ivaroni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ivaroni

I am not trying to be difficult, but how can this deal be too late for Christmas? Isn't today December 16th? It seems every year, Woot takes the easier route and sets an earlier time each year for "too late."

sweetconcorde

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetconcorde
ivaroni wrote:I am not trying to be difficult, but how can this deal be too late for Christmas? Isn't today December 16th? It seems every year, Woot takes the easier route and sets an earlier time each year for "too late."

You're complaining that you can't order something that will vacuum a room by itself in time for a major holiday a week from now. Oh, what a world we live in. ;)

ivaroni

sweetconcorde wrote:You're complaining that you can't order something that will vacuum a room by itself in time for a major holiday a week from now. Oh, what a world we live in. ;)

If you would not mind re-reading the post, I am complaining about the policy more than the product.

sweetconcorde

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetconcorde
ivaroni wrote:If you would not mind re-reading the post, I am complaining about the policy more than the product.

That's pretty clear.

ivaroni

sweetconcorde wrote:That's pretty clear.

I am glad.

sportsmom0306

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sportsmom0306

I got mine at Christmas and actually was very sceptical of paying the $300 as I would never buy a regular vaccuum for that price. I have a dog that sheds all the time. I always had hair balls in every corner. Not anymore! I have it programed to run daily when I leave for work. When I come home, it is neatly tucked back into the charging station. I LOVE it! In just the month that I have used it, I can't believe the dust and dirt it picks up too. I have hardwood floors and throw rugs and carpeting in the family room and it has no problem adjusting to the different heights in transitioning between rooms. It is INCREDIBLE!! It is worth spending the money! Very pleased with my purchase! Thank you!