WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

i'll Be iHome For ChriStmas

It's easy to get sick of music when everything's Christmasy. But we say NO! PUSH THROUGH the hideous pop hits and DROWN 'EM OUT with tunes people can enjoy. Play your iPhone or Android device or whatever WITHOUT headphones thanks to this stuff. It's a holiday about giving, right? Turn up the volume and give 'em quality.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What's your favorite holiday tune?

I'm just hanging out, really.

gina3graces

quality posts: 41 Private Messages gina3graces

PINK!!!! a MUST HAVE!!!

Thanks Woot!

I'm rockin' this for sure!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

For the young folks, here's a history of the boombox!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

vduubgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vduubgirl

I'll buy it if I can have NKOTB like the pic shows

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

This ugly pink thing actually sounds great! Even sounds a lot better than many of the other i-Home docks. Too bad it's pink! I never saw any other colors though. I'd buy it myself on sound alone if it came in black.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

cmacclel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cmacclel
Ringo4422 wrote:This ugly pink thing actually sounds great! Even sounds a lot better than many of the other i-Home docks. Too bad it's pink! I never saw any other colors though. I'd buy it myself on sound alone if it came in black.

Ummm there is a black on listed as well!

mayesg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayesg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/iHome-iC16-Portable-Alarm-Clock-Stereo-Speaker-with-USB-Charging-Dock-for-Smartphones/20863096

I feel cheated, this is $10 less at Walmart and I purchased it from Woot.

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422
cmacclel wrote:Ummm there is a black on listed as well!

I didn't see that! Bought!

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

CaseV8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaseV8

UGH! I can't believe I missed this...I've been waiting to buy one of these FOR-E-VER!...*sigh* guess I'll have to hope and pray Woot! finds another one hidden away somewhere

clanecks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks

Why is the S capitalized? Why?!

I am not responsible for this post.

skyelogan816

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skyelogan816

Is there a reason some of these specify the Kindle Fire? Or can they just be used with any device that runs on Android?

zeroaxs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zeroaxs

My only annoyance with this product (which I picked up at Best Buy for 99 cents more, is that it DOES NOT WORK OUT OF THE BOX WITH THE KINDLE FIRE HD. If you want it to work with the Kindle Fire HD, you MUST remove the lid, and then remove the audio cable, as the port layout on the HD is completely different from the original Fire.

Juylie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Juylie

The alternate title kills me. My husband just had to read the book for his class. What an ordeal THAT was.

mayesg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayesg

I was hoping someone from Woot would respond to this. I really feel cheated!

mayesg wrote:http://www.walmart.com/ip/iHome-iC16-Portable-Alarm-Clock-Stereo-Speaker-with-USB-Charging-Dock-for-Smartphones/20863096

I feel cheated, this is $10 less at Walmart and I purchased it from Woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mayesg wrote:I was hoping someone from Woot would respond to this. I really feel cheated!

I'm sorry you're unhappy. We don't price match though.

We do try to be competitive in our pricing, especially on the daily deals. The Plus deals are sometimes not quite as competitive because of the smaller quantities.

It's especially hard this time of year with all retailers lowering their prices often for the holiday sales. We've launched sales with the lowest competitive price only to see another retailer lower their price mid day.

We know Wooters will look for the best price and expect no less of you.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders