WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Recently a couple of your favorite Woot staffers (along with your single least favorite) headed out into the wilderness to test some of Sport.Woot's inventory -- and their own mettle -- against Mother Nature's fury. And over the next few weeks and months, we'll be doling out the resultant footage in a series of product demo videos and camp-themed "Happy Snacking" installments on Sport.Woot.

That's right, periodic videos on Sport.Woot! Soon there will be no page in the whole of the expanding Woot network where you'll be safe from these crummy videos! We're leakin' out all over!

Oh, and speaking of "leaking out all over," we have a disclaimer: That burger wasn't really nine pounds. It just felt like it in the video team's colon.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Cheese in a hydration pack! Genius.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
matthew wrote:http://www.woot.com/blog/post/portable-nacho-delivery-system-a-million-dollar-idea

Camping and nachos, I can get with this idea.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I don't know what is more disturbing...the fact that you thought up the idea...or the fact you actually built it!

But did you build the chip dispenser?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

matthew wrote:http://www.woot.com/blog/post/portable-nacho-delivery-system-a-million-dollar-idea

You forget that I have the memory of a gnat. But thank you for that trip down memory lane.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jcolag

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jcolag

This is very disconcerting. First, Woot is bought out by a mostly-inoffensive parent corporation. Next, we have the occasional crossover between Woots. Now, there's continuity between Wootcasts.

This is starting to look disturbingly like a comic book company...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jcolag wrote:This is very disconcerting. First, Woot is bought out by a mostly-inoffensive parent corporation. Next, we have the occasional crossover between Woots. Now, there's continuity between Wootcasts.

This is starting to look disturbingly like a comic book company...

continuity is scary!!!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

penwynd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages penwynd

I think you REALLY need someone aside from Woot Monkey to help you in the great outdoors. I hereby volunteer my services as long as I don't have to sleep in the screen tent with you all after those burgers. I suppose that's why you used a screen tent rather than an actual camping tent? ;)

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

What do you mean "all those?" It was ONE burger!

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

Did I see that right? Was a Woot Screaming Monkey impaled and roasted in the production of that wootcast? I'm hoping that this was just some very good CGI, because there will be an uprising amongst part of the Woot staff (well, maybe just Mortimer and Monte) when they see this.