erikjblair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erikjblair
emoturm wrote:. . . I'm the 3% who just bought five.

My clique has been talking about getting these and having a comfy bar night for months.

I'm in for 6. Me and my whole family. Gonna make a sweet xmas card next year.

sidrat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sidrat

glad to see they make "Forever Alone Suits" in psych ward blue!

dctr218

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dctr218

Get caught in a snowstorm? Put these on over your clothes, you'll thank God you had the bad sense to buy one and keep it in you car or bug out bag.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG
1wally1 wrote:Think these may be too casual looking for a job interview I have in two weeks?

Not if I were doing the interviewing! Too bad I retired last summer.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

There's no more efficient way to give yourself that "just shopped at Wal-Mart" look than to put one of these things on.

brettpinholster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brettpinholster

I live in Dallas and just did regular shipping since 2 day was $90 for 10. Can I expect to receive these by Christmas? Are these shipped from Carrolton or dropshipped from somewhere else? I saw FBA (fulfilled by amazon) in some other posts...please tell me where these are coming from so I know when-ish to expect delivery!

timerider

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timerider

Whatever they were paid to be in that picture, it wasn't enough.

mazibet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mazibet
erikjblair wrote:I'm in for 6. Me and my whole family. Gonna make a sweet xmas card next year.

Love it! I'm in for nine! I'm just now getting over the shock that I was the first sucker. :o) I bought these on a whim as soon as I saw them and was egged on by my spouse. We had only heard of them because our daughter mentioned she wanted one, so after our purchase we looked at reviews to see what we had purchased for our entire family. This one had us laughing http://www.amazon.com/review/R18C32CA79UB1R/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0061RKO70&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

I can hardly wait to see all their excited faces when they open these babies. I even thought if they arrive soon enough, I'll embroider their names on them. This will be the bestest Christmas evah!

infin8loop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infin8loop

Are these just surplus uniforms for the warehouse shipping staff at woot central? I mean, so far the winter weather has been rather mild.

kaagesen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaagesen

I want 4 of these. If I choose 2 day shipping, it's $36 for shipping! How long does it take to get them if I use standard $5?

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

I have one of these....I bought it last winter, and I live in it on cold days. Wear it around the house, walk the dog in it (with a coat). I DON'T sleep in it--it would be much too warm under the covers.

The non-attached feet are actually better, because you can put on shoes for things like dog-walking and mail-checking.

Debating how many more I need to own....

kschoenberg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kschoenberg
miken927 wrote:"This full body lazy wear is machine washable, making for effortless maintenance"

Since when is doing laundry effortless!?

When your mom does it for you.

androus2001

quality posts: 3 Private Messages androus2001

"She's seen you in this thing??"

"That's right. We just had sex!"

alebeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alebeard

If you go to amazon and check out the reviews they are awful. Not warm and the company is very hinky. They do some shady stuff in the ordering process and soak you if you are not careful. I see why they are only 7 bux a pair here today. I got some warm jammies for xmas a few years ago with feeties at jumpinjammers.com and they rock! more spendy but ive been wearing em for years.

TheCheshire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCheshire

Anyone know if these cause static charge? I imagine so, but I'm around my PC a lot in a carpeted room. This could cause a quite the shocking situation.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

brettpinholster wrote:I live in Dallas and just did regular shipping since 2 day was $90 for 10. Can I expect to receive these by Christmas? Are these shipped from Carrolton or dropshipped from somewhere else? I saw FBA (fulfilled by amazon) in some other posts...please tell me where these are coming from so I know when-ish to expect delivery!

When you placed your order, it gsve an estimated arrival time for both two- and one-day shipping. For example, if I order now, it says 2-day will arrive Thursday, Dec 20.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

You missed the noon Lamestreaming Wootcast!

But check back at 4pm Central for another round of goofiness. Click the banner below to get to the link.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

asundberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asundberg

Where are all the minorities in your staff, Woot?

brettpinholster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brettpinholster
ThunderThighs wrote:When you placed your order, it gsve an estimated arrival time for both two- and one-day shipping. For example, if I order now, it says 2-day will arrive Thursday, Dec 20.

Right, but I didn't do two-day b/c it was $9 PER ITEM!!! Is there any estimate for how long standard takes if shipping from carrolton/dallas to a dallas address? Can you confirm if they are being shipped from Dallas/TX or some other place? Two-day Shipping kills the deal especially if it's shipping from Dallas to a Dallas address...

ThunderThighs

Staff

brettpinholster wrote:Right, but I didn't do two-day b/c it was $9 PER ITEM!!! Is there any estimate for how long standard takes if shipping from carrolton/dallas to a dallas address? Can you confirm if they are being shipped from Dallas/TX or some other place? Two-day Shipping kills the deal especially if it's shipping from Dallas to a Dallas address...

They are not shipping from Dallas. They are shipping from your nearest FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse.

While often faster, we ask that you allow 5 days for order processing and shipment, then the time for actual delivery.

In other words, we can't say it will get there by Christmas without expedited shipping.

FORUM MODERATOR

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart

I bought one from the website with a friend as a joke, but it turns out wearing a Forever Lazy around the house is awesome. We had a good time wearing them out for laughs immediately after we received them, but YMMV with that one.

I paid ~$40 for mine, so $6.99 is a great deal. They're pretty unflattering, but with a butt-flap, pockets, and a hood, what more could you ask for?

rleeb77

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rleeb77

I have 2.... (well, 4 now, cuz I just ordered 2 more)... Big Lots in my area has them for $10, but this way, I don't have to deal with seeing shelf-stable hot dogs from Nutrisystem that are 2 years past their freshness date on the shelves... And I always seem to leave them when I go somewhere to stay for the weekend or whathaveyou....

crankyassjess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crankyassjess

In for 7. My family is going to love me so, so much.

rexmercer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rexmercer

I wanted Medium. You're out of Medium. Dang.

gid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gid
rexmercer wrote:I wanted Medium. You're out of Medium. Dang.

Yeah, no medium, no sale... Wife would have loved this too, although I would have hated it so maybe it's for the best...

aknox077

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aknox077

Ahh woot.com
So simple with your one deal a day, ok ok 2 or 3... wait, 184?! Just on your one site... 497!?
Good work. 500 deals a day. What a website. What deals!

west3man

quality posts: 6 Private Messages west3man

Unlike some, I DO wear mine to bed.

If your lady was a cover-hog, maybe you would, too.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ThunderThighs wrote:HA! I'm not in the picture. My mug remains anonymous so far!

I've seen it :3

djt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djt

I wanted two, but $18 for two day shipping for $14 worth of gag gifts is a little much.

henderface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages henderface

So if i want to order two of these forever lazies in different sizes, i have to make two orders?

I cant seem to add two and buy them at the same time, i go to add another one (different size) and it cancels the previous one, this is kinda weird and out there.

HELP

erhebergen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erhebergen

In for 9..... taking my chances on Standard shipping.

ajac09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajac09

sooo can I get the girl mooning everyone her jeans number she kind of hot

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

henderface wrote:So if i want to order two of these forever lazies in different sizes, i have to make two orders?

I cant seem to add two and buy them at the same time, i go to add another one (different size) and it cancels the previous one, this is kinda weird and out there.

HELP

Yes, you CAN place two different sizes in the same order.
If you are wanting to order different sizes, please chose a different quantity than 1, select more than 1 and the option to select different sizes will become available.

Hope this information was helpful! :D

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
asundberg wrote:Where are all the minorities in your staff, Woot?

Maybe they were smart enough to opt out of the photo although the picture cracks me up,would like to see more of the staff goofing around like this.

tcopat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcopat

How does the sizing work out? Is it better to go a little bigger?

lesa4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesa4

i have a snuggie its pink

hat

ThunderThighs

Staff

tcopat wrote:How does the sizing work out? Is it better to go a little bigger?

Our crew and another Wooter (pg 2, I think) said they run large.

FORUM MODERATOR

SolaraGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SolaraGuy

These "as seen on tv" blanket things make great gifts for that extra person you didn't think was coming to the Christmas party or a White Elephant gift exchange item.

I bought 3 of the Snuggie's (Monkey print) and 5 of the Dreamie's (Ivory) from Woot last year and now I have 4 of these to add to the giveaway list this year.

For the price you just can't beat it. Now to give to a loved one as a serious gift. I'm not too sure about that one. But to each their own.

parrotzero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parrotzero

Are these the clothes made of blankets that Mitch Hedberg joked about?

iGGz

quality posts: 7 Private Messages iGGz

It'd tap it.

i am woot's god.

You're the giant Ken Jennings head? HOW DID YOU GET OUT?