2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Forever Lazy (3 Sizes)
$6.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill

It looks like a smurf explosion!
Merry Christmas, woot!

lichme

quality posts: 3014 Private Messages lichme

In yo face Snuggie!

Figit090

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090

YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF WHEN I POO?

sold.

nmtschaenn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nmtschaenn

Is it really more convenient having your shirt attached to your pants?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

I wonder if my "staff" will show if I only wear this thing with my boxers. Anyone know how thick the material is?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

curtisuxor wrote:I wonder if my "staff" will show if I only wear this thing with my boxers. Anyone know how thick the material is?

I asked and was told that it's a fleece fabric - not super thick but not tshirt thin either.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dhodg7777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhodg7777

As told for the last 30 years, onesies are the future. Time to invest for sales for future hipster.

Cesare

quality posts: 1643 Private Messages Cesare
ThunderThighs wrote:I asked and was told that it's a fleece fabric - not super thick but not tshirt thin either.

Which one are you in the picture?!

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

Hans17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hans17

How long do you guys figure regular shipping would take to receive?

bchrist825

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bchrist825
ThunderThighs wrote:I asked and was told that it's a fleece fabric - not super thick but not tshirt thin either.

So which one are you TT!?

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Remember folks! You can buy up to ten at a time on this sale!

that was fun while it lasted!

sparkyumr98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparkyumr98

Is Babette single? Yowza!

7/19/07 - Nokia 770 Internet Tablet
7/19/07 - Roomba 4296 Scheduler
7/19/07 - LeakFrog (x3)
7/19/07 - Razer m100 Earphones (x2)
7/20/07 - 4-pk Delphi Lighted USB Cables (x3)
7/20/07 - Optimag 5.5" LCD TV (x2)

hhorders

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hhorders

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/

Two for 28 bucks including shipping is best deal I could find. I bet they are thin and won't hold in the gas (or smell) when I let one fly!

gojets3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gojets3
bchrist825 wrote:So which one are you TT!?

too funny. everyone seems to want to know which one of the 'staff' pictured is actually TT

wpolyak

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wpolyak
curtisuxor wrote:I wonder if my "staff" will show if I only wear this thing with my boxers. Anyone know how thick the material is?

I own 2 of these and can confirm, your "staff" will be noticeable if its not being lazy!

sargiesmom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sargiesmom

they are not to thick or thin, my son sweats pretty bad however he can wear this.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Cesare wrote:Which one are you in the picture?!

bchrist825 wrote:So which one are you TT!?

HA! I'm not in the picture. My mug remains anonymous so far!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

showcaller

quality posts: 33 Private Messages showcaller

Okay, so if I order one, or two, or three, does a staff member come with it and do I get to choose which one?

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

Can I get one like Matt's, with the big "Rush it for Xmas" tag attached to the butt?

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Not sure I'd want to wear 'em in public.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

I read all over the internet that it is in fact thinner than a t-shirt. I don't know how that is possible, but it totally doesn't make me want it. Darn.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ThunderThighs

Staff

PAY ATTENTION TO SHIPPING!!!

Note that if you want it in time for Christmas, you must choose

TWO-DAY SHIPPING

NOTE: Not available to all areas and/or orders. Our system checks with FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and if the order can't be fulfilled in time, the expedited shipping is denied. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR

mh2s

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mh2s
Hans17 wrote:Genuinely curious if someone can tell me how long regular shipping typically takes please?

Most of the stuff I ordered on Woot Off already here. The delivery time has been from 3 to 5 days. Kudos to Woot for that!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hans17 wrote:How long do you guys figure regular shipping would take to receive?

While often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 business days for shipping and process. Then allow for shipping time.

FORUM MODERATOR

Hans17

ThunderThighs wrote:PAY ATTENTION TO SHIPPING!!!

TWO-DAY SHIPPING

Was hoping to save eighteen dah-wers

Overide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Overide
showcaller wrote:Okay, so if I order one, or two, or three, does a staff member come with it and do I get to choose which one?

Oh how I agree.. A woot staffer at home is a fantastic investment.. The savings I tell you!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
ThunderThighs wrote:HA! I'm not in the picture. My mug remains anonymous so far!

No it aint!

http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_my_thunder_thighs_mugs-168619133971743097

that was fun while it lasted!

lnvkjt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lnvkjt
ThunderThighs wrote:PAY ATTENTION TO SHIPPING!!!

TWO-DAY SHIPPING

When I just tried to order it with faster shipping it stated this item was not available for One or Two day shipping. Bummer!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Fountain3586 wrote:I read all over the internet that it is in fact thinner than a t-shirt. I don't know how that is possible, but it totally doesn't make me want it. Darn.

I asked about that specifically after reading those reviews. Ours are thicker than a tshirt.

FORUM MODERATOR

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo

If I wanted to buy one of these for myself and one for a friend, could I put in a separate order for their address?

Would I be locked out after the first order?

Hans17

lnvkjt wrote:When I just tried to order it with faster shipping it stated this item was not available for One or Two day shipping. Bummer!!!

Wow!!!!!!! Where's the Fruitcake? W00t?!!:!? one and two day shipping were available when it was first posted for about 20 minutes and just locked out... I honestly was looking to order two for Christmas and was just about to order up. What is the reason for changing this?

ThunderThighs

Staff

lnvkjt wrote:When I just tried to order it with faster shipping it stated this item was not available for One or Two day shipping. Bummer!!!

I'm sorry. Our system checks with the FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse nearest you and if it can't fulfill it in time, it won't process expedited shipping. Same for me.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

cappo wrote:If I wanted to buy one of these for myself and one for a friend, could I put in a separate order for their address?

No, you can return to the sale page and place a second order.

FORUM MODERATOR

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid
cappo wrote:If I wanted to buy one of these for myself and one for a friend, could I put in a separate order for their address?

I think you are able to order up to 10 on your account....it doesn't matter if you go in twice or whatever to do it.

gmwhit

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gmwhit

These are so provocative I can't bear to look at the photo anymore. Salacious sigh.

Hans17

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry. Our system checks with the FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse nearest you and if it can't fulfill it in time, it won't process expedited shipping. Same for me.

Thunder, how long do you think regular shipping would take?

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

That sizing chart is crazy specific. And weird. Though it looks like anyone over 260lb is not allowed to be forever lazy. You must lose weight, THEN be forever lazy.

Soapie0

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Soapie0
ThunderThighs wrote:No, you can return to the sale page and place a second order.

Is that new??? I'm always locked out after the first order (even if I only order one).

But, these smurfalicious blankets with easy bathroom access are completely safe from my ordering finger!

Misty Walker