WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Nike Sunglasses

The Sun is a jerk. He's trying to burn your eyes out of your skull, for basically no reason (unless you did something really inappropriate to the Sun, in which case shut up and take your medicine). Luckily, Nike's had enough of his bullying, and they've got eye-armor for you. Protect your eyes and look sexier/mysterious/cooler.
Nike official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Sunglasses are good for when you're out in the snow too and it gets suddenly bright. Do you have a special pair for winter sports, or will these suffice?

I'm just hanging out, really.

Demonius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Demonius
inkycatz wrote:Sunglasses are good for when you're out in the snow too and it gets suddenly bright. Do you have a special pair for winter sports, or will these suffice?

Polarized sunglasses will cut down on the glare from the snow.

ktrenholm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ktrenholm

Just picked up the Polarized Avid pair.
These look pretty darn nice and I can't seem to find a price anywhere close to this online.

shabazz18

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shabazz18

I've had the polarized Nix shades for a while now. Got 'em from ben's outlet for 10 bucks cheaper, but definitely worth the price here.

Quality is similar to Oakley for a fraction of the price (made in china)

sdradford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdradford

Eyesave.com has these glasses all for about the same price except the polarized are $10 more.

They do look fairly nice.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sdradford wrote:Eyesave.com has these glasses all for about the same price except the polarized are $10 more.

They do look fairly nice.

Could you share a direct link to the glasses you're talking about on eyesave.com?

They don't seem to have the same polarization and prices as the ones we have listed here in this Woot Plus event.

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator