KennyZ308

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KennyZ308
ThunderThighs wrote:I asked and was told that it's a fleece fabric - not super thick but not tshirt thin either.

I have a friend that purchased these items. She washed them twice..... and they fell-apart.....

monicapuglisi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monicapuglisi
TheCheshire wrote:Anyone know if these cause static charge? I imagine so, but I'm around my PC a lot in a carpeted room. This could cause a quite the shocking situation.

YES they do! I hate mine because of that! Aside from being ugly, they're actually pretty warm despite being fairly thin but I get so statically charged in it that it just sits in my closet.

jaynelwells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaynelwells
Fountain3586 wrote:I read all over the internet that it is in fact thinner than a t-shirt. I don't know how that is possible, but it totally doesn't make me want it. Darn.

They are more like light fleece.

Jayne L. Wells
Highland Lakes, NJ

jaynelwells

maurakid wrote:I think you are able to order up to 10 on your account....it doesn't matter if you go in twice or whatever to do it.

I bought three, two I sent to Alaska (two different sizes) and the other home to NJ! All for only $5 shipping - Gotta Love it!

Jayne L. Wells
Highland Lakes, NJ

jaynelwells

cappo wrote:If I wanted to buy one of these for myself and one for a friend, could I put in a separate order for their address?

Would I be locked out after the first order?

I bought three, two I sent to Alaska (two different sizes) and the other home to NJ! All for only $5 shipping - Gotta Love it!

Jayne L. Wells
Highland Lakes, NJ

ownster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ownster

I just noticed all the redheads. Very nice.

By the time I went to order for my wife and I, the mediums ran out. I had grand plans of a naked smurf squad for West Hollywood next Halloween.

lynlou187

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lynlou187

Tracking says it will arrive 12/19, and I got standard shipping......bravo woot!!!!

sup68396

quality posts: 20 Private Messages sup68396

Mine arrived today, standard shipping, unbelievable!!!
I think I'm close to one of the Amazon fulfillment centers, gotta love it!!!
With service like this now I hope Woot keeps it up and don't decide to go back to the Fed-Ex Snail Mail way.
Keep On Wooting !!!

Keep on Wooting !!!

sacjeanie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sacjeanie
ThunderThighs wrote:PAY ATTENTION TO SHIPPING!!!

Note that if you want it in time for Christmas, you must choose

TWO-DAY SHIPPING

NOTE: Not available to all areas and/or orders. Our system checks with FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and if the order can't be fulfilled in time, the expedited shipping is denied. Sorry.

Now I see this? UGH!

sacjeanie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sacjeanie
sup68396 wrote:Mine arrived today, standard shipping, unbelievable!!!
I think I'm close to one of the Amazon fulfillment centers, gotta love it!!!
With service like this now I hope Woot keeps it up and don't decide to go back to the Fed-Ex Snail Mail way.
Keep On Wooting !!!

I sure wish you got a deal on shipping if you have Amazon prime.

kriste

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriste

I already got mine. Just two days later.

ckalid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckalid

Absolute junk... There's blue fuzz all over my house!

kidsforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidsforever
ckalid wrote:Absolute junk... There's blue fuzz all over my house!

That should blend in with the cat hair!

kidsforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidsforever

Mines on delivery truck (ups)
Any bets on which is going to come 1st... the 9 inches of snow we're supposed to get or the truck?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kidsforever wrote:Mines on delivery truck (ups)
Any bets on which is going to come 1st... the 9 inches of snow we're supposed to get or the truck?

Ooo, I love a good mystery.

I'm just hanging out, really.

rleeb77

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rleeb77

I got mine yesterday.... they are thinner than the original, and the seams are a little less "finished" (read: itchy zipper ends poking me).... the thinner thing is actually a good thing (not too many cool nights in Alabama), but the zippers poking me thing.....

chachionasty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachionasty

I got mine - I ordered a large and a small. But I got 2 smalls.

Who do I contact?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
chachionasty wrote:I got mine - I ordered a large and a small. But I got 2 smalls.

Who do I contact?

support@woot.com is going to be your new BFF to get these things resolved. Sorry that happened! (Please be sure to give them 1-2 days to answer and remember next week is a holiday!)

I'm just hanging out, really.

miniskunk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages miniskunk

Woot rocks! Standard shipping and I have my order. Thanks Woot!

This is incredible comfy.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Mine arrived yesterday! DH says I look like a blueberry It sure is toasty warm though.

I forgot that it came with socks, but they are NOT the same shade of blue. For that price I should have expected that though.

seanbwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanbwoot

Got mine today. Nice and warm, now I can keep the heat turned down. Little bummed out, because the slipper socks were not in with either one I ordered.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Wash once before using. It's says so.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Got mine and just in time for a cold snap. Reminds me of "futuristic" garb from old, old scifi movies.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

mmoconnor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mmoconnor

I got mine today and love them. Ooooh they are so soft and cozy. The fleece fabric is not very heavy but it is quite warm. This has to be the most comfortable thing I have ever worn.

Also, they remind me of the blue coveralls that all the party members wore in Orwell's 1984. That's reason enough to love them!

rall0dy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rall0dy

maybe you're smurfs

chanticlair281

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chanticlair281

Where's the Feet! One of the main reasons I bought these were for the slippered socks. (second only to the easy access posterier) I bought a second one just so my wife could have two pairs of socks, so she could still wear them while the others were in the wash... but neither of my two came with Feet. I have sent a letter to support and I am prayn they have extra slippers lying around as I am giving these to my wife tonight and would love to tell her that the feet will be along shortly.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

chanticlair281 wrote:Where's the Feet! One of the main reasons I bought these were for the slippered socks. (second only to the easy access posterier) I bought a second one just so my wife could have two pairs of socks, so she could still wear them while the others were in the wash... but neither of my two came with Feet. I have sent a letter to support and I am prayn they have extra slippers lying around as I am giving these to my wife tonight and would love to tell her that the feet will be along shortly.

that is a bummer. hopefully you'll get the feet. keep us posted.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

chanticlair281

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chanticlair281
PemberDucky wrote:that is a bummer. hopefully you'll get the feet. keep us posted.

one email to support and they informed me that they had extras and could send them to me. I got my feet today (and then some)! Thanks woot!

heliwife

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heliwife

These are awesome for those of us who are keeping the heat turned way down to make the heating fuel stretch! I will order them again if they get back on the site! They looook HUGE when you open the package but they are so comfy even if they are too big. They aren't really thick but they are still really warm.

wootforrohan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootforrohan

They're falling apart after being worn for a week. I'm rather disappointed in addition to them being sold for considerably less a few weeks after I bought them.