cappo

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo

I can still do 1 and 2 day shipping but I know there's an Amazon warehouse like 20-30 miles away.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
ThunderThighs wrote:HA! I'm not in the picture. My mug remains anonymous so far!

So far? Are you going to be doing the live streaming ???

tom12385

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tom12385

This is great strip club wear.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

theguruguys wrote:So far? Are you going to be doing the live streaming ???

No, they're doing that in Seattle and I'm in Texas.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

b4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b4jc

looks like a giant blue onsie lol

Hans17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hans17
ThunderThighs wrote:No, they're doing that in Seattle and I'm in Texas.

So is it safe to assume you have no idea how long regular shipping might take?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hans17 wrote:So is it safe to assume you have no idea how long regular shipping might take?

No, I can't predict when you will get it. As I mentioned before, while often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 days for processing and shipping.

Edit: Then allow time for the item to arrive at its destination.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Hans17

ThunderThighs wrote:No, I can't predict when you will get it. As I mentioned before, while often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 days for processing and shipment.

Why can I order a medium and select one day or two day shipping but not when I have a large in the cart to order?

kaizersozi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaizersozi

How can I buy 2 diffrent sizes with the same shipping?

caa88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caa88

I am 5'6", 155lbs, wear size S shirts and 32w jeans.

Should I get a XS/S or Med?
I can't tell!

kaizersozi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaizersozi
caa88 wrote:I am 5'6", 155lbs, wear size S shirts and 32w jeans.

I can't tell!

http://www.woot.com/offers/forever-lazy-3-sizes

Xs then !

superherofive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superherofive

Can someone tell me if Bill Me Later is my preferred payment method through Paypal, will woot.com take its Paypal payment from that?

ThunderThighs

Staff

kaizersozi wrote:How can I buy 2 diffrent sizes with the same shipping?

Choose your quantity first. You'll be given a dropdown box to choose the size for each one.

Hans17

ThunderThighs wrote:Choose your quantity first. You'll be given a dropdown box to choose the size for each one.

Once again why is it possible to order 1 medium with one or two day shipping but not 1 medium and 1 large?

ThunderThighs

Staff

caa88 wrote:I am 5'6", 155lbs, wear size S shirts and 32w jeans.

I can't tell!

Here's the sizing in chart form with pretty colors:

chrisenke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrisenke

My mom, Carol, asked me for sweatpants+itunes credit for her birthday (which also happens to be Christmas Day, although she fails to acknowledge it). Thanks to woot, she will be receiving itunes credit plus a Forever Lazy!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hans17 wrote:Once again why is it possible to order 1 medium with one or two day shipping but not 1 medium and 1 large?

That's the status that the FBA warehouse is giving us. I think it has to do with where the item is in the warehouse or something. Can they get it pulled and shipped in time to meet the deadline. I'm sorry I don't have any more info.

ThunderThighs

Staff

superherofive wrote:Can someone tell me if Bill Me Later is my preferred payment method through Paypal, will woot.com take its Paypal payment from that?

PayPal must be backed by a credit card or bank account to process the order on Woot.

samira

quality posts: 14 Private Messages samira

Do these have that weird chemical smell like the snuggies? 'cause that was hard to wash out...

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

i have, seriously, wanted pj's with a "trap door" for years!!!!

I'm thinking i might buy these for me, and for all of us
"girls weekend away" attendees!!!!

(30 years later, we're still acting like we are living together in the dorm . . . you have a problem with that???)

BaddaFella

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BaddaFella

But i dont want to get a rushed Matt for christmas...

superherofive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superherofive
ThunderThighs wrote:PayPal must be backed by a credit card or bank account to process the order on Woot.

My Paypal account is verified and backed by my bank account. I was just wondering if Bill Me Later would work since it's my preferred method of payment through Paypal.

jeanettefleck

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeanettefleck

Impulse bought one for me and the BF! Can't wait to strut my stuff when I surprise him on his visit. ;)

soldierbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soldierbot
ThunderThighs wrote:PAY ATTENTION TO SHIPPING!!!

Note that if you want it in time for Christmas, you must choose

TWO-DAY SHIPPING

NOTE: Not available to all areas and/or orders. Our system checks with FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and if the order can't be fulfilled in time, the expedited shipping is denied. Sorry.

69.90 for 10 of these in my cart and two day shipping is $90.00 !!!

cappo

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo

Well... got some of my Christmas shopping done because of this.

If they don't make it to their destinations in time, well... that's actually kind of appropriate because I myself am usually late for everything and it's expected at this point.

Plus I'll just blame the post office, it's totally believable at both destinations. :D

ThunderThighs

Staff

superherofive wrote:My Paypal account is verified and backed by my bank account. I was just wondering if Bill Me Later would work since it's my preferred method of payment through Paypal.

I don't have that information. You'll have to try it, I guess.

deboard87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deboard87
ThunderThighs wrote:No, I can't predict when you will get it. As I mentioned before, while often faster, we ask that you allow up to 5 days for processing and shipment.

So is that up to five days for the item to get to you? Because I would like to get this for a Christmas party this Friday (12-21) as a "Dirty Santa" gift. Cause there's no better way to spend armageddon than wearing a Forever Lazy.

ThunderThighs

Staff

deboard87 wrote:So is that up to five days for the item to get to you? Because I would like to get this for a Christmas party this Friday (12-21) as a "Dirty Santa" gift. Cause there's no better way to spend armageddon than wearing a Forever Lazy.

Five days for order processing and shipping. Then allow time for shipping. Not 5 days total. Without expedited shipping, we can't commit to it being there by Christmas.

deboard87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deboard87
ThunderThighs wrote:Five days for order processing and shipping. Then allow time for shipping. Not 5 days total. Without expedited shipping, we can't commit to it being there by Christmas.

Thanks for the information. I thought that is what it meant. But wanted to be sure. I appreciate it.

Kizzbot

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Kizzbot

Sorry, but I have too much dignity and respect for myself to wear something this insane.

akeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akeb

Check out the reviews on Amazon. They are REALLY bad.

scrapaddict28

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scrapaddict28

My DH got me one for Mother's Day (oh how romantic...)

They are not thinner than a T-shirt. They are a medium weight and definitely keep you warm. When I do use it I am a 'blue smurf'.. but I am darn comfy. And yes..the best part is you don't have to take anything off to use the bathroom

scrapaddict28

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scrapaddict28

No chemical smell

ThunderThighs

Staff

Just a reminder to go to the Lamestreaming page and ask your questions.

The live cast will be at noon and 4pm Central today.

west3man

quality posts: 6 Private Messages west3man
Fountain3586 wrote:I read all over the internet that it is in fact thinner than a t-shirt. I don't know how that is possible, but it totally doesn't make me want it. Darn.

It's not.
It's great.
I'm wearing one, now.

west3man

quality posts: 6 Private Messages west3man
Kizzbot wrote:Sorry, but I have too much dignity and respect for myself to wear something this insane.

Not me.

I wouldn't want any strangers to see me in it, but I'll take function over form any day.

Also, the hoodie keeps my bald head warm when it's chilly.

The material is similar to Snuggie but softer (unless mine were washed too much) and it comes with socks w/ rubber, non-slip bottoms.

arih81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arih81

has very bad reviews on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Lazy-Footed-Pajamas-Sleepwear/product-reviews/B0061RKO70

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Dangit Woot... I should know better than to complain of cold feet when I'm browsing your site. You were listening. You're always listening...

... I'm lonely and could really use a girlfriend. *looks around hopefully*

Meow

Go Squarryls!

Hans17

So is there any hope for faster shipping? Feel like if I can't get them by Christmas then I should pass :P Sort of a holiday thing for our family we're trying to find onesies for Christmas!

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
ThunderThighs wrote:Just a reminder to go to the Lamestreaming page and ask your questions.

The live cast will be at noon and 4pm Central today.

But you are the one with all the answers!!! How will this work!?!?!? ;)