small sticker on the end of the box reads black. I am pretty sure the contents inside should be black. Am I missing something?

I won't mind if I don't receive the partial refund as described in the email. It just seems wrong to be rewarded for the misfortune of all the people dealing with the wrong color.

njlowell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njlowell

Can someone who received the email let me know what the "options" are?? I ordered red and got black. I've emailed support numerous time and, out of the blue, just received a $10 paypal refund. No explanation, no options. I've checked my junk/spam folders as well...nothing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can share the options and what this "coupon code" is for.

Thanks!
Neal (un-happy wooter)

ROGETRAY

Staff

njlowell wrote:Can someone who received the email let me know what the "options" are?? I ordered red and got black. I've emailed support numerous time and, out of the blue, just received a $10 paypal refund. No explanation, no options. I've checked my junk/spam folders as well...nothing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can share the options and what this "coupon code" is for.

Thanks!
Neal (un-happy wooter)

Per the Woot Email:

Your choices are these:
• Do nothing, keep the wrong-colored set, and go in peace; or
• Email support@woot.com for a return tag by Monday, December 24, send the set back to us, and receive a full refund

ereinsch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ereinsch

Ordered black got red. Anyone in AZ with the opposite predicament? Swap?

mahakaal

Woot, thanks for the $10 for the hassle...oh wait...I had to use that to buy packaging for returning the junk and then some. Where's my refund?!

mahakaal

mahakaal wrote:Woot, thanks for the $10 for the hassle...oh wait...I had to use that to buy packaging for returning the junk and then some. Where's my refund?!

Where is my REFUND?!!!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mahakaal wrote:Where is my REFUND?!!!!!

Looks like we received the item back on 12/31. With the holiday and the weekend, give then a couple more days to process the refund.

Of course, you can email support@woot.com for assistance. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

orlbnlfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orlbnlfan
First of all, we will be refunding you $10 for your trouble. Now, how can you rectify this chromatic disaster? Your choices are these:
• Do nothing, keep the wrong-colored set, and go in peace; or
• Email support@woot.com for a return tag by Monday, December 24, send the set back to us, and receive a full refund

So, if the $10 was for our trouble, why is the full refund $84.99?

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82
orlbnlfan wrote:So, if the $10 was for our trouble, why is the full refund $84.99?

Same here my refund was $10 short...This is garbage, first you screw up my order, then you offer to fix it, and finally you short me money!!!

I am not happy with how woot is beginning to handle things.

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9